Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

guyssssssss jenny gave me a rocking concept right nowwwww😳😳...and am trying it out in my styleee😉 

ab ay ki life ka this is one of the biggest ocassions so our devil obviously won't won't leave any opportunity to torture yuvi to bitssss😆😳...thats what they have sworne right? to be each other's head ache all lifeeee😆😳😳

so well yuvi was appearing to hyper and too happy jo ashi ko hazam nahi huaaaa so she dragged him along for selecting her wedding dressssss😳😍..and ashi specially took extra shopping lessons from tia for this very mission of hers😆..and tia gladly obliged her coz well she too likes yuvi or for that being butchered😆😆😉

so nowwwwww ashi is all set to haress him hard and poor yuvi is anticipating what awaits him ahead😆

aaaaah! yuvi dudeeeee don't think too much coz u seriously can't anticipateeeee what that devil has in store for youu😆😳

so they go to the very first storeeeeeee and well ashi has tried out practically everythingggggg it haaaaas😆🤣...

and she has litrally eaten yuvi's head by asking questions like.."would this dress ka frill match my nail paint ka colour?"..."would this bow here match with the bow of my laced shoeees?"..🤣🤣🤣..and bechara yuvi was unable to comprehedn whether hes out with ashi or tia..😆🤣...

toh in this imensse confusion yuvi was reduced to this state..

🤣oh maaaaaan am feeling so bad for himmmm🤣🤣..but ashiiiiiiii🤣🤣...ashi is toh loving it like hellllllll🤣🤣🤣...and shes enjoying the fact that theres much mor to comeee🤣🤣...abhit oh yuvi has just held his heads in his hands she wld take him to unconquered heights of frustration🤣🤣😳...ain't shee tooo too cuteeee?😳

anyways moving onnnnn shes come to a very very beautyfulllll storeeeee and mind you shes made yuvi walk like a doooog and beech main she has also done a lot of window shopping and had haresssed him for candieeeeees jiske liye bechare ko forty five minutes tak line main lagna pada🤣...but ager woh refuse karta toh woh waheen road pe rone lag jaty🤣🤣🤣...so he really had nooo way ouuut🤣🤣

but she was totally refreshed after having ikeam and candy and now she was all set to try loads more dresses again😳😳

and here she goessssss

aaaaaaah!! welll seeing her in this dress who wouldn't gooooo😍..and yuvi too went thissss😍😍😍

isn't it appearing ki hes khade khade day dreaming about herrr??😍😍

that look in his eyes brought a pinkness to her cheecks😳..and for a moment even she got lost in the heat of his desire for her...😳😍..but thn she remembered her mission of "ty" 😳😳....ummm don't confuse ty with teri yaadein😆😉..here it stand for mission "torture yuviii"😳😳

so well yuvi abhi bhi was standing dumb struck mesmerized by the image she potrayed in that dress but she vanished into thin airrrrrr and he was left open mouthed coz he couldn't even tell her how adorable she looked in that dress😆😳  

and now she came wearing thissssss😳😳😍

and well she knew she was looking pretty and she stands infront of the mirror and gazes at her look and is like.."how dare you tumhe koi haq nahi banta ki tum itny khoobsurat lago"😆😆..and she was actually about to do that angel kiss action which tia had taught her but she realized she was being toooooo tiaish😆😆 

and yuvi was likeeeee "whackooo choose anyy naaaa you wld look gprgus in any and everythinggg"

and ashi was likee "obviouslyy duuuuuuh you don;t need to tell me thaaat"

and then she goes to him and rests her hands on his shoulder an dheere se uske ears main she whispers..

"waise yuvi i had picked my bridal dress a loooooong loong time ago and i know its perfeeeeeect and i would dress to kiilll you in it"

and with that she vanisheeeeed😆🤣🤣and then hamre yuvi dev ko realize hua that this was nothing but a hoax shopping stint by herrrr only meant to torture him🤣🤣🤣

and welll after the end of it all our yuvi was left behind in this stateeee

🤣🤣🤣well after six hours of walking non stop in the killing heat and bearing all her nakhras what else would yuvi do but scratch his hair out🤣...and ashi she wld be like now my revenge for his two carrot prank is finally over🤣🤣🤣

awwwww...pooor yuviiiiiii😳🤣🤣...he would be so feeling like killing her and he wld so be saying i hate herrrrrrr but dil hi dil main he wld be saying and the worst thing isss i lovee t hate herrr😳..coz with her hate and love goes hand in hand😳 

and as for ashi's perfect dresssssss welll yuvi and you all would have to wait for the big dayyyyy coz our jenny has left no room what so ever for any follyyy and she has made sure it wld be perfect for her for him and for the ocassion😳😳😳

so enjoy waitinggg and do tell me how is this small little prank of ashiiiiiiii...this happened on the morning of bachy partyyyy and yuvi is dead tiered already after so much of exertion bt then ashi has huge plans of dancing in the party and she wld make sure he wld be on his toes right up to the morningg hoursssss😳😳😳

the entire concept of this whole thing was of jennyyyyyyy's and she obviously is the one who came up with all these rocking picssssss including the new ones where yuvi is looking so so thorougly tortureeeed by herrr😳😳   

arn't all his frustrated expressions looking fit for the line..."pape pyaar kar ke pactayaaa"😆😆

