Eye makeup and lip colours make for two of the most essential makeup items. And while the lip colour depends on the skin tone, eye makeup can be tweaked a little to fit your ensemble and to make it look aesthetic as well.
We took some cue for you from the television divas. Scroll down to check them out right here:
- Couple it up with the nude makeup and highlight the eyes!Jennifer Winget
- Slay it with the cat eyelinerAashka Goradia
- Some eyes shadow with mascara!Ridhi Dogra
- Put on a pair of eyelashes and replace the eyeliner with a line of colour eye shadow!Niti Taylor
- A nice smokey eye, a touch of kohl and some silver around the inner corner of the eye, and that's your wedding ready eye makeup look!
Which one did you like the best? Drop in your comments below!
User Rating (46 Votes)
maithali901, resha163, vaishalimade0, raveenamathur93, reemasharma266, deepti858, raginikhanna68, raviverma09212, rushi12, raju12, rashipreet065, rachalsingh2, reenadixit876, lata9665584, priya154671, kanakmehta34, FDDER, ParvathyNair, ananya120, rachnakapoor647, dras67, panchi10, maaneetdreamer, TearDrop50, manisha901, mishtyDD, MBfan01, Majaan, ddfanb, charmz517, ShallowOpinions, indiegirl, nayantara., moumita.madhuk, TheAquaCapri, anjaanichudi, thilss, jyothika_amin, maanshi, mire220, ShilpsRed, priyasree, BayAreaGuru, bobby13rocks
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+
Share on WhatsApp
To stay updated with similiar articles follow