Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navib thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: cinnamonrani

Come on, that's not fair. We all don't comment on the Abhi-Ash IIFA argument articles. Anyways, I have been a bigger fan of her sis acting wise. But I have to admit she has maintained herself really well, and I really liked her in those David Dhawan comedies of the 90s. I saw DTPH the other day. And dare I say it that she has not changed all that much from those days.

Sorry if I offended you. I know that not everyone comments on the Abhi-Ash articles, but a majority of the posters do. You have to admit that any article on Abhi and Ash gets a lot more views and comments than other topics. But anyways, once again sorry if I offended you.

And I agree that Karisma looks great. Its just sad that the only time we see her now is at an award show or at some product launch. 

Originally posted by: Navib

Sorry if I offended you. I know that not everyone comments on the Abhi-Ash articles, but a majority of the posters do. You have to admit that any article on Abhi and Ash gets a lot more views and comments than other topics. But anyways, once again sorry if I offended you.

And I agree that Karisma looks great. Its just sad that the only time we see her now is at an award show or at some product launch. 

No, you are right and make a good point. I should have added a wink emoticon to hint I was just being contradictory for fun. I think we have to do that bit of lobbying if we want comments. Pics of Karisma, an actress that we have not seen for awhile should get more notice, but they don't sadly as a bit of gossip between Bollywood's golden couple Abhi-Ash.
zoyah thumbnail
wow she is looking beautiful as always thnx she rocksssssssss
she looks very pretty and yep chirpiness seems missing i think she must be getting offers maybe not a good enough one.
aaliya007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^yeah perhaps the roles she is being offered are not good enough. After all, if she does make a comeback it's got to be a dhamaka 😉 but she shouldn't leave it too long 😕
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
looking elegant,beautiful and sweet 😛 ..tfs

x Mrs.KaranSinghGrover x 😳