Breaking Dawn Concert Tour~~More Info

Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

just wanted to see if anybody will be going to the breaking dawn tour in chicago, NY, LA, and seattle!!! πŸ˜ƒ Im pretty sure im going πŸ˜†

Is anyone else going??? which ones?? πŸ˜ƒ

EDIT**

Stephenie Meyer might be coming to UR city!! πŸ˜†

Featuring Justin Furstenfield of Blue October πŸ˜ƒ

This may be last minute but alot of you guys may want to come to the concert πŸ˜† The tickets go on sale today πŸ˜’ Sorry for not telling earlier... I just came up with it πŸ˜† (im slow πŸ˜† jk😊) Ok, I think NY is sold out 🀒 But u still might have a chance for Chicago, LA, and Seattle πŸ‘πŸΌ

Visit-->  http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/calendar.html

For those of u who cant make it to the concert πŸ˜ƒ Dont worry!!! They have an online broadcast for 2 shows!! The New York, and LA!! This is for those who are in UK, France, and like all over da whooole world πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 

Visit-->  http://www.stepheniemeyer.com (read the latest blog June 19th,08)

And thats it πŸ˜† The concert tours are the first and second week of August😊 They are expecting to sell out within 25-20 minutes  So hurry up!! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by *Nishi* - 15 years ago
no one is going??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† come on guys πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
too far away!! maybe if i walk there and start now i will make it πŸ˜†
really?? im going to catch a plane wif my bff 😳 πŸ˜ƒ it'll be a blast!! manai,... are u sure u dont wanna go?? i mean... its like... a once in a lifetime experience πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ i live in ohio... and im still going even though they are far away πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i would.... but i dont think u would fit in it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tickets go on sale tomorrow!!! πŸ˜ƒ
NY!?!?!?  πŸ˜²  I'm sooooo gonna be there!!! πŸ˜›
How come I didn't know about this? πŸ˜† Where do I get the details of this tour?😳 Edited by indn inn0cence - 15 years ago
I was supposed to go to States in the summer but work came along. What a bummer! 😭 I hope you have fun Nishi!
Awww Chanduuu your soo lucky yaar πŸ˜† Its too far away from me Get me a copy of the book if you can! πŸ˜† Please!
thanks jjknrokz!! πŸ˜ƒ

nishuu- i know 😳 i might actually just watch online πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Ohio is so far away from Chicago naa 😳 I'll try πŸ˜† PM me πŸ˜‰

Everybody- Read the first pg again 😊