TheNannyDiaries {DMG} Part 5 Page 1 7/17 THE END!

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey guys.... Hmm.. you guys must be like, she just started a new FF a few days ago and here she is again... crazy girl šŸ˜†šŸ˜† Well, I had the sudden urge to write a Rahul-Muskaan FF while watching them dance today šŸ˜³ they're so adorable! Anyhow, it's going to be kind of based on the Nanny Diaries.. not fully, just got the idea from there, and as for the AR lovers, don't worry, they'll be in here, in a side role though, not very major. So I just wanted to get a reaction from you guys to see if it would be worth the time šŸ˜³...

~Zainab

~Part 1~

BANG!

'Mummy Ji!! Itna bhi maat maro! Dukhta hai!' Muskaan yelped, jumping off her chair, trying to avoid the frying pan in her mum's hands. They were the world's most dangerous things at the moment, because anything her mom took into her hands, she'd use it to hit Muskaan.

'Abbey, dukh ki bachi! Bekaar kahi ki! Pura din bum pe behte behte bum dukhta nahi kya? Sali, kamini! Tenu sharm nahi hondi!! Time ki koi parva nahi! Subah ke CHAAR baaje hai, CHAAR!! Aur tu ethe chaating kardi!! Tera baapu nu patta lagga oh sharam se marjao ga!!' Her mother threw a book at her. Muskaan ducked just in time to avoid it. 'Tera yeh sala dabba hai na, main khirdki ke bahar phek doongi ek din!'

'Mummmmmmmmyyyyy!!!!!!!' Her loud wail was drowned by her mother's even louder screech.

'Yeh apna chillana willana band karo aur ja sauja, aur khabardar jo is dabbe ko haath lagaya. Haath ke tukre tukre karke dabbe ke saath phek doongi, haan!' She stomped out of the room. Muskaan had no doubts about her mother's declaration. She did what she said. She had ripped up Muskaan's prized set of Harry Potter books and had thrown them away because she'd sit on her bed all day, reading.

Muskaan growled and got into bed.

~~~~~~~~~
      'MUSKAAN!' Atul shouted into her ear. 'MUMMY KO BULAU KYA?'

'Chickenspursh'' Muskaan mumbled in her sleep, turning her head to the other side.

'MOM, SHE ISN'T GETTING UP, kuck karo!' Atul yelled to their mother, who was in the kitchen, her favorite region of the house.

'Ruk, main aabhi arahi hoon!'

A few minutes later, her mother appeared out of thin air with a bucket load of water and dumped it on Muskaan.

'Aaaa, aaa!! Kya hua, kya hua mere chickens ko?!' Muskaan jerked out of bed.

Atul and Mummy exchanged puzzled glances. The girl was going to make her pagal one day.

'UTHO! Aaj interview ke liye jaa na hai. Poora din ghaar mein beth beth ke saar jayegi tu, uth! Aur yeh aapna bed bhi saaf kaarle na!' Her mother left the room muttering a million curses under her breath.

'Shucks! Pehle poora bed bhiga diya, ab clean bhi karwaigee''

Atul shook his head in disapproval and left her room.

~~~~~~~~~

'LAAA,LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,LAALALALALALAALALALAAAAAA!'

The bathroom mirrors were foggy and the bathroom was no less than a sauna, and Muskaan's hideous singing just made it worse.

'Shower kiya re, shower kiya re, clean hua reeee,' she sang, trying to imitate Aishwarya Rai's moves, but slipped and landed right on her bum, causing a commotion.

'MUSKAAN! Yeh bathroom main bhi chain se bhet nahi sakti! Musibat kahi ki!' Her mom yelled, hearing the loud THUMP!

'Aaaa, sympathy den eke bajai, mere uppar chila rahi hai,' she said, rubbing her bottom. The pain did not stop her from getting up again and dancing in the shower.

~~~~~~~~~

'MUSKAAN! Nastha thanda hogaye aur tu abhi tak shower se nikli nahi!' Her mother banged the bathroom door, getting no response. 'Nahi niklegi tu? Chaabi hai mere paas, daarvaza khol du? '

'Five more minutes!'

'Nahi! Do ghante ho chuke!' She took out the bathroom keys and unlocked the door.

And' there was Muskaan, her nose stuck on the mirror, her mouth wide open, and her efforts of trying to eyeliner gone in vain.

'Pagli! Au, muhje lagane do,' her mother took the eyeliner from her hands and applied it on Muskaan, ignoring her cries of pain. 'Kya kaaregi tu zindagi mein, kuch nahi karne aata hai tuhje! Chaal, nashta khalo, aur jau interview ke liye!'

~~~~~~~~~

Muskaan sat on the dining table, looking spaced out. She had twice put her fork into her nose.

'Muskaan, dhang se khau,' Atul scolded. Muskaan and Atul, even though they were siblings, were two opposite poles.

'Hut! Dhang se hi to khaa rahi hoon, aap bhi na bhaiya, bohot boring ho! Acha mera khaana hogaya, ab mein Anjail bhabhi ko phone karne aapne saath le jaungi, ok BHAIYA?'

Atul turned red at her remark.

'Sab pata hai muhje, haan! Muskaan ko kya samaj ke rakhaa haiiiii?'

'Chup kar, ghori!' Atul said, in an attempt to shut her mouth.

'MUMMY! ATUL BHAIYA NE AAPKO GHORI BULAYA!' Muskaan yelled.

'KYA?' their mother came running out of the kitchen with a belan. 'Kya bulaya muhje? Eh?'

Atul looked at her innocently.

'Pata hai, tumne kuch nahi kaha hoga, zaroor is pagli ka kaam hai.'

'Nahi Mummy! Isne muhje ghori bulaya, toh aap ghori ki ma, matlap aap bhi ghori, Ehehehehe!' She ran out of the house before her mother could scold her any further.

~~~~~~~~~

'Hey Anjali bhabhiiii!!' Muskaan said, as she spotted her waiting for the next subway to come and pick them up.

'Muskaaan! Don't call me bhabhi!'

'Ufff yaar, tum dono bhi na! Bhaiya ke saamne tuhmara naam lu, toh wo tamaatar ke tara laal ho jaate hai, aur tum, 'Muskaaaan! Don't call me bhabhi!'' Muskaan mimicked Anjali.

'Tuhmare stupid bhaiya propose kare to bhabhi ban sakti hoon tuhmari, filhal AnjaliTheBestFriend se kaam chala lo! Acha batau, who're the retarded people hiring you?"

"Koi Armaan and Riddhima Malik."

"Wow, sounds rich!"

"Wahi to dar hai! They live in the most expensive apartment building in Manhattan and sound like snobs. Aur woh bache bhi snotty hi hoge aapne Mummy Papa ke taara. Likin Pagalwoman kuch bhi kar sakti hai!"

"Tum sach mein pagal ho. I'm thinking of saying no when Atul proposes."

"Hmph! be that way then. Mere bhaiya ka dil tordo." She started fake sobbing.

"Awww, you're cho cute!" Anjali hugged Muskaan.

