Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

SOTW - Last week's continuation.

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I advice you to go through this thread before you start on reading this week's situation.. because it is a continuation for last week's situation.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=984950&T PN=1

For all those people who said "YES" in the previous thread:

What if... on the first night of marriage, your husband tells you that he is already married to some girl and... with you, it's his 2nd marriage. What would you do in such a situation?? His parents do not know about his previous marriage because he did it secretly.

So, his parents are not to be blamed. BUT... Would you blame your parents for it? Many of you would, but won't say in this thread. Actually even they are not to be blamed... The boy has all the qualities a girl dies for. Fine... It was your decision that you would marry anyone your parent wants you to marry... but why are they to be blamed? OR I should rather ask... Is anyone to be blamed?

And what could you do with his looks, money, etc etc when you could never call him YOURS?

Please try to answer all the questions I have in mind ... but if you don't have much time, then please do answer the part in bold specially :).

Edited by anon - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aww well i saw your last post and honestly speaking i said No, 😳 so yeah that was reason i said No, as what can i do with good looks if he might not have anything else. 😳 reason i never posted as everyone else was saying yes, 😳

😆 Toh am gud, 😆 😉

If i had said yes, well yeah its normal to blame His parents and your own, but the only person to be blamed is the Guy, who was dishonest.

Why wreck everyones lives? Could he not have said before he was married, and wh marry you if he's already married.

Personally i'd get a divorce as say the marriage isn't legal in 1st place, to get it A.S.A.P.

No point staying with a guy who is fooling you ya watever and yeah isn't actually yours.

I'd say keep you good looks, money and shove it where the sun don't shine and go back to your REAL WIFE. 😉

If you love her so much why was a big secret, and waise i dont wanna stay with a guy like you so BYE BYE, 😉 🤢

---
There we are a lesson for all, don't stay with a moron 😉 who can't even tell his parents the truth before he married, wat hope is there 4 u.

-Anon

Edited by anon - 15 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shizajaved

I advice you to go through this thread before you start on reading this week's situation.. because it is a continuation for last week's situation.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=984950&T PN=1

For all those people who said "YES" in the previous thread:

since i said "yes" in the prev. situation..here's my point of why i said yes

- firslty i had a break-up..so it woundnt have mattered much even if the guy wasnt rich / handsome etc...as long as my parents are satisfied he's good for me..so thats why i would have married him.

What if... on the first night of marriage, your husband tells you that he is already married to some girl and... with you, it's his 2nd marriage. What would you do in such a situation?? His parents do not know about his previous marriage because he did it secretly.

if that happend^..i would obviously leave him. i mean...the boy would be mad then to get married twice..if he had a gf..that can still b imagined..but marriage is something u shud do only once .

So, his parents are not to be blamed. BUT... Would you blame your parents for it? Many of you would, but won't say in this thread. Actually even they are not to be blamed... The boy has all the qualities a girl dies for. Fine... It was your decision that you would marry anyone your parent wants you to marry... but why are they to be blamed? OR I should rather ask... Is anyone to be blamed?

if he has all the qualities that a girl would die for..then a girl like me would also want him to be honest n respect his parents. going by the new situation...he doesnt seem to be both...so ya boy to be blamed and even punished for breaking the law!

And what could you do with his looks, money, etc etc when you could never call him YOURS? as i said earlier...i would have married him not becoz of the qualities u said above..but for the sake of parents.

Please try to answer all the questions I have in mind ... but if you don't have much time, then please do answer the part in bold specially :).

Edited by Star_on_earth - 15 years ago
the_charm thumbnail
I said no in that thread contrary to everyone. 😆 But if I had said yes, in this situation, I would have told the truth to my parents and get a divorce..which might have been difficult but not impossible.
Shikhoo thumbnail
i said yes!!!
but before marrying i wud surely hair a detective..... 😆
ummmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wouldn't blame my parents. i would have a divorce, no questions asked.

that would be the end of that 😆
@ Shiza - edited your post to make it a normal topic as of new layout changes i have no rights apart from edit, and we have lost our GD board, so made it a sticky topic that way.🥰 Edited by anon - 15 years ago
Star_on_earth thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
btw jus a doubt...the last situation emphasised on that "you were not allowed to meet the guy"...so i thought the new situation wud have something to do with it.....like the guy wud be mad or abnormal..(as in serials these days) but it wasnt like that

so just wondering would it have mattered if we could meet the guy before marriage?
i mean if he hasnt told his parents about his 1st marr. why would he tell the girl he was going to marry second time???Confused