shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

white floral bar

Happy Fathers' Day

to sab bachon ke fathers!!! 😃

"One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters."

Let me tell you the history of fathers day very briefly:

Sonora Dodd, of Washington, first had the idea of a "father's day." She thought of the idea for Father's Day while listening to a Mother's Day sermon in 1909.

President Calvin Coolidge, in 1924, supported the idea of a national Father's Day. Then in 1966 President Lyndon Johnson signed a presidential proclamation declaring the 3rd Sunday of June as Father's Day. President Richard Nixon signed the law which finally made it permanent in 1972.

white floral bar

As today is fathers' day, make your father feel extra special. And not only for this day, he deserves to feel extra special, but also the 365 days... he deserves to be treated kindly by his child.

In this thread, do share with us that what kind of relationship do you share with your dad... Is he like your friend? 😳 and share some interesting moments that you have spent with your dad or whatever incidents that take place in ur day to day life. Tell us why do you think that your dad is the best dad in this world 😛 and what is the thing you really admire about ur dad? and what is the thing that you dislike about him? (if there's any) What are the things you people usually fight over?

It could be anything.... any story. I'll share mine too. 😛

-L&F. Dev. Team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happy Father's Day!!!

My Dad is awesome! Wish him lots and lots of happiness to come his way...

Got things planned for him today to make it a very special day for him... and I hope all the other Fathers across the world have a gr8 day too

Edited by rukhaya - 15 years ago
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy fathers day everyone
-Pinky- thumbnail
happy fathers day to all the dads!!!😃
well i can go on n on about my dad.. n u guys will get bored.. so i will keep it short 😆
if i had to describe my dad in one word, i'd say "cool" 😃 he understand me the best (for the most part)out of my whole family ... the only time we disagree is when i n wanna do something n he doesn't lemme .. n because of that we sometimes argue.. but hes always the first one to make up... so its all good 😆
hes like a friend, i tell him everything.. except my crushes n stuff...because he will flip if i tell him.. oh today its ranbir.. no now its armaan .. uno😆
i admire him for being so selfless.. he doesn't care about himself.. its only about me n m bro.. n hes also sacrificed so much.. 😳 which i will never forget!
hes the best.. because he just is.. theres a long list    😆 n omg hes the BEST person to go shopping with 😉
he will lemme buy anything i want.. thats why my mom neevr lets me go shopping with him 😆 😆

i think i should stop now lol