~~~~~~~~~

'Wow, yaar, kya lavish building hai, kitna maast hai!' Muskaan could not stop herself from touching ever single item in the corridors. The shiny objects attracted her like magnets. 'Wow''

'Muskaan! Stop touching everything, like a little kid.'

'Baachi to hoon'' she said, disappointed. 'AAA, ANJALI WOH DEKHO!!!' She pointed at the door at the end of the corrider.

'Kya? Kya hua? Waha kuch nahi hai Muskaan! Ufff kaha phaas gaye main iss pagal ke saath!'

'CHUWA! Maine chuwa dekha! It was huge, Anjali! Sachi mein! Muskaan bhale paagal ho, likin kabhi jhoot nahi bolti! Atul bhaiya ki kasam!'

They both stood there waiting for the door to open again and the rat to come out. After five minutes, a mousy haired man peeked out of the door.'

'WOH!!' Muskaan shouted, scaring him, as he shut the door again. 'ABBEY OYE!!' She stomped over to his door and banged her fist on it. 'NIKAL! Anjali, get me rat spray!'

'Muskaan, Muskaan, Muskaan! It's not a rat! Leave him alone!'

'It is a rat! Tell it to come out, I'll show you!' She politely knocked on the door. 'Excuse me sir.'

The 'rat' opened the door slowly. 'What do you want?'

'Dekha! Maine kaha tha, chuwa!' Muskaan yelled.

'Chill Muskaan!' Anjali turned to the guy. 'I'm sorry, my friend is a little crazy.'

'Hehh, little?! She's the craziest thing ever! Keep her awayyy from me!'

'Snotty boy! Maine kaha tha na, yaha ke log, they're all snobs! Chalo Anjali, Mr and Mrs. Malik must be waiting.' Giving THE rat a humph look, she dragged Anjali with her to the door on the left of the Rat.

Here's the first part! I hope you guys like it... šŸ˜ƒ and it better be enough for the day, 3 pages 1202 words... and please please... COMMENT!! Specially all you silent readers šŸ˜³ Me loves reading them.. oh and don't forget to criticize my writing, it helps me improve...

~Part 2~

'Your name?' Armaan asked her.

'Muskaan Chadda,' Muskaan replied, afraid of someone for the first time in her life. This Mr. Malik hadn't even smiled yet, and his wife was just as stiff as him.

'Chadda?' she asked, wrinkling her nose.

'Yeah, my grandpops used to own an underwear factory in India,' Muskaan laughed.

'Uhh' okkkaayy, that's nice,' Mrs. Malik said, her nose still wrinkled.

'Ok, well I think you might suit the job'' Mr. Malik said.

'Thank you!'

'Don't get over-excited! I will keep track of your performance for one week and see how it goes'' Armaan said.

'Okay sir,' Muskaan said, meekly. The man was defo scary.

Suddenly, someone barged through the door. 'Bhaiya! There's this crazy girl lurking around the building!! She's like MAD, MAD! I mean just crazy! She might pose to be a threat for us, Bhaiya! Do something!'

'YOU RAT? TU'' Muskaan shut up as soon as it hit her that the Rat had called Mr. Malik Bhaiya' 'Uhhh, you're HIS brother?'

'Correction, brother-IN-LAW,' Rahul said, giving her a cold look.

'So why don't you take care of your neice and nephew?'

'They don't like him,' Riddhima answered.

'DI!' He yelled. 'You ask too many questions, why're you hiring HER, bhaiya?' He said to Muskaan.

'Rahul! She's capable of taking care of kids, unlike you,' Riddhima sneered.

'Couldn't you find someone less crazy?'

'DID YOU JUST CALL ME CRAZY?' Muskaan said, picking up whatever she could find from Armaan's desk. 'It's okay,' she said, putting down the stapler, which she would have stapled his mouth with, 'I get called that a lot, so I'll forgive you.'

'Ok this is the limit! Ms. Chadda-' Armaan started.

'CHADDA?' Rahul doubled over laughing his head off. 'No way, bhaiya! You're hiring a CHADDA?'

'Riddhima, tell your brother to shut up.'

Rahul kept quiet, but his insides were quaking with laughter.

'Ok so Ms. Chadda, I shall track your performance for the week to make sure you are an acceptable candidate for this position. Can you drive?'

Muskaan thought about the Mercedes the Malik's might allow her to drive' 'Yes''

'Have you ever gotten into an accident?' Mr. Malik narrowed his eyes at her.

'Ummm, yes sir. I cracked my neck open three times,  fractured five ribs in one bash, got my spinal cord bashed, lost only two eyes, broke a nose, and twisted three ankles.'

They all stared in surprise.

'Armaan'' Mrs. Malik said, looking up at her husband.

'Aunty, joke tha!' Muskaan giggled, clapping her hands.

'AUNTY? How dare you call me aunty?! Do I look wrinkly to you? You batameez besharm ladki!' Riddhima growled.

'Riddhima, calm down!'

'Can I get started already?' Muskaan asked eagerly.

'Yes, Minnie's room is on the-'

'I'll take her to Minnie,' Rahul offered. Muskaan knew he was definitely up to something, that RAT! Maybe she could pull his leg while he took her to Minnie's room.

'Ok listen you donkey, you better keep within your limits around Minnie. I don't want my niece to become ill mannered. She is a MALIK in case you don't know. She's got some dignity, unlike you.' Rahul rattled on until he could finally feel the heat Muskaan's body was producing.

'OYE, CHUP KAR! KAMINEE!! What do you think you are, you miniscule RAT?! Why don't you go back to your rathole? Yaha kya kaarne aaya hai tu?' With every step she took forward, Rahul stepped back until he hit the wall. Boy, this girl was toughie. She pinned him to the wall effortlessly, spitting curse words left and right. 'You know what you look like? You like an over-grown mouse, even your rat hole is too small for you! And stop acting all rich you snotty little boy! You act like you still wear your diapers!'

They were literally nose to nose now. Muskaan leapt off him and looked around clearly embarrassed. 'Sorry,' she mouthed.

'What did you say? I didn't hear you' dil ka connection nahi hai, thora zor se bolna paarta hai,' Rahul said, enjoying her moment of embarrassment.

'I'M SORRY!' she bellowed into his ears.

'OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?'

'You asked for it!'

