Debajit Dutta : information from direct Debajit

observer_24_7 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I was browsing a bollywood fan network and was surprised to find Debajit Dutta's profile. Lot of new information out there. 

It was setup in Jan, Debajit tell us (info for me at least):
He was in top 30 of the first Indian Idol. He likes Aftab movie ?!! Etc etc.

Watching this years saregamapa. I just loved his performance. So sent a friend request. Lets see :)

You can try this .. lets see if you can recognize him. goto the main page at http://network.desifans.com  then look for the featured members images on the main page itself. Only after watching him sing for the second time, could I recognize him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for info. He is very entertaining and is a fun guy.πŸ‘
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea i remember he was in indian idol 1
he was soooo funny
he got in an argument with his partner in the duet round...her name was priyanka venktashwar i think
and later in piano round he started to explain farah khan about scales πŸ˜† he was saying something about D # scale i think LOL
and thats why he didnt make the next round
but he was really hilarious
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RonnieK

yea i remember he was in indian idol 1
he was soooo funny
he got in an argument with his partner in the duet round...her name was priyanka venktashwar i think
and later in piano round he started to explain farah khan about scales πŸ˜† he was saying something about D # scale i think LOL
and thats why he didnt make the next round
but he was really hilarious

Poor guy, he is young and yet overweight. Farah may have judged on outer appearance rather than his singing skills.
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

Poor guy, he is young and yet overweight. Farah may have judged on outer appearance rather than his singing skills.

yea true that
she often did that on II...she doesnt understand singing and he was just explaining herπŸ˜†