Posted: 15 years ago
Would you do anything for LOVE? And by anything, I actually mean anything....even if that means dying or something you are not supposed to do.

Hmm.. good question but too me it depends on da person.. i mean if it's actually love or a just a CRUSHH!
n would i do anything, tuff tuff question.. have to think about it

very tuff question but as far as anything is concerned i wont cross my limits.
I am not 100% sure...But if I knew the person 100% loved me, I think I would do anything...

Allot of ppl do crazy things for love, but I think love brings out the best in us....When you feel happy/loved, you show it no matter how much u try to hide it.. 😳
This thread just made me LAUGH! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHA! I mean are you all on crack? Why would you be willing to give up your LIFE for "love?" You get only one chance to live, and imo, you should enjoy every moment.

All these things are better suited for movies/nataks, and there simply is no space for them in reality.
YUPPP!!! i would do anything for the person i luv..but i should know that if he really loves me or not..if he does then yesss i would do anything..ANYTHING!!!!!!!1111 😃 😳
@toddbertuzzi712 - Not everyone thinks alike. 😊
the_Charm...really a good question....
hummm..my answer to this......if that person is in deeper love with me, then i have to think twise the impact of the problem and take the necessary action....meanwhile i will not cross my boundary...
😃
No, 😳

Everyone wants to do everything for their love but, there is a big difference between 'wanting' to and 'doing' so.
So all you guys are pretty much saying that you will be willing to sacrifice YOUR life for a person you "loved?"