3rd July Update: FINAL EPISODE

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Here's what happened,

Wedding hall:

Urmila look at the wedding decortaions and get happy....a girl comes there and ask her where Kinjal is..she says Kinjal is getting ready...

A group of girls performe to the song Kangana re Kangana re....(from Paheli) and inbetween the song they show a woman putting the bangles and other jwellery on Kinjal....

Singthia Mansion:

Kanav phase around the living room...and then go sit and look at Kinjal's wedding invitation....then he remebers how he first met Kinjal under the wind chimes....a voice over says when two people talk or meet under the wind chimes....they get tide into a relationship that is undescribable and goes beyond life....the Knava thinks about the time he accidently poured mehendi on Kinjal's hands....Kanav ask himself what's happening to him.....and why can't he stop thinking about kinjal....Neena comes there wearing a white sari....and tell Kanav his and Kinjal's jodi was made for each other and she's the one who came between  them....and ask Kanav to hury up and get Kinjal....then she close Kanav's eyes and he sees Kinjal's face (exact copy from KKHH)...he runs to stop the weddingπŸ‘πŸΌ.....

Marriage hall:

(Hymns starts to play with a new rhythm) Urmila brings Kinjal and make her sit in the mandap...on the other side Kanav is stck in traffic....he gets out of the car and starts running on the road....Urmila does the ghat bandhan and the couple take pheras....and exchange warmalas....the pandith announces the wedding is complete and they are husband and wife😲....then the the bride's widai take place....and the couple leaves.....

As the couple leaves....Kanav comes in....and ask the securty guard what happened to the wedding...securty guy says the wdding was complete and teh couple has already left...Kanav fallls on to the grond and starts crying.....just then Raina says thank you Kinjal aunty because of you I got to see a indian wedding!!....Kanav is surprised and turn around he sees Kinjal talking with Raina😲.....he comes to kinjal and tell her I thought I lost you forever Kinjal....he takes Kinjal's hand and says I promis I'll never let anyone take you away from me.....I love you!!😳😳....Mirduta comes there clapping and Urmila too comes there and says they made this plan to bring them together and the wedding was not kinjal's but her cousin's.....Mirduta ask them to come to the mandap as it's time for them to get married....Raina says not two of them...it's three of them becasue she's their daughter...everyone laughs....

Kajal wedding:

(Tere dil ka mere dil se.... plays)....Kajal are in their wedding clothes.....and they exchange warmalas....Sandhya and Pranith are also at the wedding but they are not happy......Urmila does the ghat bandhan and they take pheras.....

wedding hall:

(salam e ishq  music starts to play) A guy in a suit is turning his back to the camera..... then a group of men and women come and dance around him....he turns around and it's Kanav....he starts singing and dancing to the song Salam-e-ishq.....then he goes to Kinjal and hugs her and they dance😳😳..then Panday ji and Urmial join them.....

Mirduta and Kanav's dad sing and dance....and sandhya comes and the two ladies fight for Kanav's dad...finally Kanav's dadi give her blessing to Sandhya and accept her.....

Niharika comes and sing and dance aroun Kinjal to the lyrics "tere sapno ka... meheboob mila re" then she slaps Kinjal and leave....

Kanav goes to Neena's picture and sing "teri meri nazar jab mili peheli baar...hogaya tujse pyar" 😲and starts to cry...Raina comes and console him....then Neena comes and dance with Kanav....

Then Prakash comes wearing a board that says "coma"πŸ˜†.....and stand beside a girl who has her face coverd in a red duppatta...Kanav too come there saying "kehe raha samin..kehe raha asman tere jesa duja nahin".......the girl take off the dupatta...it's the origina KinjalπŸ˜ƒ (Krystal De'souza)...she dance with the two guys and Kinjal (Wasna Ahemad) joins in and at teh end they hug....

Pranith goes to Astha's picture and says "....maf kar de mujeh".....Neethi watches him.....then she come and sing to him and they dance together and hug....

The song ends and the entire family is sitting together and bow to the audience...and the camera man takes a picture.....

THE END!!!!

Today's epi rating.....9.5/10....wedding part was a copy from KKHH....ending was great with the enire crew dancing....except Vidyuth.....it would've been nice to see him at the end.....Kajal got married and Neethi ended up with Pranith....it was nice to see Krystal and Neena again....overal it was a awsome episode....with a happy ending....

Edited by dgba - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivi.divi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol

they should have never made this show
Skylar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks so much for the update! I can't believe the show is over but I can't wait to see the episode. And so fabulous that Krystal was included in the festivities. 😊

Skylar

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😭 I'll miss the show!! Thankss for the last yet fabulous update DI!! πŸ‘
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice to see krystal back. wow niharika slapped kinjal.
desi damaka thumbnail
i am 😭 as much as the story was bukwas and dragging and bored but i still liked the team - i will miss them for name's sake. my poor vidyut sir - no where to be seen.may be they shd have called him to dance with the first kinjal (krystal) rather than just leaving him out - bad bad na! and krystal has cut her hair did you guys notice that - i liked her in long hair, short hair does not suit her long face any comments?
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i luv d shw ending....

it was unquie n gud 1 πŸ˜‰
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved the last eps , 😊 but will miss u all so much. 😭 and thank u dgba for all ur great updates 😊 .but have to say i love the part in which that prakash comes with the COMA broad around his neck and he and kanav dance with both the kinjals, πŸ˜† it was so funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .but yes, kanu(karan) can dance. 😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š 😊 Edited by lizzy_de - 15 years ago
tabu82 thumbnail
can anybody plzz post the video...
cameroon16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot
I liked how they showed the end