Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freezinme thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

Hey tiya di sorry im late..but di it was simply awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..T otally mind blowing..loved it..DO count soon.. ❀️ Piya.. 😊

heyyy piyaa
thanks aloooot sweetheart..
it is always awesome to read ur comments..
luv ya
tiya 😳
freezinme thumbnail

Armaan goes to the room where Riddhima is already changing her dress.

Background music: tara ra ra ra' tara ra ra tari ra.. tara ra ra ra tara ra tari ra..tu zindagi

He slightly opens the door, and finds Ridzi already standing there in front of mirror making some funny faces.. Armaan smiles seeing her'

'oye hoye!!!' said Armaan very cutely 😍

He moves forward, and stood right at the back of her, she noticed armaan in the mirror.. with the panic she turned around and bumped in him' he was standing so close to her that when she turned around her lips touched his cheeks.. it was their first kiss..

Background music:  Mera izhar hai..pyaar hi pyaar hai' yaaron ki yaar hain'tu zindagi

She hesitantly moves away from him, lowering her eyes' the light was sparkling in Armaan.. her touch made him loose himself in her.. he never felt this lovable feeling before' he didn't knew what was happening to him..at the moment all he wanted was her'

Background music: tara ra ra ra' tara ra ra tari ra.. tara ra ra ra tara ra tari ra..tu zindagi

Riddhima was blushing, her cheeks were as red as tomatoes' with a lots of courage she looked into his eyes.. and whispered 'armaaaan'

It's the first time, Armaan heard to her voice, her sweet voice, his name from her voice. His name never felt as pleasent as it did when riddhima said it.

Armaan didn't wanted to disturb this romantic moment, and said 'shhhh'' putting his finger on her soft red lips' riddhima melted with his touch' she closed her eyes..her heart was pounding at the most, he could hear her heart beat, and really liked the effect she has of his touch. He smiled' and still staring at those charming looks'

'knock knock' the gate knocked. They both came out of the divine moment.

Riddhima panicked, and armaan saw her panicking so he asked while holding his shirt

Ar: woh actually..meri shirt.. woh restroom kahan hai?

Ri: (still a bit uncomfortable)woh wahan saamne hai'

Armaan goes there and closes the door and ridzi took a sigh of relief.

----

Armaan in the bathroom (no naughty stuff guys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

He looks at himself in the mirror, he had never seen himself this red.. He noticed a red lipstick mark right on his dimple and a smile strokes his face'

Background music: Tujhse main kya kahun' tu hi mera sukun'sang tere rahunnn' tu zindagi..

He touched that lipstick mark, and enthralled the magnificent moment..

----

An: ridzi tum ander ho?

Riddhima realizes there is someone at the door..

Ri: haan di..

Anjali comes in and give a big hug to her..

An: good work ridzi..m proud of u.. tumhari saree ko toh sab dekhte hi reh gaye aur tumne armaan ko dekha tha'

Ridzi's face lightened up listening armaan's name, she really wanted to know what was his reaction!!

An: woh toh wahan se jaane hi wala tha

And giggles..

Listening this, ridzi's face fainted'

Ri: kya di? Woh jaane wala tha?

An: haan' wohi to..fir pata nahi kya hua woh gaya hi nahi

Making sad face..

An: but ridzi what happened to you? Humne toh plan kiya tha ke usspar chai girayenge but tumne toh apne upar hi gira di

Riddhima a bit shy

Ri: woh pata nahi kya hua.. bas chai gir gayi

An: koi baat nahi ridz.. chalo ab main chalti hoon..tum bhi jaldi aa jana

Ri: ji di

Riddhima took all the jewelry off, and wore red saree' she was looking stunning with her simplicity, and her actuall beauty came out.

Armaan who actually listened to all their conversation in the bathroom.. was a bit disappointed and angry. He thought 'chal armaan yahan se nikal le'tera kuch nahi hone wala' without even realizing that lipstick mark still on his face, he comes out of bathroom.

