Daily Episode Discussion/Analysis Thread

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Doston, 👍🏼

Firstly i like to thank Pinkykhan for agreeing for this 😊

Since alot of sections have a 'Daily Episode Discussion Thread' these day, so I thought we could have one here

All you have to do is discuss each and everything related to the episode, in this Thread.

Just follow some simple rules:

(thanks to KGGK & KDMHMD forum)

Rules:

1. No spamming -Don't use emoticons to express your views;discuss an episode in proper words!

2. No chatting.Please,don't start talking about non-related stuff,in here.Discuss everything related to the episodes of this show,only!

3. No bashing/personal attacking of members/characters/actors.

4. Discuss everything related to a specific episode,here. Make sure you write the date of the episode, if you are not referring to "today's" episode, so it's just easy for everyone to know what you are talking about

Also,if you feel like sharing a brief summary of a specific episode, then kindly post it here instead of the main forum.

I hope you would follow these simple rules,and try keeping the Thread and the Forum,clean!

Please do participate

Happy Discussing 😃

Edited by Lennie - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think Malti is becoming blind in the glitter of money, and she's starting to take it all for granted. You could see that clearly in today's episode when she was talking to Mama-Mami. Little does she realize Avni's true motives, and that it won't take much for Naveen to find an excuse to kick Vinu out... just as easily as he hired him.

I really thought Naveen wud blame Vinu when Indra was asking abt his breifcase.
Lennie thumbnail
I also thought Naveen would blame Vinu, but in a way it wouldnt make sense, coz of how odd it looks.

Looks like Vinu is finding out that Naveen isnt all he seems to be

I really thought Malti had some sense and be cautious of Avni, esp as how Avni always wants to find out things from Malti.
She really shouldnt talk to Mama-Mami like that

I knew Sonia must of heard Sadi/Vasu/Ranvir talk, i was abit surprised when she turned nasty to the woman who helped her
Angel x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think today's episode was excellent! Although i hated it when sadhna got proven wrong! But i guess that wasn't going to be a surprise! I don't think today was a great day for sadhna! as she got proven wrong.. vasu was shouting at her.. and aleckh also lost his trust in her!

It turned out that sonia was more cunning than we thought (ok so most of us already guessed she would be like that)

However, The epi was great today

Angel x
Eva JQ thumbnail
good topic len 😉 keep it up... 😳
CarulinaTina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I also thought Naveen would blame Vinu, but in a way it wouldnt make sense, coz of how odd it looks.

Looks like Vinu is finding out that Naveen isnt all he seems to be

I don't really get Naveen's point... is he just doing some petty stealing or is he after the entire business? Stealing breifcases of money and making some mix matches in the accounts isn't going to get him the property. Anyway, now I get why he chose Vinu for manager of the accounts... he knew that Vinu wud be too bhola to say anything if he found anything wrong; he wud be able to manipulate Vinu all he wants...

I really thought Malti had some sense and be cautious of Avni, esp as how Avni always wants to find out things from Malti.
She really shouldnt talk to Mama-Mami like that

Yea, looks like Malti really doesnt have any brains. If she did, seeing how badly Vinu is being treated... she wud confront Avni and tell her no more info until Vinu is treated better.

I knew Sonia must of heard Sadi/Vasu/Ranvir talk, i was abit surprised when she turned nasty to the woman who helped her

Yea, I guess they were trying to show there that she only loves $$$ and nothing else.

Lennie thumbnail
How cute was Alekh today esp at the mandir

Glad he didnt flip at Sadi 😊
Good to see Alekh with Sadi/Ragi and Mamiji at the mandir, i want to see more scenes of them

Sonia has no respect at all 😡 , how can she talk to Sadi like that - whilst Sadi talked to her calmly and properly
And what a fake drama of saying Sadi doesnt like her, and doesnt want to see her get married to Ranvir, i am glad Ranvir defended his bhabhi

Like Malti, i think Vasu is being dumb as well - she is going against Sadi - a big mistake 🤢
Its obvious Vasu would do anything to stop Ragini getting married to Ranvir
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Hehe, Alekh is even cuter when he is walking down stairs... did u guys see in today's epi? 😆
Lennie thumbnail
It is cute the way he walks down, he's cute in all the things he does 😉 😳

It was an total cutie Alekh episode today 😳

I think Sadi needs to find out the whole plan, of how Sonia is also deceiving Karan and Karan can be her proof when the time comes to finally expose Sonia 😡

Good advice by Ragi to Sadi but its not going to be easy

Sonia cant cry at all 😆 i think she was having some trouble 😆

Loved the Mamaji/Alekh scene 😳
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today's epi was just awesome, loved each and every scene.

The scene btw Mamaji and Aalekh brought tears to my eyes.

Aalekh always seems very happy at Mamaji's house, wonder why.

Sonia is just fake, hope Ranvir realizes it soon.