Sangam

*Sangam Suggestions/Comments/Helpdesk* - Page 10

swanithak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: brainychild92

so from the video it looks like kaveri ckicked ganga out..   then why does sagar hate ganga?shouldnt he hate kaveri for kicking her out???    im lost

btw i didnt watch this before..im just a fan of khushi dubey(sp) so i sometimes watch for her..

No  dear .............Kaveri  didn't  kick  her  out , Kaveri  thought  of  kicking  her  out  as  she  misunderstood  that her  sis  Jhanvi  too  love  her  husband  but  when  she  has  known  that  Jhanvi  herself  is  Ganga , Sagar's  lover  then  she  tried  of  uniting  Sagar  with  her  as  she  understood  Ganga's  sacrifice  of  Sagar  to  her . Ganga  herself  gone  from  house  thinking  that - if  Kaveri  knows  her  truth  then  Kaveri  couldn't  resist  that &  Kaveri's  behaviour  towards  her  would  be much  rude . But  why  Sagar  hating  Ganga  is  yet  to  be  answered  ques . Khushi  Dubey , Sagar - Kaveri's  child  plays  a  cupid  role  in  uniting  Sagar  with  Ganga .

Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swanithak thumbnail
Plzzzzzzzzzz  friends  all  of  u  send  email  to  Star  Channel  to  stop  Sangam  going  off  air .............. It  is  very  interesting  after  the  leap .

Star  Channel's  mail  ID  is : [email protected]
Edited by swani_saku - 15 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: swani_saku

No  dear .............Kaveri  didn't  kick  her  out , Kaveri  thought  of  kicking  her  out  as  she  misunderstood  that her  sis  Jhanvi  too  love  her  husband  but  when  she  has  known  that  Jhanvi  herself  is  Ganga , Sagar's  lover  then  she  tried  of  uniting  Sagar  with  her  as  she  understood  Ganga's  sacrifice  of  Sagar  to  her . Ganga  herself  gone  from  house  thinking  that - if  Kaveri  knows  her  truth  then  Kaveri  couldn't  resist  that &  Kaveri's  behaviour  towards  her  would  be much  rude . But  why  Sagar  hating  Ganga  is  yet  to  be  answered  ques . Khushi  Dubey , Sagar - Kaveri's  child  plays  a  cupid  role  in  uniting  Sagar  with  Ganga .

oo okay i get it now.. cuz in that flashback it looked  as if she already knew that jhanvi was ganga but i guess she didnt.. i get it now.. thanks a lot.. now it makes sense..:)
maryam1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😳I REQUEST INDIA FORUMS TO ARRANGE A CHAT BETWEE NCHAITANYA N MEMBERS OF DIS COMMUNITY....PLZZ...I WANT TO CHAT WID HIM..I HAVE SEND HIM HIM MAILS N MSGS TOO..BUT NO REPLY UPTIL NOW😭..PLZZ ASK HIM IF HE CAN REPLY TO MY MAILS N MSGS ..IM HIS BIGGEST FAN EVA😭...WE R ALL WAITING FOR CHAITANYA NJENNIFER IN THIS FORUM..PLZASK DEM TO CCHAT WID US..
aamnatahi2003 thumbnail
can someone tell me what happened about rahul and his fake wife? i haven't seen the serial since the leap occured.
aishwarya123 thumbnail
can someone plz answer my question, pleaseeeeeeeeee
maryam1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

i dun know..dey were not seen i nda drama after the 😃leap

aishwarya123 thumbnail
no before da leap, wht happened to them?
swanithak thumbnail
In  order  to  complete  SaGa  milan  before  the  due  date , they  haven't  shown  their  track  yaar .
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey! mmm does anyone noe the name of jennifer winget's hairstyle
wht her hairstyle is called?!
thnkz