'Freak!'

~~~~~~~~~

'Minnie, this is your new Nanny, what's your name again?' Rahul said, as they entered Minnie's room, which was full of pictures of Minnie and Mickey Mouse. Even the walls were painted with MM's on them, her covers, her window drapes' even DESK was all MM.

'Muskaan.'

'Hah! Doesn't suit you' how do you say frown in Hindi?' Rahul said, laughing. Muskaan growled at him.

'Hi' new Nanny.' Minnie said, not looking up from her Disney version of the Prince and the Pauper book.

'Get lost, Rahul!' Muskaan told him, pushing him out of the door.

'Yeah, Mamu, get lost!' Minnie said, now joining Muskaan in her noble efforts.

'Minnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!' Rahul's precious words of advice to his niece were sucked up by the air.

'Chuwa, next time he comes in front of me, I'll kung fu him, HAYAAAAA!' She imitated Jackie Chan the best she could, which was kick her leg out in the air only to get her foot caught in the fan on the ceiling. 'Ouch!'

'Wow' you're so hyper,' Minnie stared at Muskaan in amazement.

'Heheheheee, I run on chicken tikka masala!'

~~~~~~~~~

'Kaisa raha tuhmara pehla din? Zaroor kuch garbar ki hogi tumne,' her mother rolled her eyes as they sat on the dining table.

Ignoring her mother, Muskaan nudged Anjali, who Muskaan had literally dragged for dinner. 'Atul bhaiya ko dekhoo, aakhen bhi nahi mila raha hai tuhmare saath''

'Shut up Muskaan,' Anjali said. 'I won't come next time.'

'Yeh kya khusar phusar chal raha hai?' Muskaan's mother asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

'Kuch nahi, Aunty. Aap Muskaan ko to jaanti hai, iski baak baak kaabhi khatam nahi hoti'' Anjali said.

'Haan, na! Kaash yeh bhi tuhmari tara samajdar hoti. Tum kitni achi bachi ho,' Muskaan's mother kissed Anjali, while Atul and Anjali exchanged embarrassed glances. Muskaan nudged Anjali again, harder this time.

'OUCH!' Anjali yelled in pain.

'Kya hua?' Atul got up from his seat.

'No-nothing''

'Tum teek to ho na, Anjali?'

'Atul' I'm fine, it's okay''

Kab khulega in dona ka raaz, Muskaan thought. She knew they loved each other, but something was seriously wrong.

~~~~~~~~~

'How was the new nanny, Minnie?' Armaan asked, sitting on the dining table reading the Forbes Magazine.

'AWESOME DADDY! She's so fun, I love her, daddy! You're keeping her right? I don't like Rahul Mamu baby-sitting me, and I don't like Nanny Rose either, she's a meanie!'

'Yeah okay' I'll keep that crazy girl for you.'

'Mommy, I'm tired! Put me to bed, please?' she said, lifting her hands for her mom to pick her up.

'Gooooo Minnie, Mommy is busy!' Riddhima said, slightly shoving Minnie aside. Feeling rejected, Minnie left to put herself to sleep' waiting for Muskaan to come tomorrow'

Here's part two... hope you guys like it... 50 words less than last time šŸ˜†

~Part 3~

Next morning, Muskaan woke up early, unwillingly, her eyes half drooped and drool coming out of her mouth.

'OYE PAGLI!' Her mother yelled, wacking Muskaan over the head.

Life rushed back into Muskaan's body. 'MAMA! Kya yaar, har waqt muhje maar ti rehti ho' ek din mera sir phaat jayega!'

'Apna moon jaake dholo, aur waha' Malik Maalik ke ghaar jaana hai aaj. Dekh larki, thora responsible bun.'

'Haan, haan' uss Atul se jada responsible toh main hoon''

'Tum? ATUL se ziada responsible? Baat karti hai' Stupid, UTH! College ke fees main nahi bharungi phir. Saar na phir ghaar mein. UTH, warna paani ki baalti lau kya?'

'Haan lau na' acha hai, bistaar mein hi ghusal ho jayega!'

Her mother pulled the comforters off, open the shades to let the sunshine come through, slapped Muskaan twice, but with no avail what so ever. She lay there as still as ever.

'UFFFFFFF, Lakriiiiiiiiiiii! Acha phir teek hai. Mr. Malik ko phone karke baata deti hoon main, ke Muskaan ko yeh job nahi chahye.'

'NAHII, uth rahi hoon na! Aap jayee' main dus minute main aati hoooooooooooooooooooooon, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!'  Her mother pinched her bottom and left. 'Yeh Mama bhi na' bohot dukh deti hai, haiiiiiiiiii' Yeh bechari Muskaan sab kuch chup chappppp seh leti hai' Wah Muskaan, tuhje to actress hona chahye tha, Bollywood mein. Yaha Hollywood mein tera over-dramaticness nahi chalta.'

'MUSKAAN, ACTING KARNA BAND KARO!' Her mother yelled from the kitchen.

'Huh?' Muskaan itched her hair. 'Yeh Mama' looks like she's got eyes behind her head which can see through walls' investigation karna paarega.'

~~~~~~~~~

She stepped into the kitchen, waiting for her breakfast, to find her mother dancing to some old Punjabi tune while frying pancakes. Oh god! Anjali was to have breakfast with them. If she came in at this moment to see her mother dancing in the kitchen' Chadda khaandan ki izaat pe vaat lag jayegi.. not that they had any izzat left anyways, all thanks to her.

'MAMA!' Hey, I like this song, lemme groove with it as well, she thought, tapping her feet. A knock on her door brought her back to earth, but not her mother. 'ATUL OPEN THE DOOR!' Muskaan yelled.

'KYA KAHA, KAMINI? Apne baaare bhaiye se baat karne ki tameez nahi hai tere paas? Atul BHAIYA bulau! Aur jaake daarvaza kholo, Anjali hogi.' Her mother started grooving again. Growling, Muskaan went to open the door.

'Namaste Bhabhi ji.' Muskaan clapped her hands together and bowed her head in respect.

'Errr' Muskaan? Tuhje kya hogaya?' Anjali asked her, perplexed at her behavior.

'Andhar aye, Bhabhi ji,' she motioned Anjali to come in.

'Errrr' okaaaayyyyy. Muskaan natak band karo. Nice song'' She went into the kitchen. 'Hi AUNTY!'

'Hai, Anjali beta, kaisi ho?'

'Teek hoon, help chahye?' She started dancing along with Muskaan's mom.

'Ye hai meri BETI,' her mother said.

'Hmph!' Muskaan stuck her tongue out at them and sat on the table, turning green with envy.

'Muski baby, what's up?' Atul asked, buttoning the cuffs of his sleeves as he entered the dining area. Muskaan pointed glumly to the kitchen.

