What ever happened to Atharva??

Punjabicat80 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys what ever happened to Atharva? We still have not seen him after the leap? Hmmmm I know Krishna is there but where is Atharva?? He is missing!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punjabicat80 thumbnail
OMG!!78 people viewed this post but no replies 😭 I guess no one likes me here!!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have been thinking the same, but as always it is going to be a grand new entry to save the trp later on. I think Athrva will show up as a savior of the family as they show Meera's upbringing did lot of harm to these kids. Athrva will be away from Meera so he wil be Bani's pure "dhooth ka thoola beta". This is just a ektalogy. 👏
Punjabicat80 thumbnail
Ok this show is now over and still no sign of Atharva :( Did the creatives forget about Atharva? And also where was Krishna during the concluding episode???? I am kinda lost here, can someone help me out? Thanks😊
Punjabicat80 thumbnail
I know Atharva did not die because when Bani and Meera were fighting, Bani put Atharva somewhere safe so that Meera does not find him and now there is no Atharva in the show?? They should've showed Atharva in Kasam se :( I did not like the conclusion of this show!!
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Punjabicat80

Ok this show is now over and still no sign of Atharva :( Did the creatives forget about Atharva? And also where was Krishna during the concluding episode???? I am kinda lost here, can someone help me out? Thanks😊

The other questions are kinda tough to answer... but maybe there is an answer for the question I've highlighted above.

My guess is that Krishna was missing because she'd gone to try and look for Atharva 😛

Maybe that can form the basis of a sequel to KS, where the story can be like the one in the movie 'Fiza'... a lady's search to find a missing brother 😃

God bless.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mango Bhai you are soooooooooo funny😆That was tooooooooo good🤣🤣