Judges being crazy because Vineet left..

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
The judges are suddenly starting to get strict about little things. Abhijeet sang brilliantly on Saturday and yet Vishal gave him only a 9 even though he was good enough for the very little flaw to be over looked. Just the previous week when Vineet sang with Udit Narayan, he was definitely not flawless and yet he received a perfect score. I wonder if such sort of partiality and strictness would be shown with Vineet still around and maybe Toshi or Debojit gone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
judges are not doing a fair job, i dont' know what games they are playing
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Grief can play strange games to a person's mind and heart.. 😉

Originally posted by: simplyvivacious

I knowwww😆 sab dukh mana rahey hain ki abb hr ki nakal kaun ker key dikhayega unhey😉

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

I knowwww😆 sab dukh mana rahey hain ki abb hr ki nakal kaun ker key dikhayega unhey😉

Bus yehi toh gham hay unhain!!

musicaddict1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
According to me,abhijeet would have received 30 on 30 if vineet was there.... and despite of having a crush on shekhar, i think he did the wrong thing by not letting the badge be removed by mandira.....
L.A.M.B thumbnail
I Agree Shekher's action for not removing vinit's badge was unjustifed..I mean if they did this for Vinit was a great singer in their mind then what were Himani,Rooprekha,Aish they weren't bad they were very deserving.I mean Himani sang a Nusrat Fatesh song...and that too Saanware...
And i don't think thi strictness or restrictions would have been there if Vinit was safe..Even if they were there He would still be getting 10's coz of -------------------------..
I don't think they would have asked Mandira to not take out Debo,Harshit,Toshi,Or Rahul's badge if they were out.
Let's see if this week Harshit And Rahul leave then what they would do......
musicaddict1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
harshit and debo will leave...
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simplyvivacious

Judges should not be letting an emotion like grief hinder their judgement... If so they are obviously not suited to the job that they have been given.

And I totally agree that Vineet should have let the badge be removed and been a sport about the whole thing. Its a competition. You win some, you lose some. I used to respect Vishal-Shekhar in SRGMP because they were the most fair but I've seen a different side of them in JJWS and its definitely not good.

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nehlove

The judges are suddenly starting to get strict about little things. Abhijeet sang brilliantly on Saturday and yet Vishal gave him only a 9 even though he was good enough for the very little flaw to be over looked. Just the previous week when Vineet sang with Udit Narayan, he was definitely not flawless and yet he received a perfect score. I wonder if such sort of partiality and strictness would be shown with Vineet still around and maybe Toshi or Debojit gone.

They raised the standards after udit narayan's episode ..if Vineet wudve sung lyk dat after the standards were set higher he wudve got 9 too