'Achhhaa' Jalan horahi hai?' Atul teased.

'Haan bhaiya' jab Anjali aur aap ki shaadi hojaye gi aur Anjali hamare ghaar mein rehne ayegi' toh Mama muhje ignore karegi.'

'Muskaan!  Anjali aur meri shaadi nahi ho sakti, samhji?! Har waqt Anjali bhabhi Anjali bhabhi jappti rehti hai tu. It's damn annoying ok?'

Surprised at his outburst, she mumbled a 'whatever' under her breath and cooked up a few plans to get her brother and best friend together.

'Kya soch rahi ho? Just FORGET about me and Anjali, it's never gonna happen, Muskaan. She doesn't love me, ok? It's been over between us.'

'You don't know anything bhaiya. That was three years ago. She loves you now.'

'Yeah, right. She rejects me, then decides that this poor and HOPELESS guy needs her' and falls in love with him. Rubbish, you think I believe it?'

'SHHH, they'll hear you, you doofus.'

'I'm going. Don't you try patching us up' just mind your own business.'

'BLAH BLAH BLAH!' She stuck her tongue out at him as he left the house giving her an icy look.

~~~~~~~~~

'Wow, Aunty, your pancakes are the BEST!' Anjali said.

'Ma kiski hai?!' Muskaan said, bobbing her eyebrows.

'Meri,' Anjali giggled. Her mother hugged Anjali.

Unknowingly, tears welled up from Muskaan's eyes. She got up and ran into her room.

'Aunty' isko kya hogaya? Itni emotional kabhi nahi hoti hai' main toh sirf mazaak kar rahi thi.'

'Main dekhti hoon.'

~~~~~~~~~

'Muskaan, beta? Tum roh rahi ho? Anjali sirf mazaak kar rahi thi'' She hugged her daughter.

'Mama, muhje Papa ki yaad aarahi hai!' She sobbed on her mother's shoulder, but her mother knew better. Muskaan wasn't missing her father, or maybe she was, a little' she was probably feeling rejected by her.

'Beta, I love you' Haan, har waqt tuhje cherte rehte hai, likin' kabhi serious nahi hote, aise roh maat, please. Apni Mama ko bhi rula degi tu.'

'Ok, sorry. Likin muhje aisa maat chehro. I'm the best daughter.'

'Pagli!' Her mother kissed her cheeks.

'Sorry Muskaan!' Anjali said, as Muskaan re-entered the dining room.

'Nahi yaar! I was over-acting'' She gave Anjali a hug.

'Atul' nahi hai?' Anjali asked, peeking inside.

'OoOoOoOoOooo!' Muskaan said, shaking her eyebrows at her.

'Anjali beta, tuhmare aur Atul ke beech kuch hai kya? Sach sach batau muhje. Main tuhmari Ma ke taara hoon, muhje tuhmare aur Atul ke rishte se koi aaitraaz nahi hoga, baalke muhje bohot khushi hogi''

'Nahi, Aunty, aisi koi baat'' Anjali said, lowering her head.

'JHOOT! Batau na Mama ko sach' they split three years ago.' Muskaan blurted.

'MUSKAAN!' Anjali yelled.

'Ohh' it's okay beta. Joh bhi tum dono ke liye acha ho.' Her mother would love to have Anjali as the bahu of their house, but if there was something wrong with them' maybe her and Muskaan could do something to get them together. She winked at Muskaan. Muskaan winked back. Mission AtulAnjali would take place at 8 tonight.

~~~~~~~~~

'Hello Ms. Muskaan.' Mrs. Malik greeted stiffly. 'Minnie is waiting for you in her room. I had better get going. Bye.' She swiftly past Muskaan out of the door as Muskaan entered the house.

'Hey Minnie Mouse!' Muskaan said, entering Minnie's room.

'Muskaan di!' Minnie jumped into Muskaan's arms.

'AAAA! Meri qamar! Toh aaj kya kaare? Rahul MAMU ki band baaja te hai.. maaza ayega!'

Minnie giggled. This new nanny was da BOMB! 'Okay, what do we do?'

'You call him, okay? Tell him it's your birthday and cry and tell him that how could he forget''

Minnie was confused, but obeyed Muskaan's orders.

'Hello, Rahul Mamu,' Minnie faked sobbed on the phone. 'Aap bohot mean ho. Main aapse naaraz hoon. TODAY is my birthday Mamu and you forgot. Muhje presents aur cakes chahye. Not fair!'

'Minnie, aaj tuhmara birthday hai? Are you sure? I thought''

'AAJ MERA BIRTHDAY HAI. Aap bhool gaye aapni niece ki birth date ko?! Shame on you, Mamu!'

'Ok, ok, I'm sorry Minnie. Dus minute main aata hoon okay?' He hung up.

'Mission FoolRahulMamu succeeded.' Minnie and Muskaan high-fived each other.

~~~~~~~~~

'Knock, Knock.'

Muskaan opened the door to find a Rahul trying to balance a Mickey Mouse cake, a few balloons, and two big boxes of presents.

'I'll have the cake, thanks!' She snatched the cake from his hands, causing the rest of the items to crash to the ground.

'You freak! Pick them up now!' He growled.

'NO' I'm holding the cake, can't you see? Now pick them up and dafa hojau.'

'EW, You smell like biryani!' Rahul said, leaning into her.

'WHAT? You smell like HAMBURGERS! Fatso, I bet you eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner from McDonalds! Blagh' at least biryani's better than that fatty blubber!' She snarled.

'SHUT UP, you out-dated packet of Shan masala!'

'I WANT MY CAKE!' Minnie shouted at the top of her lungs.

'Spoiled brat,' Rahul murmured, making sure Minnie wouldn't hear. 'Here's your cake, sweetie pie.' He snatched the cake from Muskaan's hands, but she tugged it back towards herself. The game of tug of war began, the cake box being the object of suffering. Minnie slapped her forehead. The plan was going wrong' if only Muskaan di would keep her head in place.

'STOP IT!' she yelled, and grabbed the cake box from their hands. 'DEKHA, mere cake ko kya kardiya tum dono ne.' She said, glancing at the cake' if that was you could call it.

'Sorry.' They both bowed their head.

