Afsar Bitiya

6/4/12 Episode Discussion- Na Jane Mera Dil ..<3

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Sam is not here to open the thread today.So it falls on my hands to do this. So please bear with my take.😃

Ack the letter dropped on to the floor and not into Krishna's bag. Poor letter spent the entire episode stuck under the book shelf.

In the morning Krishna had to call Pintu and she nearly stepped on the letter.

The bike ride was real , it was a beautiful bike ride and Pintu got a compliment from Krishna today. This is the mother of misunderstandings in Afsra Bitiya so far. Oh no wait there is more.

The bike ride was real. Krishna did not have to put on the head phones to not hear Pintu talking about Krishna's acceptance of his love. In reality the person who is riding the bike has to turn around or talk very loud to be heard for the person sitting behind him.

It was quite disheartening to find his letter was not read by Krishna.

Aah the poor letter was not found by Krishna's mother who was doing floor sweeping in middle of the day after Krishna and everybody else went out for all their respective work.

Pintu decides after a discussion with his friend that it's time to go talk directly to Krishna before anyone finds the love letter.

But Krishna has to face the biggest obstacle of her life in the form of a marriage fixing to a DC of another district.

The roses should have given a hint to Krishna but she was in tears. Pintu was also in tears.

Na ja ne mera dil ko kiya hua''..💔

At last the poor down trodden love letter is found by Chachal in the precap. As soon as the letters page turns to open with Krishna's finger, Pintu's heart turns to shut down the emotion of love and stay away from Krishna. This is the mother of all misunderstandings😭

Will discuss as things come up!

These roses are for the episode because it touched my heart.

Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
My heart Cried today for Pintu  . OMG Poor Guy was so so Excited happy and full of joy when he assumes that Krishna 2 loves him . He buys roses for her also 2 propse Krishna . My god when Saraswati tells him that Shewan's DC came for Rishta for krishna OMG poor guy was heartbroken 😭 , The way He presses the roses which he was hiding behind n when he turns an tears flow from his eyes My God KINNY why u always do dis 2 me Why ? 😭😭 . I literally was crying by seeing him like that . he was shocked and Poor guy just when doesn't feels anything 2 say toh He comes 2 Krishna n gives d same roses for congratuating her for her alliance getting fixed which he brought 2 propose her . Yaar Both were in tears and were fully undderstanding each other's feelings and reading each other's eyes . 😭

Precap was more more Heartwrenching when Pintu thinks that he is nothing infront of krishna and decided 2 be far away from krishna so tth she could be happy . Monday again gonna make me cry 😭😭

But MUST SAY Again a BRILLIANT AWOSOME Performance by KM today 👏 . It was again him in today's episode . And He Asusual Rocked 👍🏼

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awesome analysis Angel and Moni. Episode was too good. I just loved it. Will talk about it little later
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Wasn't Krishna supposed to be supporting her family ? Shaadi for her so soon ? All of sudden before even one month got completed of her job ????  For real or just got this twist for LOVE CONFESSION DRAMA ?

This track is as I express in those emoticons

😡
😒
👎🏼

🤢

waise I am yet to watch the episode.

So more venom or tears from my side ...let's see.
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
I agree with you completely Shri.

And here is the other thing that pissed me off  to start with I felt it was not necessary to send a love letter. Pintu could have sent a long love message directly to Krishna's phone!

As a matter of fact I know that youngsters nowadays do this stuff. They send messages to their phones to express their love.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
In today's episode I found Krishna a bit out of character. I dont know why. Her hair style was a little too elaborate for me I guess. i know its is not a big matter but I like her more in her plaited hair, that hairstyle suits her, her character, her position and her demure nature.

Anyways coming to the main subject. Ye loh Pintuji, even before he could confess his love, all his hopes came crashing down. It was definitely a heart touching moment to see him cry. Poor guy.  The look that was exchanged between Prishna spoke a thousand unspoken things. Now I again ask, how can Mitali say that Krishna is unaware of Pintu's feelings for her? It doesnt make any sense when she so clearly is aware of it and reciprocates them too in her own way!

And really the rishta thing? Where did that come from, all of a sudden? It was so random.
I guess this track was introduced to separate PRISHNA? Maybe for Pintu to realise he has to make a mark for himself, do something concrete, become more responsible before he embarks on a serious relationship? I for one am looking forward to something like this. I know heartbreak is too painful and we shall really miss PRISHNA for a while but as they say absense makes the heart grow fonder and yeah I do want Pintu to get completely away from TTS' shadows and make his own strong identity.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: AngelDark

I agree with you completely Shri.

And here is the other thing that pissed me off  to start with I felt it was not necessary to send a love letter. Pintu could have sent a long love message directly to Krishna's phone!

As a matter of fact I know that youngsters nowadays do this stuff. They send messages to their phones to express their love.

Now thats a more practical way of doing it without getting into any trouble Ahandu 🤣 though it is not the most sophisticated one.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Analysis Girls😊

i felt funny thw way Sarawati was brooming the floor😆, left right..in this way it was boud the letter wil  remain under that shelf😆..its good, if that had come in her hand then

these Bihari & dihati looks like idle😡, no work, only doing kana foosi of krisna😡..for a sec i thought that dihati was talking abt herself, she was saying krishna shameless, & what is she😡

today i too agree with krihsna..Pintoo was looking handsome in purple😍, with matching purple glasses😎😍...those all colourful kurtas fit perfectly on him☺️..

he was angry😔, when he felt krihsna used him, cause driver didn't come on time😔

Ahh last part💔, those tears & emotions🥺😭...precap was half for me..have to see, when anyone uploads full video of precap
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't think Krishna's rishta was immediate . Krishna's marrige talks were already gping on n she already told 2 her father tht She will carry on her BDO job and responsibility after her marrige as well So I don't think it was immediate . And point is tht Now krishna is BDO So  someone from DC or high status family approaching for her rishta is not odd .Also It was more Pintu's Bad luck that When He was abt 2 confess his love 2 krishna , rishta also came at same time  So I think It was perfectly suited 2 the track . And moreever It  is nice as now Pintu will focus on his life n carreer  rather then always solving krishna's Problems . this track gonna be very very interesting . Letss see . I really really adore Shefali lal yaar . She is just the BEST . 👏 .She never ever disappointed me with ragvir and now She is not doing it with Prishna as well atleast I am not disappointed .  Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 12 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Originally posted by: ConnectTheDots.

Now thats a more practical way of doing it without getting into any trouble Ahandu 🤣 though it is not the most sophisticated one.

Practical is better then sophisticated sometimes. Why the need to complicate you life when it is already complicated?

Anyways an email would have done the job too.😆

@ Moni: It's not disappointment for me. I like to air my opinions here and would like to be rather dragged with me complaining and being shown the beautiful view.😆