Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Part 96

"Hey guys!" Maya comes in with Rahul trailing behind her.

"Hey!!" Rushvi pushes all the thoughts about Karan behind her as she gives Maya a huge hug. "I'm so so so so happy for you!" She looks at Rahul. "For both of you!"

"Thanks." Rahul smiles, putting his arm around Maya's waist.

"Where's Karan?" Maya asks, looking around.

"He went out for a second, he got some phone call." Rushvi tells them.

"Oh? Who was it?" Maya asks.

"I—uh—don't know." Rushvi admits.

Maya senses something wrong. "Rahul, can you go get me a drink please?"

Rahul nods and goes.

"What's up?" Maya asks her sitting down next to her.

"Maya, honestly, I don't know what it is. He's gotten one call like this in the afternoon, but he lied and said he was checking his messages, but I mean who talks back to their messages."

Maya narrows her eyes. "Then?"

"Then we were totally normal, but now again, after we danced he got another phone call, I'll ask him about it when he comes back. But I need to know, do you think I'm over-reacting about it?" Rushvi asks bitng her lip.

"Of course not! Any girl would be worried over something like that!" Maya says, putting her hand around her shoulders.

"What are you girls worried over?" Rahul asks, bringing Maya a clear drink.

"What is this?" She asks, hesitating to take it.

Rahul laughs. "It's lime water, not the same kind from Sharad's birthday!"

"It better not be." Maya giggles, "I don't really need anything to make me giddy," She looks at her ring. "This has done it anyways." She smiles and gives him a quick kiss.

"Ooo lemme see!" Rushvi says, taking Maya's left hand into her own. "Wow...that's totally gorgeous! Nice taste Rahul."

He tips his glass to her, in a way to say thanks. "Maya, want to go dance?"

Maya glances at Rushvi, who nods. "Yeah sure."
Rahul puts down his glass, an offers her, his hand, she smiles and takes it.

Right as they hit the floor the song, 'Move Your Body Now,' from 'Kismat Konnection' starts.

After a few minutes, Karan quickly comes back and kisses Rushvi's cheek before saying anything. "Hi."

"Hi back." She just says.

"Hey, you sound glum, what's up? I saw Rahul and Maya come in. Where'd they go?" He asks her.

"They're on the dance floor, where we were before you decided to attend to your "oh so important" phone call." Rushvi says crossing her arms. "Who was on the phone Karan? And no lies this time!"

Karan looks around the club as if looking for an answer to tell her. "It was someone from work."

"I work with you. Who was it?" Rushvi asks.

"Our new supplier." Karan retorts back almost automatically.

"What's his name?"

"Satvinder Sulle." Karan says.

Rushvi narrows her eyes at him. "Fine." She looks back at Maya and Rahul who are dancing completely oblivious to the whole world around them. "Have you packed?"

"Hmm?" Karan asks, not looking up from his blackberry.

"Karan! Seriously sometimes I feel you don't even value the fact that I'm here." Rushvi says, standin g up.

"Hey."Karan puts his phone back in his pocket. "Don't even think that. You know what you mean to me. Life has no meaning if you weren't around." He slowly slides his arms around her waist and lowers his chin onto her shoulder.

Rushvi looks away from Karan and smiles slowly. "If only you'd tell me what you're hiding." She turns back to him. "Karan, I think I'm ready to head back to the hotel now."

He moves away from her, and just nods. "Sure. Let me just go congratulate Rahul and Maya, and I'll meet you at the front okay?"

"Sure." Rushvi answers, heading off there.

"Hey you two!" Karan says, giving Rahul a hug and then going to Maya, who leans in to him for a side hug.

"Hey Karan!" Rahul says louder. "What's up?"

"I just came to say congratulations, and now Rushvi's tired so we're heading back." Karan says.

"Aww tell her I said bye and give her a hug from me!" Maya tells him.

"I will. Bye! See you guys tomorrow morning." Karan turns and leaves.

"So.." Maya says after he leaves.