'Idiots.'

~~~~~~~~~

'Happy Birthday to youuuuu! Happyyyyy Birthdayyyy to youuu!' They sung together.

'Happy Fake Birthday to you my dear challu Minnie model,' Muskaan sang to herself.

'Here you feed Muskaan di the cake, Rahul Mamu, I'll go get the spoons in the meanwhile.' Minnie left them alone in the grand breakfast nook.

'Here.' He held a piece of chocolate cake to her mouth. She blushed slightly, taking a bite out of it, and in the process, biting his fingers, this time accidently. 'WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?' He cried.

'OMG! Sorry!' Muskaan said.

'Stop acting!' He scooped cake into his hand and smudged it all over her face.

'AAAAAAA!' Muskaan did the same to him in revenge. Now' a cake fight.

Minnie returned, only to be horrified out of her wits. These two could not be left alone. 'SSTTOOPP!!!!!'

Rahul and Muskaan stared at the mess they had just created. There was cake everywhere; on the walls, on the heavy chairs, over the drapes, on the rich carpet' every other place you could imagine, and especially their faces and clothes.

1,607 words this timeeee šŸ˜› hope you guys like it.. Will send PMs later...

'Aaahhaaaaa!' Minnie whined. 'Dekho mere gift ki kya halat bana rakhi tum dono jungleeo ne' Ahaahaaaa!' She pointed to the cake clad box.

'Tuhme gift ki paari hai? Dekho is junglee billi ne MERE kapro ki kya halat banake rakhi hai''

'Oye Chuwa! You started it ok?'

'I did not!'

'YES YOU DID!' She pushed him onto the wall.

'You nasty little rat! GRRRR!! Clean it up before I call your JIJU and DIDI and tell them that you're spoiling their daughter and throwing cake everywhere!' She ran into the kitchen, giggling, to get the  steamer and mop. 'Mmmm, yummy cake!' she said, licking the cake off her hands. Taking the cleaning items back to the dining area, her and Minnie watched with smug pleasure as Rahul wiped the wall and vacuum the carpets.

'Ok now you have to get me a new gift,' Minnie commanded Rahul.

'ARGH, spoiled thing.' Rahul thought. 'Yeah ok. Let me go change my clothes first.'

Rahul quickly ran away from the two crazy monkies as soon as he could. 'Phew,' he panted, as he closed shut the door behind him, his cell started ringing. 'Shit' What does Amanda want now?!'

'Hello honey'' he said, trying to sound interested, even though he was deeply annoyed.

'Don't you HONEY ME! You piece a scum, filth! I don't ever want to see you again' oh and I'm not going to the Summer Dance with you either' How could you LIE TO ME? HUH? HOW COULD YOU?'

'Amanda! I didn't lie --'

'Oh PUH-LEEZE! Don't try to give me an explanation now. You're going out with that new Nanny aren't you? The whole University knows, damn you. Good for you! Just bring her to the dance' I'd like to meet the girl who stole my love.' She hung up.

'Whaaaaaatt' did she just say?' Rahul slumped on the couch. 'Me and that Nanny' the Nanny' sounds like an old woman' hmm' WHAT THE HELL? Nanny' meaning MUSKAAN?!?!'

He barged out of his apartment, cake still smudged on this face and shirt, and into his sister's apartment.

'MUSKAAN CHADDA!' He yelled, looking around for her. She popped in front of him wearing one of Riddhima's party dresses, blue in color, rough silk in texture'  with a ribbon tied around her waist, she smiled cheekily at him.

'Yes, master!' she quipped.

'You're going to the dance with me.' Rahul blurted, examining her from head to toe.

'No I'm not.' She retorted.

'You don't have an option, dear.'

'No, I don't.'

'Yes, you're right.'

'NO! I mean, yes I DO!'

'NO YOU DON'T!'

'SHUT UP THE TWO OF YOU!' Mr. Armaan Malik came into the house, shutting the door behind him. 'What's this hullabaloo going on here? And isn't that MY WIFE'S dress?'

For a moment, Muskaan stood stunned. Had THE Mr. Malik just uttered the word 'Hullabaloo'? Sure didn't suit his tongue.

'Uhh' Actually' uh' Oh, I was' Oh yes, I was asking her out' since Amanda ditched me, yeah.. she came to my apartment and poured cake-I mean smudged my face with cake cause she thinks I ditched her' well, and'. I need a date for the Summer Dance. So Muskaan, you're coming with me right?' He narrowed his eyes.

'Yeah'' She said rolling her eyes, then muttered under her breath. 'If I must.'

'Okkkaayy.' Armaan said. Then he paused looking at the dress Muskaan was wearing. 'Hmm' Riddhima will kill you for wearing that, but its okay. Sneak it out tonight and return it tomorrow. Where's Minnie?'

Hmm' Sure something wrong with this man. Seems too happy, Muskaan'  she thought. Actually the whole day seemed unbelievable to her. She had yet to plan Anjali and Atul's date and here' The Uppar Wala planned her date that too with a RAT.

'Umm' She fell asleep.'

'Okay, thanks,' he said, walking into Minnie's room.

'So' you're going.' Rahul commanded.

'NO!'

'Shut the bloody trap, man.'

'Jeez, you're bad influence. I never curse, but you're making me majboor.'

'You never curse? Ok whatever, you're going with me and that's final.' Saying so, he dragged her out of the apartment and into his. 'Let me go change.'

Muskaan heaved a sigh. He was just using her' and she'd leave no stone unturned in embarrassing him at the party. An evil smirk played on her lips.

'If you're thinking of acting crazy at the Dance, then you might as well forget it.'

She looked at him coming out of the room with jeans and no shirt. Blushing hard, she turned away, unable to meet his gaze.

'Look, I know we're been quite mean with each other, but I really need a date for the Dance cause Amanda ditched me you see' she thinks I'm dating you.'

Muskaan smiled, which went unnoticed by Rahul.

'So please behave like a human.'

'Okay. Hard for animals to behave like humans though, Mr. Chuwa.' She wanted to say, but the sight of him shirtless in front of her, her throat went dry.

'Hmmm' so this dress looks hot on you, actually, I have to admit. And you can just leave that crazy hair of yours open.' He reached up to untie her shabby ponytail, leaning onto her. Her curly hair dropped to her bare shoulders. 'Not bad, not bad.'

He was barely a few inches away from her. Her heart beat could be heard miles away.

'What happen babes?' He asked, stepping closer.

'Nothing'' she lowered her head, only to catch site of his figure again. She looked in the opposite direction.

'I like your hair. It just emphasizes your craziness'' He put his hand into her hair, trying to run his fingers through them, only to get it stuck in the jungle of hairs. 'Errr''

Muskaan couldn't help laughing. 'Hehehehehehehehehee!! That's what you get for putting your hand in my hair.'

'Ok fine. Five o' clock sharp at Madam Mimi's salon. I'll pick you up''

'Errrrrr' Why can't you just take anyone else? Why me?'

Rahul thought for a moment. Why was he insisting upon taking her? He could easily take another girl out' why her? Whatever, Rahul, he thought. She looks pretty in this dress' I wanna take her.. Dude what're you thinking?! What? She looks stunning, giving me that weird look'

He smiled sweetly at her. 'I don't feel like answering your questions honey. Um ok' it's four. You might wanna go home' and shower. Bluekh' stinks like masala in here.'

Muskaan lifted her armpits to check if she'd put on Masala Deodrant on or something in the morning. 'Smells fine to me'' she said, confused.

'Whatever' Now get going. Bye. See you.' He pushed her out.

