Sonalicious and her "Kismat Konnection"s! - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by beckytower

Adsilooo, mein tujhe yeh bohat deir se poochna chahti thi...tune apne siggy ka tail kyun kaata?

🀣..Yea Adsyy Why???

No im not feeling COLD!! Hmphh!..

Originally posted by raiinie

Ahahaha.Beckytower as in Beckster as in Becksy as in Becksilooooooooo as in Gajar! Is going to praise Ranbir Kapoor the Great!! *Wah Wah* Lets hear it all! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think ive stopped noticing BB since his addiction for oily KFC started! Tshhh...πŸ˜•

OHH! Thank-god u mentioned Gajar..

Adsiloooo...aren't carrots supposed to sorta..help u in getting better eyesite? do they make you more intelligent? or in cucumber's case (she can't be intelligent you see) do they like boost you from negative scale to a decent zero..when it comes to the brain bits?

I need to catch up a lot, late-comer ki sajaa....
Rains may I ask, What or who is BB and who is oily KFC? πŸ˜†

🀣..Yea Adsyy Why???

No im not feeling COLD!! Hmphh!..

Sighh Sighhh. ..and I thought Adsiloo knew best when it comes to talking bout 'emotion's

ADSILOO! Tails have emotions as well!

Abbey Cucumber! Chup kar! This is my way of asking you if you are feeling any dumb-er today or notπŸ˜›So you ain't cold? Good God. There must be quite a few light bulbs lighting up there above ur head.

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sunin

ofcourse ofcourse..lemme start spinning my head..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by beckytower

OHH! Thank-god u mentioned Gajar..

Adsiloooo...aren't carrots supposed to sorta..help u in getting better eyesite? do they make you more intelligent? or in cucumber's case (she can't be intelligent you see) do they like boost you from negative scale to a decent zero..when it comes to the brain bits?

Excusee mee! Has Madame.I-have-intellect-cuz-i-eat-Gajar. Forgotten about the truse we made last night. Or does this Madame.Whus-was-born-with-intellect-CuCu have to get started in this mud-feast AGAIN!?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww Sunin! Yea theres loads but im sure ull be there with us in no time! BB = Biru Baba = Ranbir Kapoor. And about Oily KFC ill let the Trustee Beckytower explainn it to you..πŸ˜›

I love your siggy Becksy!! I miss them now!! Why were they so beautiful!! Kiyunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....*rotlu style*

....I am roaring with laughter....you guys are great, cucumber and gajarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...what razor-sharp witπŸ˜›[QUOTE=raiinie]

Awww Sunin! Yea theres loads but im sure ull be there with us in no time! BB = Biru Baba = Ranbir Kapoor. And about Oily KFC ill let the Trustee Beckytower explainn it to you..πŸ˜› [/QUOTE]

Excusee mee! Has Madame.I-have-intellect-cuz-i-eat-Gajar. Forgotten about the truse we made last night. Or does this Madame.Whus-was-born-with-intellect-CuCu have to get started in this mud-feast AGAIN!?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Since you woke up on the right side of bed today, and u aren't all that cold- find no fighting todayπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