He has finally decided that he won't stay there for even a single moment. But then he sees riddhima struggling to close her necklace around her neck, which had one sparkling diamond pendant on it. Armaan sees her pretty face from the mirror, that red saree was very well matching with her red face and that sparkling pendant faded in front of riddhima's sparkling eyes. He went towards her and touches her bare back' riddhima felt shiver in her spine.. she saw him in the mirror, but this time she didn't turn.

Armaan closed her necklace, she could now feel his fast breath. He forgot that he decided to leave.. he forgot this is the same girl who tried to play prank on him.. all he remembered was that he had never seen any beautiful girl like her.. Her simplicity took his breath away. He holds her from her bare waist, riddhima was shivering but at the same time she was enjoying it..but hang on..this is not correct thought riddhima.. and she whispered 'chodo armaaaan''

'riddhima' whispered armaan in her ear and started feeling her beautiful long hair on his face'

Ri: who was ready to surrender herself to him but she held herself.. 'nahi armaan yeh sahi nahi hai' and goes from there.

Armaan shakes his head 'whats wrong with you armaan' main yeh kya kar raha tha'

And they both went to the living room. Everyone there faced them.. they were looking so good together

Anjali gets a call, and goes from there..

Nani comes and puts black kajal on armaan and riddhima both..

Nani: kahin nazar naa lag jaye mere bachon ko

And sees that lipstick mark on armaan's face'(omg how can u guys forget abt it?? πŸ˜†)

Na: (shocked) hayee raaam'

Then every one notices that mark on armaan's face'

All were shocked!! More than shocked,  they were blushing and smiling'

Riddhima and armaan found it pretty weird, why everyone is reacting in such a way and ridzi looked at armaan with a confused look. She notices that lipstick mark and gave OMG look'πŸ˜† Armaan sees her too reacting with such a weird expression'he signaled her asking 'what happened??' Riddhima was emberrased but though she thought its really important tell him what's wrong.. so she puts her finger on her cheek signaling him to check his cheek. Innocent armaan touches it, and shivered remembering that mark'

He started laughing weirdly putting his hand on his cheek to rub it (just trying to hide his emberrasement)'but the mark didn't go completely'

Shubh: armaan rehne do' yeh pyaar ka rang hai..itni asaani se nahi utrega

This made Armaan and ridzi both so emberrased' but everyone laughed' in their hearts they knew that they both liked each other'

---

And the day passed, armaan went to his home on his bed..thinking what happened today and fell asleep.

Whereas Riddhima and Anji lying on their respective beds..

An: Ridzi m sure ab woh armaan tumhare paas wapas kabhi nahi aayega..

Thinking this she giggled..

Riddhima was lost in her dreams, she never felt like this before.. how can a guy affect her so much'

And the night also passed.

---

Today is a very special day for everyone. Today is the day, when everyone was starting the new chapter of their lives.

Yes, today they start their internship in Sanjeevni.

Riddhima, Anjali got ready to go to Sanjeevni. Ridzi first prayed to god before starting her day. She was excited and nervous both. But anjali was pretty cool, it was just another day for her. They both went to the hospital taking nani's blessings. Padma and Shashank were already in the hospital waiting for them.

On the other side, Armaan still on his bed' his phone rang.. it was shubhankar

Ar: (in a sleepy voice) hellooo

Shubh: Armaan..tum abhi tak so rahe ho?? Tumhe pata bhi hai aaj tumhe yahan sanjeevni aana hai.. dude its ur first day of internship

Armaan opens his eyes.. and looks at the time 'Ohh noo..m late' and goes to fresh n up.

---

In the hospital, anjali and riddhima enters.. they both are so happy, this place was looking so different. Today they didn't come as Dr. Shashank Gupta's daughters but they themselves are doctors now.

Padma comes to greet them.. and asks them to go to the locker room. They both go there and looks at their lockers while a voice came 'Anjaliii tum yahan!!!'

They both turned to see who it was. It was Atul, Atul Joshi.

----x----

Hey guys'

Hope this part was big enough.. !!!

As many of you were not satisfied with the length

And most of you wanted to kill me for stopping at such an interesting point πŸ˜†

Did you enjoy the romance between Ammy n ridzi??