~~~~~~~~~

'Yeh' yeh' kaise kapre pahen ke rakhi hai tu ne? Haila, besharm kahi ki' poore pau naange hai.. aur' chi chi chi'' Muskaan's mom covered her eyes as soon as Muskaan entered the house.

'MA!!! First, Rahul ne meri halat kharab kardi thi, cake ke saath, aur phir mere paas aur koi kaapre nahi the' to Minnie stole this from her mom's closet and that stupid damn Chuwa wants to take me to the Summer Dance at his college,' Muskaan rattled.

'Nahi, tum nahi jaugi!'

'As if I want to go' Ok well I'm going to shower, seeee ya Mumpsy.'

~~~~~~~~~

Coming out of the shower, which was apparently a short and quiet one, Muskaan debated with herself. Should she wear the dress, or regular clothes? Holding both of them up in front of her, covered with a pink towel, she mused over facts. After a minute of thinking, she heard Rahul's voice, her mother's laughter' Oh no' he'd charmed his way with her as well' then footsteps. They were not her mothers. They were strong steps' ugh what was she talking about? Rahul was a wimp with wimpy steps' strong no way! The door opened slowly'

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!' They both yelled. Muskaan dropped the clothes and gripped on to the only piece of cloth on her.

'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM? GET OUT!!!!!' Muskaan yelled. 'MAMAMAMAMAMA! SAVE ME! HELP ME!'

Rahul quickly shut the door and leaned against it, breathing heavily. What had he just done? Stormed into her room without knocking?

'Kya hua, puttar? Dar gaye Muskaan ko dekh ke?' Her mom laughed. 'Sab ko dara deti hai yeh ladki' tehro, main dekhti hoon isse.'

Before her mother could open the door, Muskaan came out, wearing the blue dress, her hair dripping water on her shoulders.

'Ready?' Rahul asked.

'Umm'' she looked at her mother.

'I trust you two'' she said, and left, leaving the two of them alone.

'Um.. Um' you' look' nice.' Rahul said, not sure if he was supposed to say that. Why was he feeling so nervous around her. She's your enemy dude!

'Th-thanks''

'Umm' Can I put some make-up on you? I mean.. if you don't mind of course' I mean'' He questioned, unable to meet her gaze.

'MAKE-UP? You're going to put it on ME? What makes you think I can't do it myself huh?' She yelled at him.

'Jeez, I was just asking' I know you can't do it' hmph.' He sneered at her.

'Whatever, just watch, I can do it OKAY?!' She slammed the bathroom door open and took out her make up box, which was untouched. She gulped, trying to figure out what went on which part of the face. 'Um' you can do it' Looks like you put make up on yourself' that's how you know how to put make up on girls' weirdo.'

'Shut up.' He sounded dead serious as he applied eye liner, mascara, foundation' but then wiped half of it off as he thought she didn't really need it. 'There' now you look more humane.'

'More like a fake china doll'' Muskaan mumbled under her breath.

'And' here' jewelry.' He took out a Victorian diamond and pearl necklace along with beautiful chevon earrings, studded with aquamarines'

'Rahul'' She looked at him staring at her. 'I don't think' your sister''

'It's not hers.' He walked behind her, and put the necklace on her neck, brushing his fingers on her. 'Beautiful'' He screwed the caps of the earrings onto the back of her earlobes' purposely brushing his lips on them. Being alone with her while she was looking her best was a difficult task for Rahul. Moving back suddenly' 'Ready now.'

~~~~~~~~~

'Ek minute, ek minute!' Muskaan's mom shouted as they stepped out the door.

'Yes, Mama?'

'Woh' ihdhar au'' She motioned her closer. 'Atul aur Anjali ka' kuch plan socha?'

Muskaan's face brightened up. 'Haan' unne circus mein mila le na'. woh hai na' the new clowns in town' I brought tickets as well' You know how scared Anjali is of roller coasters! Imagine it' They're sitting on the roller coaster and its going up and down wheeeeeeeee' and then Anjali yells, and holds on to Atul' Hehehehehe' Kaisa laga mera plan' sab kuch set up hai' bas dono baacho ko park me milana hai''

Rahul and her mother stared at her in bewilderment' 'Not bad'' Rahul mouthed slowly. 'OK' Aunty, don't worry about that' Um' we'll take care of it, right' Muskaan?'