"Have you even realized how many people are here right now?" Rahul says leaning down so he could whisper in her ear.

"No." Maya quickly looks around. "Oh wow...we should go too; maybe they want to close up. But I don't want to let go of this moment."

"We can take it back to the hotel coffee shop if you want?" Rahul offers with a soft twinkle in his eye.

Maya raises her left eyebrow. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You'll see." Rahul says leading her out of the club.

They both walk back hand-in-hand to the hotel and upto their floor, and sit in Rahul's room on the balcony, with Maya's back against his chest.

"It's so peaceful here." Maya comments. "Just like how I feel now."

"You're really okay with this na?" Rahul asks, lifting her left hand into his.

"More than okay." She kisses the tip of his nose.

"You don't think it's too rushed?"

"If I did Rahul, I'd tell you. You know that I can't lie about stuff like this." Maya admits.

Rahul kisses her hand. "I love you."

Maya smiles. "I love you too."

"Only 10 minutes left in today." Rahul comments sneaking a glance at his watch.

"I don't want it to end." She turns around and kisses his cheek.

"Me neither—"

Right then Maya's cell phone rings, she leans over to the side and grabs it. "It's Sharad." She looks up at Rahul whose making faces telling her not to answer. "I have to answer it Rahul!" She laughs and flips it open. "Hello?"

"Happy Birthday to the most awesome girl in this world!" Sharad says.

Maya laughs. "Thanks. Lekin yeh kya? Ab phone kar rahe ho?"

"Rahul instructed me not to call you during the day at all." Sharad tells her.

Maya turns and glares at Rahul. "He did, did he? Did he say why?"

"Nope, just that you'd be busy! So I thought I'd be better of calling now. Unless—you two are in the middle of something?" Sharad laughs.

"Oh stop it Sharad!" Maya laughs. "We're not."

Rahul finally gets fed up since he wants to spend the last few minutes of his fiance's birthday alone with her, so he grabs the phone. "Hi Sharad. Yeah it's Rahul. Do you mind if she calls you back tomorrow? No right? Yeah thanks! Bye!" He clicks it off. "Done." He smiles.

"Rahul...you're such—a—" Maya struggles to find the right word.

"I'm a? Continue darling." He sneaks his arms around her and pulls her closer and tickles her.

"Ahh Rahul. Stop!" She keeps giggling till finally he stops.

"Maya," He says, piercing his eyes into hers.

"Yeah?" She answers barely audible.

"I want you to know, nothing will ever bring us apart again, if anything, I'll make sure everything brings us closer and closer."

"Rahul," She smiles and brings her hand to his cheek. "I know that. By giving me this ring, you showed me that this time it's going to last and it was always meant to be."

"Forever and ever." Rahul agrees.

"But now the day's going to end." Maya pouts checking the time.

"11:59pm." Rahul whispers in her ear. "That's still one more minute."

"And what do you propose should happen in that minute?" Maya asks.

"I've already proposed once today, but one more time proposing something entirely different wouldn't hurt!" He smirks and puts his right hand behind her head supporting it while he lowers his lips till they reach hers.

"Rahul." Maya whispers between kisses.

"Hmm?" Rahul asks as he moves his face away.

"Why'd you choose to propose today?" Maya asks.

Rahul smiles and lowers his head onto her lap. "I knew it was time, the minute I realized that leaving you alone after every night was too much to bear, it had to happen." He looks up at her. "You think it's too fast don't you?"

Maya puts her hand on his mouth. "It is NOT too fast. I'm incredibly happy with it! You have no idea!"

"Good!" Rahul kisses her palm. "What do you think of staying here one more day?"

"But aren't we leaving with them tomorrow?" Maya asks confused.

"Arre." Rahul kneels next to her on the bed. "How would you like to stay here one more day, and us going back together alone? Which gives the both of them a chance to work out whatever's wrong." Rahul adds.

"How do you know something's wrong between them?" Maya narrows her eyes.

