Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
you all know who Zarina is right? she is the actress in many serials today.  I think is is really her fault. i mean if she allows her husband to cheat than he will since he loves to cheat. Obviously, she is still with him so she does not mind. sick totally sickEdited by SIRFINA - 15 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SIRFINA

you all know who Zarina is right? she is the actress in many serials today.  I think is is really her fault. i mean if she allows her husband to cheat than he will since he loves to cheat. Obviously, she is still with him so she does not mind. sick totally sick

Yeah we do know her........She looks like a strong willed women.....But after reading this........I doubt it !! What u see is not always true😕

Originally posted by: MrsAckles

Not just that he says they had a relationship for 5 years and Kangana is only 21. I don't know what the legal age of consent is in India but that is breaking the law.

Then he says he met Kangana while she was in a really bad situation, so he basically took advantage of a 16 year old girl. 16 year olds are kids!!!! She probably didn't know better than to get involved with an older man just to get in the industry. She doesn't have a Kapoor as her surname or connections and comes from a small town, unfortunately for some that is the only way to get ahead.

This guy seems like a huge jerk and he admitted hitting her, and expects her to stick with him. WTF?

Exactly. Since he accepted having an affair with a minor, should be put behind bars. This guy is a loser and doesn't deserve to be anywhere near women esp. young girls. May be he is already in search of a minor girl from a poor family with big dreams of Bollywood.

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

Yeah we do know her........She looks like a strong willed women.....But after reading this........I doubt it !! What u see is not always true😕

who is she?? wat serial does she come in and wat role does she play??

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: srk_lover

who is she?? wat serial does she come in and wat role does she play??

I think she cums in sum serial Maayka.......As the main lead's mom😕

This is her onscreen pic.........Offscreen in interviews she looks really independent and strong willed........But Ewww.......Reality suckss !!😕

Edited by togepe30 - 15 years ago
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think its fair that we hear Kangana's side of the story! She is a very talented actress and her personal life doesnt affect me at all.

I still love her and she still is one of my favorite actresses. Nothing has changed and nothing will 😊
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Unbelievable!! .. the guy is talking as if he is a saint...

1. he gets involved with a minor.

2. he hits her

3. he has multiple affairs and is almost proud of his behaviour saying he has never bad-mouthed the other women.

4. he wants to do a 180 degree turn by suddenly going from her lover to her father figure! sick!!!

god! how can ppl have such a third class mentality... i think he is in urgent need of psychatric help
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I didnt get the article much 😕 And after reading everyones comment, I understood and all I ll say is, They are ALL MAD!! 😕 🤢
nerdynerd thumbnail
Pervvvv 🤢 I love how is so proud of hitting her and his stupid crap of a wife backing his cheating habits.
bolly_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Unbelievable!! .. the guy is talking as if he is a saint...

1. he gets involved with a minor.

2. he hits her

3. he has multiple affairs and is almost proud of his behaviour saying he has never bad-mouthed the other women.

4. he wants to do a 180 degree turn by suddenly going from her lover to her father figure! sick!!!

god! how can ppl have such a third class mentality... i think he is in urgent need of psychatric help

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

I didnt get the article much 😕 And after reading everyones comment, I understood and all I ll say is, They are ALL MAD!! 😕 🤢

haha agreed with both of you,