Edited by smritisashi - 15 years ago
.smriti. thumbnail
I'm damn sorry fr being this damn latee
ut mmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn watttttttttttttt is thiss??????????????
wat is THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS????????????????????????????????? oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
u r a rockstar jennnnnnnnnnnn a TRUEEEEEEEE rockstarrrrrrrrrrrr
i can't even IMAGINEE hw much wrk this meanssssssss i honestllyyyy can'tttttttttttt
ooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn only uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cud have made this possiblllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .....................................idi i ever EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR everrrrrrrrrr tell u hw much i love uuuuuuuuu did iiiiii???????????????????????????????????????????????????
i think i haven'tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt so I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i realllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy reallllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...it must have been my luvky day when smriti stumbbled upon ur sigg shoppp maaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn u r a rockstarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
everythingg is so perfect its SOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOo perfect i can't bloody belivvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee itttttttttttttttttttt maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
U ROCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alllllllllll of them man aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of them r so bloody perfectttttttt i love u jennnnnnn i ove uuuuuuu
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gald to see everyone having fun...and meeting the expectation
IBserenity thumbnail

hey if anyone wants to play, here's a funny game u can play to give ur self a differnt hair style!
http://www.thehairstyler.com/virtual_hairstyles.asp
You dont have to register unless u want to use ur own photo or one of ashi's pics :D.

have fun and show us wht u come up with!!!

Sample:

Edited by IBserenity - 15 years ago
IBserenity thumbnail
*********Ok this ends here. No more discussion on this person or from this person. Let's move on.*************

Btw, mod's pleaze dont ban this person...i know that was my initial thought becuz she made a personal attack on myself and my friends, but it's ok. This person is just upset and could not hold back any longer. It's ok. Everyone has their rite to opinion. This is a joyous occasion, let's all get together and join in the wedding celebrations planned for tomorrow.

Edited by IBserenity - 15 years ago
Originally posted by: IBserenity

hey if anyone wants to play, here's a funny game u can play to give ur self a differnt hair style!
http://www.thehairstyler.com/virtual_hairstyles.asp
You dont have to register unless u want to use ur own photo or one of ashi's pics :D.

have fun and show us wht u come up with!!!

Sample:

what a killing game jemssssssssssssss😳..you always come up with the mooooooooooost unthought of stuff yaaaaaaaar😃 

i toh can't do this in my seven birthssssssssssssss😆

i mena its so technicalll ki i can never understand it😆..i know i know am the stinking stink😆...but am sure others wld enjoy it specially nappy she loves dng all this sort of thingsss😳😳..nappy take latty or shy and turn their hair colour greeeeeeen😆😆..even shebbu wld love to do this if her net allows herrrr😃 

Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

heres d lousy thing...

i feel so soo bad😔right now..cudnt help in nething cudnt do nething....😔i did make sumthing special as a wedding gift bt its nt longer as gooooooood as all d hardwork ive seen here😔

oh come on shelllu stop being modesht doesn't suits youuuuuuuuuuuu

this one is extra special for all of usssssssssssssssssssssssssssss😍..one coz its by youuuuuuuu..two coz its one of your rare avisssssss...three coz its adorable and to to too chweeeeeeeet...four coz it has the intials ayyyyyy😍😍...and five coz i love it love it loveeeeeee it...😍

and what jems said to u above is absolutely bang on you don;t hav to compare your work with any damm one u r ur biggest competitior and thats what u always do shebs beat your own best creations and come up with something better than the best alwaysss..😳..man shebbs you deifnatly r amongst those whose work i can't ever ever have enough of it..am always hungry for more and more of your work..so never disrespect it..never everrrrrr...and i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...😳🤗..ay wld be happy to see themselves captured in such a beautyful frame...😳  

ps..shelly this is your gift for ay but can we use it pleaseeeeeeeee?😃😳

just a mild diviaiton form the topic but i fele its important...................

Shell/yvansi i have a request to both of you to kindly edit the main page as in the first post of both this topic and the wedding bells topic which jenny posted a few days back with the note that...

"This And All Subsequent Events Are Make Believe And Sponsered By AYLS and Serenity_ink. AYLS is offcially planning this wedding and all the above mentioned events will take place in the RF. THIS IN NO WAY IS RELATED TO PRIYA WAL AND RAJ SINGH AROR..REMEMBER WE ARE FANS OF THE CHARACTERS FIRST AND THATS WHY WE ARE CELEBRATING THEIR FICITONAl WEDDING COZ ANY NO BRIANER WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE END EVEN THE SHOW WOULD HAVE SHOWED THEM WEDDED OFF..WE DEFINATLY ARE NOT "JOBLEZ" TO ACTUALLY SIT AND PLAN THE WEDDING OF ACTORS THEMSELVES..WE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN SIT AND DISECT THEIR PEROSNAL LIVES...and why we doing it?..coz we have the creativity and tallent in us to make the impossible possible" 

Edited by smritisashi - 15 years ago
IBserenity thumbnail
i'm bored....and i can't morph anymore...it's boring
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanku cho much fr boosting my morale...wich made me make dis as a modified gift....

smriti u can use d icon 😛
jen i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv ur sigggg 😳