aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
ya readn them one by one,
i'm realy filed wit happiness n tears after readn al the articles sis, πŸ˜ƒ

Aarthi
sunaina02 thumbnail

Aarthi , Please write something about what u like or dislike in our FC.

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Please express your views about our FC.

You can praise us πŸ‘,

You can bash us😑

PM you message to me or just post in the FC

They will be added in the second post in the front page of the Fc. πŸ˜ƒ 

Please chk it now.

aarsow thumbnail
sure sis i'l do tat, πŸ˜ƒ

Aarthi
sunaina02 thumbnail
Will you watch "Aamir" again and when?
aarsow thumbnail
defn i'l watch it sis again i'l go thz week end in Inox chennai, 😊

Aarthi
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
I saw the film finally.

it was very gud. the film is quite slow in the 1st half. that's wat i thought but picks up in d 2nd half πŸ˜› the climax is jst breathtaking πŸ‘ was at d edge of my seat while watching the climax. i thought i will fall of my chair onlyπŸ˜†but seriously loved d climax.πŸ˜› That scene was shot brilliantly n full marks for raj's expressionsπŸ˜›

ppl will love rajeev throughout d film. He is jst too gud. He has made such an impact with this film that i am sure he will b called Rajeev 'aamir' khandelwal now πŸ‘ In the climax you should jst see his expressions. he is a mster at them πŸ‘

i saw d film in Cinemax Versova. Btw that's where d premiere took place na 😊 but d theater was quite empty yaar. jst a handful pf ppl. was very dissapointed with that 😭
i dont understand y d film was adults??????there was nothin adultish in that movie at all. but anyway kids wouldnt hv liked this anyway as this movie is filmed documentry n kids prefer fast paced movies Edited by lulu_gr81989 - 15 years ago
aarsow thumbnail
thnx lulu sis 4 sharin u'r review πŸ˜ƒ

nice review sis,

watz the khabar frndz?

Aarthi
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lulu_gr81989

I saw the film finally.

it was very gud. the film is quite slow in the 1st half. that's wat i thought but picks up in d 2nd half πŸ˜› the climax is jst breathtaking πŸ‘ was at d edge of my seat while watching the climax. i thought i will fall of my chair onlyπŸ˜†but seriously loved d climax.πŸ˜› That scene was shot brilliantly n full marks for raj's expressionsπŸ˜›

ppl will love rajeev throughout d film. He is jst too gud. He has made such an impact with this film that i am sure he will b called Rajeev 'aamir' khandelwal now πŸ‘ In the climax you should jst see his expressions. he is a mster at them πŸ‘

i saw d film in Cinemax Versova. Btw that's where d premiere took place na 😊 but d theater was quite empty yaar. jst a handful pf ppl. was very dissapointed with that 😭
i dont understand y d film was adults??????there was nothin adultish in that movie at all. but anyway kids wouldnt hv liked this anyway as this movie is filmed documentry n kids prefer fast paced movies

very nice review!

Again "the end"

What is in the end ? WHy does nobody say that clearly /

Why Chennai is houseful and Mumbai not taking up ?πŸ˜•