'Yeah, yeah' Ok bye Mama, I'll miss you!' She hugged her mom tight as if it was her bidaai.

~~~~~~~~~

Rahul opened the door for his lady in blue, taking her hand he pulled her out' The diamonds on her neck shone in the moonlight, glossing up her entire neck. She became nervous, as she saw him look at her neck.

Muskaan cleared her through. Rahul jerked his eyes off her. 'Sorry''

'Hahahha' Rahul Chuwa saying sorry? That's new mister!'

'Nothing's new with you, well' Same old animal.'

'Oye!'

'SHH! Have some concern for my dignity' They'll think I've brought a--'

'-domesticated animal.' Muskaan rolled her eyes. She'd had enough of being called an animal by him. 'Is the dance out here'? I mean it's quite dark and no one's here yet.'

'Guess the whole uni is late' Would the fair lady give me a dance' on the parking lot?' Rahul asked, making her forget about his rude comments.

Ahhhhh!! That's like... the longest part I've ever written with like.... 2,024 words to be precise... Hope you guys enjoy!

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
~Part 5~

"But Rahul, I don't know how to danceā€¦" Muskaan protested.

"Don't worryā€¦ All you have to do is step on my foot," he said, grabbing her hand in his and placing on her waist. She cringed at his touch, which was even visible on her face. Her nose upturned and eyes squinting. "What happen babes? Don't tell me my touch affected you THAT much!"

"What if I say itā€¦" She started. "Nevermind. Hey, do I really smell like masala?"

Rahul laughed. She was too naive. "I'm not close enough, can't smell you." He pulled her closer to him until there was no space left between them. "No, you smell sweet you knowā€¦" She smiled, blushing. "Like gulab jamuns and jalebiā€¦"

Her head jerked up at his statement.

"Shhh babesā€¦ just enjoy the breeze. You lookā€¦ stunning and the moon just makes you look more gorgeousā€¦" He took her hand from his shoulder and put it around his neck, pulling her even more closer, if that was a possibility.

"IT'S RAINING!!" Muskaan yelled, facing the sky, letting the water from the clouds pour onto her face, wiping away the make up.

"You're CRAZY, get inside!" Rahul tried grabbing her hand to pull her under some shelter, but she pulled him towards her, swirled around and threw herself in his arms. His suit was soaking and with her on himā€¦ he felt himself going CRAZY..

Who's crazy nowā€¦ he thought.

"I'm cold!" Muskaan said, holding onto him tightly. "But don't think about taking your jacket off and handing it over to me, stupid. Cause it's already wet, not gonna make my situation any better is it? And what happen to the danceā€¦ Haā€¦ this place looks empty?"

"Damn Amanda must've changed the location. She's got everyone on the top of her fingersā€¦"

"You know Rahul, you're very weird. She must be a fatsoā€¦ to have everyone on top of her fingersā€¦ How did you date her Rahul?!"

"Believe me, she wasn't as fat as you," Rahul retorted.

Muskaan sighed. "I'm a fat hotty, I guess."

Rahul stared at her. "So full of yourself, aren't you?"

"Nope, you're the one who kept giving me compliments. Don't you dare turn away from your words now!"

Rahul laughed. "You're so differentā€¦ I mean than the other girls, you know. So peculiar and mysterious at timesā€¦ and you laugh so much andā€¦ don't even wear makeup. Or dress upā€¦ justā€¦ just plainā€¦ andā€¦ andā€¦"

"Hmmm." Muskaan bobbed her eyebrows. "ran out of words to describe how MAHAN I am???"

"Yeah. There are no words to describe how CRAZY and INSANE you are."

"And I can't describe how stupid and dumb you are."

"WHAT? Here I am, giving you a million compliments andā€”OUCH!!!!!!" He yelped in pain as Muskaan's heels dug into his shoe and down his foot as though his toe-fingers (whatever you call them) had been sliced up. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"For you to shut up and stop pulling me so closeā€¦ Ha! Man I love this rain!" He pulled herself out of his grip and swirled in the rain.

"Ughā€¦ where on earth is Muskaan!" Atul and Anjali both said in frustration as they accidently bumped into each other.

"Heyā€¦ you're looking for Muskaan as well?" They both said together. Turning around, they stomped their foots on the ground. "Are you sureā€”?"

Atul sighed. "You first."

"I'm waiting for Muskaan. She called me here andā€¦" Anjali looked around for Muskaan. "But she didn't come here."

"Whhhat? She told me the same thingā€¦ Ok wellā€¦ I guess this must be one of her stupid pranks. I'll get her back when I get home! See youā€¦"

"Wait, Atul!" Anjali yelled. She wanted to spend time with himā€¦ to get rid of the misunderstandings between them, which created a barrier between them.

"Ummā€¦ you wanna go on the elephants? Please!" She begged. "Pleaseeeeeeeee! I really want to go on it.. Omg look at it, it's so cute."

Poor elephant, Atul thought. He must be feeling so trapped and humiliated around this placeā€¦

"Uhhā€¦ ok fine, not the Elephant though. Let's go on the Ferris Wheel ok?" He said, almost glad that she had stopped him.

"Yayyy! I love you Atul!" She hugged him in her excitement.

"Um. Anjali?"

"Let's go!"

She ran to the ride like a little child. Atul laughed at her childishness.

"Wheeeeee!" Anjali put her arms around Atul's shoulders as the ride began going up. Round and Roundā€¦

"ATUL!" The ride went faster. "ATUL! Agar muhje kuch hogaya, to yaad rakhna keā€¦ Main tumse BOHOT pyaar karti hoon! AAAAAAAA! And if we get stuck here! Don't leave me!" She closed her eyes, holding on to him tightly.

"Anjaliā€¦ Anjali! Nothing's going to happen. Don't be so childish!"

"Atulā€¦ I'm serious. I love you." The ride stopped as it started to rain cat and dogs.  

"Hey you two! Please get off!" The conductor shouted.

"Anjali C'mon!" Atul pleaded.

"NO! I'm not going anywhere until you forgive me!"

"Anjali!! Stop making a scene!"

"NO ATUL!" He pulled her hand as she pulled back and started sobbing.

"Anjaliā€¦ Anjali, shhhhā€¦ Lookā€¦ Anjaliā€¦" He was overwhelmed. He didn't know what to say. He loved her. Yes he didā€¦ butā€¦ what about the times she made him a scapegoat and refused his loveā€¦ Atulā€¦ noā€¦ she betrayed you. No she didn't. Yes she didn't. NO SHE DIDN'T! She loves you and you love her!

"I love youā€¦" He whispered softly, taking her into his arms as the crowd waiting behind them cheered. The rain grew heavier, the water blessing and watering their love.

Rahul and Muskaan were still passing weird comments at each other.

"You know you look like a rat. Has anyone ever told you that?" Muskaan asked him grinning like a monkey.

"And did anyone tell you how much you resemble a monkey? I mean in behavior, not looks!"

"And did the mirror ever break when you looked at it?"

"Did anyone get scared when they came to your house?"

"I wonder if you played the Rat in school plays."

"I wonder if you played the Grizzly Bearā€¦" His cell started ringing in the middle of their argument session.

"Hello?"

"Rahul! Minnie has a really high fever! Pleaseā€¦ come here and bring Muskaan with you. She keeps murmuring her name!" Riddhima's voice came out of the other line.

"Muskaan! Minnie has a really high feverā€¦"

"MINNIE!" Rahul and Muskaan entered the luxurious apartment, drenched. Riddhima came running to them.

"Rahul lookā€¦ she's got a 102.5 fever!! I've called the doctorā€¦ he should be here in a whileā€¦ and Miss Chadda, she keeps asking for you."

