Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
neetz! Totally with you! 
Since the time he realizes his whole life becomes like the boat in a fast moving current of water.
And then another allusion rings...jal bin machili...Pinto being the machile without Krishna water ๐Ÿ˜†
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Coming after an exchange of thoughts with Moksha in the Cafe!

Moksha : 
btw, even though i'm glad pintu has the friend he does ... is this friend totally on pintu's side??? i hope he is since pintu needs some company other than krishna...)

me:
And, me too want his friend to play the support role effectively as Pinto does need people other than Krishna and Babloo and his parents. May be both should venture out together for setting up their own enterprise. That tender for Computers Supplier to Govt. High school is still pending approval at Krishna's office.
AngeloScuro thumbnail

I'm not going to write anything long on this episode but I'll just react with how I feel about the episode. It almost felt like deja vu๐Ÿ˜† with Pintu realizing that it was love when Babloo gave the name to what Pintu's action and words meant towards Krishna.

The song sequence that followed was something beautiful to watch. His black kurta looked nice on him. The imaginary Pintu. There is a saying that dream what you want to make what is reality. So I wish Pintu had dreamed up the bike riding dream.Better yet it was Krishna dreaming in her sleep and that bike ride we saw yesterday in the precap was the starting of today's episode.

I'm on pins and needles today. There is no drama if Pintu does not get jilted. This train of thought had stopped me writing anything yesterday. So he will get jilted. I wanted to use a stronger term other than rejected so therefore it is jilted. I hope Krishna is gentle while breaking his heart, but they are so gentle in nature so what will there be gentle when one will break the others heart.๐Ÿคข

But I hope Pintu sees the conflict in Krishna's eyes before she can utter she does not love him, for real this time. Not like what happened in that heart stopping day dream.

I almost had a surreal feeling with that day dream sequence because nobody moved except Pintu and Krishna and Saraswati to some extent.

I think Chanchal having realized what is happening between her sister Krishna and Pintu is a plus point. I think she will do her bit to make Krishna realize the stupidity of her actions, if that is what happens.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Fiza,

Today when they played the song on the radio over Love Guru , it was Humko Pyar hua

I remembered your vm ๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhYc-kb09wI&feature=related

what a coincidental choice ? Were they listening to your vm ?๐Ÿคฃ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhYc-kb09wI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Wow! Applause for Fiza๐Ÿ‘

and thanks to you Shri for your astute observation๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful VM.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysXaMqfLgYc[/YOUTUBE]

AngeloScuro thumbnail

Click here to be transported to the thread!

๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by AngelDark - 12 years ago