HaRshAd CHopDa FC - iN AppReCiaTion - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by delo

Are u guys serious....Did they really show Priyanka Bassi as the new Heer

In case Pri takes over..then I must say that they wud seriously lack chemistry...as I have that image in mind...Ali was Naina's muh bol bhai in LRL....Haila....It wud be weird to see them romancing

hii daisy😃

ya nandini has posted on the forum the video also,check it out😊

harshad said kii heer mar hii nahin sakti,heer kahin nahin jaa rahi but they were showing yesterday's SBS wala shoot onlyin the end they showed priyanka bassi with her doggy😆

they said kii additi was scolded by ekta,additi felt bad but then she went n apologised 2 ekta n asked for second chance so additi is staying but for awhile this heavy drama in serial will continue

harshad was very cutely taking additi's side,dosti ho to aise😉

priya😃
Originally posted by jedi_girl

[

Hey Atop and Priya😊

Congrats on reaching the 23rd FC!👏 Amazing work!👏

Hey Daisy and Yoj! Glad to hear from you two!😃

@ Priya... Who is this Priyanka Bassi??? 😕

hii bhavna😃

PB played naina's character in  from LRL😃

phuleez i don't want anyone else as heerthey r continuing this death track so i guess heer is shown dead then how will they show additi again as heer

may be DJ will plant this nakli heer n make heer bad in everyone's eyes

priya😃
@ Daisy.. Glad to talk to you properly after so long... Kya?? It's Naina from LRL? Oh.. but if she does take Heer's place then Priyanka and Harshad would look awkward together 😆They don't look like a couple... Let's hope it's just a crazy rumour!😆 Btw, happy birthday again 😊Did you see all the birthday wishes in the previous FC?😊

@ Atop... I'm fine. Feeling much better now that I'm back on IF for the day. And you? You managed to get on the FC earlier! Great!😃
Originally posted by atop

awww hi di..
woh aaj i got free half an hour ealry isliye..the professor had to go somewhere..bhagwan kare ur profeesor may leave everyday for such works.😉😆

lmao mauja hi mauja...kaisa laga mera surprise.i m very happy bahut accha laga ye surprise.😃
haan me also saw that vdo..kya di i mean i don.t think additi is leaving the show...and kuch bhi ho atleast we cannotahve priyanka bassi as new heer..lit's just exaggerationa heer is satyinng..she also noes and ekta slo knoew eachother's importance...hope wht u r saying is true they r exageratig but now that they r continuing the death track how will they again show additi as heer

hmm aww di kal bhaiyyu was crying endlessly..feel pity on him..i m still crying aur aaj bhi roungii felt really bad for prem,aur lallu itni bhi decency nahin kii mafi mange heer aur prem se😡"

why did prem say mujhse koi galti nahin hue baujii"-aise prem ke dailogues mera dimaag kharab kartein hain😡

luv atop
Originally posted by bellle4u

hii bhavna😃
PB played naina's character in from LRL😃
phuleez i don't want anyone else as heerthey r continuing this death track so i guess heer is shown dead then how will they show additi again as heer
priya😃

lmao di u noe ekta na..she can show any weirdo scene...dekho it's paakka additi is satyingand theheavy drama will be so that they can think how to bring her bavck....
ab dekhna yeh hai ki how they reenter heer..lmao plastic surgery ki as a villian or donno wat ekta is upto..

luv atop
Originally posted by bellle4u

hii bhavna😃

PB played naina's character in  from LRL😃

priya😃

Hey Priya😃

I don't want anyone else as Heer now. We're so used to Additi portraying her... I don't think I'll be able to see as much chemistry between Prem and another Heer 

A nakli heer? Hmm.... Why not? After all DJ is set to create problems for Heer even after her death😆

[

Hey Priya😃

I don't want anyone else as Heer now. We're so used to Additi portraying her... I don't think I'll be able to see as much chemistry between Prem and another Heer exactly i cannot imagine anyelse in additi's place,hope as u said its all crazy rumour😉

A nakli heer? Hmm.... Why not? After all DJ is set to create problems for Heer even after her death😆i was also wondering kii heer mar jati hai toh DJ kya ghass khayegii,her main kaam is 2 rachao shadayantra for heer😆

@ Daisy.. Glad to talk to you properly after so long...Kya?? It's Naina from LRL? Oh.. but if she does take Heer's place then Priyanka and Harshad would look awkward together 😆They don't look like a couple... Let's hope it's just a crazy rumour!😆 Btw, happy birthday again 😊Did you see all the birthday wishes in the previous FC?😊
@ Atop... I'm fine. Feeling much better now that I'm back on IF for the day. And you? You managed to get on the FC earlier! Great!😃

awww yup FC par aana is very r4efreshing...haila mera professor bhaag gaya half hour pehle so me ealry lamo lagta hai usko bhi pata tha ki i am ghooring him .....
ysday epi bhaiyyu kitna roye the na..felt so bad..

luv atop

Guys, I'm watching the SBS video! Too funny how the voice starts the news!🤣

It starts like this...

' Ekta ne KYUN mara Heer ko?? Akhir kya KASOOR hai isska?? Des se KYUN nikhala Heer ko?? Kya Ekta ke khilaaf ki hain ek GHUSTAKI???'

All that in the most dramatic music( or was it the X-files music🤣) behind... Aisa lag raha tha jaise Ekta ke khilaaf court case hain🤣 It may not sound funny when I write this but really, the way the guy said those words was just hilarious😆 Mujhe laga jaise Aaj Tak was the FBI and they interrogating and torturing Ekta!😆😆 Watch it again when you have the time... you'll see what I mean😉]

Oh God! They are so mean Aaj tak!😛 Additi is laughing on the sets and they think it's to hide her gham! So they dedicated this song from Jagjit Singh ' Tum itna kyun muskura rahe ho? Kya gham issko chupa rahe ho'😆

Guys, I'm watching the SBS video! Too funny how the voice starts the news!🤣thanku bhavna i m not watching any video's iss liye nandini ne jo kaha wohi maine hi kaha😉

It starts like this...

' Ekta ne KYUN mara Heer ko?? Akhir kya KASOOR hai isska?? Des se KYUN nikhala Heer ko?? Kya Ekta ke khilaaf ki hain ek GHUSTAKI???' god they used these words😆sumtimes these ppl r soo dramatic n hilarious😆

All that in the most dramatic music( or was it the X-files music🤣) behind... Aisa lag raha tha jaise Ekta ke khilaaf court case hain🤣 It may not sound funny when I write this but really, the way the guy said those words was just hilarious😆 Mujhe laga jaise Aaj Tak was the FBI and they interrogating and torturing Ekta!😆😆 Watch it again when you have the time... you'll see what I mean😉aree we should really fila a case against ekta😆n use this video we will definetely win half the case over sympathy😆

Oh God! They are so mean Aaj tak!😛 Additi is laughing on the sets and they think it's to hide her gham! So they dedicated this song from Jagjit Singh ' Tum itna kyun muskura rahe ho? Kya gham issko chupa rahe ho'😆haila jagit singh ka gaana😆see they r not giving proper info whetehr she is out ya in,aisa lag raha cricket match mein kisi ka wicket gaya hai😆

oye baccha apne proffessor ko ghurna buri baat hai😉

priya😃