Muskaan sat at the edge of the bed patting Minnie's head. "Can you get some ice, Mrs. Malik?"

As Riddhima brought the ice, Muskaan layed it over Minnie's forehead, calming down. She took her into her arms, soothing herā€¦ well if that was only possible with her wet clothes.

"Muskaanā€¦ why don't you get changed? Here, just wear some of my clothesā€¦" Riddhima offered, handing her a sweatshirt and jeans.

"Thanksā€¦"

"She'll be fine, don't worry. I've prescribed anti-biotic for her. She's got a strep throatā€¦ guess she had too much sweets to eat! Take care, doll!" The doctor was saying, as Muskaan came back into the room. A pang of guilt struck her. Minnie had eaten too much cake and candies today. It was all their faultā€¦

"Ahh! You must be the nanny she loves so much!" Doc Monster said, seeing Muskaan. She gave him a slight smile. Doc Monster, she looked at the prescription he had just handed her. Cool name eh? "Here's the medicine she'll need to takeā€¦ Ok well I had better get going!"

"Rahul, why don't you go with Muskaan to get the medicine?" Armaan suggested.

"Sure."

As they stepped out of the apartment, Rahul suddenly pulled her into a hug, crushing her ribs.

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch."

"Can't help it! Thanks for everything Muskaan! Minnie loves you so muchā€¦ you're like a second mother to her. Riddhima didiā€¦ barely has time for herā€¦ I'm so glad you're here for her. You're the best nanny she has ever had. I don't know how to express my thanks to you!"

"Oweeeeeeee, you can do that by paying for the hospital bills when I have METAL FOR RIBS!!" Muskaan shrieked.

"Ohā€¦ I'm sorryā€¦" He suddenly felt an urge to kiss her cheeks when she smiled, and he didn't hold back eitherā€¦

And thus was the beginning of a sweet new relationshipā€¦

Epilogue:

"RAWR!" Muskaan stepped into her kid's room to find the walls colored with the wrong side of crayons, paper strewn all over the floor along with paint here and there on the tiles (she silently thanked God that she had gotten tiles in that area of the house otherwise god knows WHAT would be the condition of the carpet!), and two chipmunks sitting on the ground, amidst the mess, painting each other's face.

"WHAT ARE YOU KIDS DOING!?!" She yelled at them. What could they do? Can't help being the crazy animals they are, thanks to genetics.

"Mommy, look! I painted a lion on Hina's faceee! She looks so pretty now. Hehehehehe!" Muskaan stared at a three year old silent Hinaā€¦ she had the same grizzly bear look as her, but she was a bit quiet and not as crazy as the boy had turned out to be. Hina always obeyed her bossy brother and followed him around like a duck. Muskaan sighed. Too many animals.

"Look kids! Mommy is very pregnant at the moment, so you need to clean this mess!"

"Mommy, what is pregnant?" Madan asked his mom curiously.

"I AM!" She screeched. "Now pick up all that paint and clean up this room!" She ordered her son. Heh! He sure could boss Hina around, but she had the pleasure of bossing HIM around. Muskaan picked up her daughter in her arms and proceeded to the washroom to wipe the yucky icky gooey paint off her face. It looked more like a blob of golden paint with whiskers rather than a lion. Kids!

"Hiiiiiii Anjali Bhabhi!!!!"

"Hi Oscar the Grouchā€¦ how're the kids?"

"As crazy as always. When are you coming to visit, yaar!? I miss you guys so much!" Atul and Anjali had moved to Florida after their marriage, had one kid who was quiet and calm like his father.

"No way! My kid's gonna become CRAZY mixing with yours!"

"HAW! You're so mean! Fineā€¦ you're not coming here, I'm bringing my brood there!"

"Anjali Mami, Anjali Mami!" Madan and Hina squealed with delight as they heard their mami jaan's voice. Muskaan giggled as she heard Anjali growl on the other lineā€¦

"Not like I'd mind if my kid would communicate a littleā€¦ He's turning out to be just like his father," Anjali sighed. Which was not a good thing. Which meant his wife would have to bear his silence. Which was a pain in the head.

"So how was your day, honey?" Rahul asked his moody wife who just gave him a growl and resumed her dinner.

"Hina! Stop playing with the peas!" Muskaan yelled. Hina quickly stopped playing race with the peas and stuffed them in her mouth all at once to avoid making her mom yell. Her peeked down the table. She'd noticed that her mommy's stomach kept getting huger by the dayā€¦ It was so big now; she couldn't even sit on the chair properly.

"Mommy, do peas make you fat?"

Half the rice Rahul was chewing on came out of his nose as he fell off the chair hooting with laughter.

"Of course not. They make you stronger," Muskaan replied, trying to sound as cheerful as possible.

"Mamaā€¦ I forgot to say my prayers before starting my food!" Madan said, with a disgusted face.

"Umā€¦" Muskaan didn't understand what he meant.

"Mamaā€¦ I didn't say my prayers! The food was awful. Everytime I say my prayers, the food is deliciousā€¦" He said, trying to emphasize the point.

In the meantime, Hina had spilled all of her mother's juice down her shirt trying to drink from that huge glass.

"Man, I tell youā€¦ the kids are just like you!" Rahul said, laughing. "Pray the third one is the simple rat!"

And this was their life. While Rahul had a 9 to 5 job, Muskaan had aā€¦ 12PM to 12PM job, we dare say? And she was proud of taking care of her two devilish children. Much more than being tied to an office chair!

That's the last part! Loved writing this FF and reading the comments! And as Ramadhan's around the corner... I'm wrapping everything up!

Edited by Veiledbeauty - 15 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awwwwwwwwwwww
howw sweet
hey zuzu, u better continue all ur FF'S šŸ˜† and i will be waiting for a RM FF
Veiledbeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: swansea

awwwwwwwwwwww
howw sweet
hey zuzu, u better continue all ur FF'S šŸ˜† and i will be waiting for a RM FF

haha.. you're scaring me, nancy! I just have midnight sun to continue šŸ˜ƒ Thanks for reading the short intro šŸ˜³

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Veiledbeauty

haha.. you're scaring me, nancy! šŸ˜† hope i don't scare u to much

I just have midnight sun to continue šŸ˜ƒ Thanks for reading the short intro šŸ˜³

Thanks sweety, well i can't wait for ur FF do continue sooon

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Hey Zuzu

I liked that urge lol!
Go on girl
Give us some RM fun
They did look cute today šŸ˜³
Veiledbeauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

Hey Zuzu

I liked that urge lol!
Go on girl
Give us some RM fun
They did look cute today šŸ˜³

Aaaa! Hina di, you're reading my FF for the first time šŸ˜† aap ka swagat ho.. ya something like that, hope you like it šŸ˜³

mannyz_1 thumbnail
šŸ˜† šŸ˜† start many FF's as you want....mujhe toh bas padna hain! šŸ˜³ just joking! šŸ˜³

well good luck...and cont soon šŸ˜ƒ
rihanaa thumbnail
hmmm sounds gr888 but wen r u updatin trei umeed tera intezaar m w8in
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey zainab šŸ˜³

ssup??

crazy girl??nowe think..lucky us...anoder great ff to read!!

and woooaaaahh....a RM one???so keewwwl..i luv dem..dey are d cutest couple......

man i cant wait for the first part..which better be good... šŸ¤£

so excited..its u first RM one na??i luv ur AR one..tera umeed tera intezaar..m a big fan fo it..so i am sure i will also become a fan fo this one!!

keep writing šŸ˜‰ ,
pragati!! šŸ˜³