If in any point you feel its going slow, den do let me noe.

I am desperately waiting for your comments..

Luv ya all

Tiya.

Part 6 - Page 28

Edited by freezinme - 15 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

me reserving the spot

edited

Oh Tiya

You had me blushing there,so romantic wow

and the song ,the atmosphere was beatiful

i like Armaan talking to himself and how cud he forget the lipstick mark lol

all in all great part hun

like i said before ,u keep getting very intersting and intense with you narration

great to be reading this ffπŸ‘

love u lots

Hina

Edited by hinanaziri - 15 years ago
sheenu thumbnail

omg tiya... wat was dat !!!!!!!😳

u really took my breath away...😳

wow u depicted dere first touch with sooo much simplicity n innocence......😳

ahh... i m in  my dreamworld...😍

o god....i m so xcited dat evn my fingers are not working to typeπŸ˜†

it was a rocking part ...as usualπŸ˜‰...

i was blushing like hell n my mom came 2 me wen she saw me like dat.. i was s scared .. dat i immediately minimized it.. nw she is suspecting meπŸ˜†

luved it ... omg....2day to i was abt to die.. reading dis part...πŸ˜‰

woth w8nπŸ˜ƒ

luv u ..muwaah!!!!😳

chandni

Edited by sheenu - 15 years ago
moda.vintage thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

resrved *edited*

hey tiya honey,

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so kya baat hai haan itna cute sa romance i know romance cute nahi hota but for me it was so cutely romantic that o fell in luv with it

i enjoyed every bit it huns m so sorry could not comment on the last part as my computer was not fine u know due to rains it got sick so i had to call the doctor armaan to make it f9

cont soon

luv ya

@nkit@

Edited by magicgirlankita - 15 years ago
nimiluvkaran thumbnail
hey its nnicee..waiting for the next 1
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey di..its awesome again..really nice to feel it..!!Armaan is just too cute..do count soon di..love piyaa..πŸ‘

Edited by piya2025 - 15 years ago
freezinme thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

me reserving the spot

edited

Oh Tiya heyyy hina

You had me blushing there,so romantic wow ahh..did u?😳😳😳

and the song ,the atmosphere was beatiful thank god u liked it..!!!

i like Armaan talking to himself and how cud he forget the lipstick mark lol hehe..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† kya karien ridzi ka magic hai hi aisa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

all in all great part hun thank youuu

like i said before ,u keep getting very intersting and intense with you narration woow gr8.. glad m improving πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

great to be reading this ffπŸ‘thanks sweetheart

love u lots

Hina

muwaahh... luv u hina
tiya😳

friendly girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey
wow πŸ‘ lovely update
and i like the armaan and ridz romance soo much
and thanks for the pm
continuee soonn
freezinme thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheenu

omg tiya... wat was dat !!!!!!!😳heyy chandni.. 

u really took my breath away...😳ohhh man!! shall i call dr. armaan πŸ˜†

wow u depicted dere first touch with sooo much simplicity n innocence......😳 hehee.. kya karien.. m nt as wild as u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

ahh... i m in  my dreamworld...😍

o god....i m so xcited dat evn my fingers are not working to typeπŸ˜† haila... fir toh i shudnt call dr. armaan, nahi toh ur heart will also stop working πŸ˜†

it was a rocking part ...as usualπŸ˜‰...thank you sweetheart πŸ€—

i was blushing like hell n my mom came 2 me wen she saw me like dat.. i was s scared .. dat i immediately minimized it.. nw she is suspecting meπŸ˜† ohhh myy godd.. chandni.. u r too much πŸ˜† bechari aunty ji, kya kya soch rahi hongi πŸ˜†

luved it ... omg....2day to i was abt to die.. reading dis part...πŸ˜‰ nahi sweetheart i wont let that happen πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ after all u hv to write armaan's come back!! usse pehle nopes... u cannot die πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

woth w8nπŸ˜ƒ

luv u ..muwaah!!!!😳

chandni

luv you chandni
muwaah muwaah muwaaah... πŸ€—