"I'm just a sexy genius." Rahul smiles.

"Yeah yeah. But no seriously, I think it's a good idea. I want them to work out whatever it is." Maya says, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Of course you do, they're your best friends after all." He says, putting his arm around her waist.

So I know there's no way this part could've lived up to the last one! But I hope you guys all still liked it! Please do leave comments!

Luv ya all loads,

Meera and Rushvi
*Sagar & Vidya* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*reserving my spot to comment when I can*

P.S- Great great part!! I absolutely adored that Maya-Rahul scene! Will comment asap Meera di 😳
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meeeeeru Sorry hu comment late karu chu...stupid job na karan e time nathi malto..pan have hu comment karu chu! sholly again 😳

I loveeeeeedddddd this part!!! 👏 Maya and Rahul's parts were shooo sweet in this one.. 😳 😳 😳 so romantic! 😃 😃 And it sooo long tooo!! 😃 😃

Awww Rushvi is so happy for her best friend 😳 😳 . Thats so sweet! Oh so Maya sensed something was wrong with Rushvi...she knows her so well   😃 😃 . Karan seems to make Rushvi worry a lot about these phonecalls. There is something very fishy going on! 😕 😕 LOL that was funny how Maya checked if it really was lime water 😆 😆 😆 .

Oh there is def some tension between Karan and Rushvi. I'm sure Karan has a reason for what he's doing...lets hope so. I guess all the worrying has made Rushvi tired already.

Aww how sweet, Maya didn't even realize that there was hardly anyone left because she was so into Rahul 😳 😳 😳 . Achha? Rahul wants to carry on the evening and get coffee? 😉 😆 😆 .

Aww Rahul keeps making sure if she's okay with it. Of course she is, she is madly in love with hime!! That was such a sweeeet romantic scene between them. Very nicely done Meeru 😃 😃 👏 . LOL Rahul didn't let Sharad call Maya to wish her...poor guy 😆 😆 😆 . Well at least he called her just before her B'day ended. Aww her B'day is over...but from now on Maya and Rahul will always be together all day for the rest of her B'days 😳 😳 .

Ooh so Rahul and Maya are going to stay longer so Karan and Rushvi can solve whatever's wrong. Such sweet thoughtful friends!!

Shut up with all that "there's no way this part could've lived up to the last one" 😕 😕 😕 . This part was amazing!! I loved it!! 👏 👏 👏 . Can't wait for the next one!! 😃 😃 😃
rushvi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Priya! LOVVEEEEEDDDDDD Your comments!!! Thanks sooooo much for them 🤗 Will re comment ASAP!! 😳 😳
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Sagar & Vidya*

*reserving my spot to comment when I can*

P.S- Great great part!! I absolutely adored that Maya-Rahul scene! Will comment asap Meera di 😳

Thanks Priya!!!😃 I'm glad you liked it!😛

indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushvi99

Meeeeeru Sorry hu comment late karu chu...stupid job na karan e time nathi malto..pan have hu comment karu chu! sholly again 😳 Love the gujju!😉 Don't be sorry tho, tane khabar che ke hoon pan be diwas thi busy hathi!😳

I loveeeeeedddddd this part!!! 👏 Maya and Rahul's parts were shooo sweet in this one.. 😳 😳 😳 so romantic! 😃 😃 And it sooo long tooo!! 😃 😃 Really? I'm glad you liked it😃 IT was too long na? It'll be shorter next time!😳😆

Awww Rushvi is so happy for her best friend 😳 😳 . Thats so sweet! Oh so Maya sensed something was wrong with Rushvi...she knows her so well   😃 😃 . Karan seems to make Rushvi worry a lot about these phonecalls. There is something very fishy going on! 😕 😕 LOL that was funny how Maya checked if it really was lime water 😆 😆 😆 .  they both have to be perfect friends right??😆😉😳 Very very fishy...Rushvi better figure it out soon!😉 she had to check, who knows what he wud've done!😆

Oh there is def some tension between Karan and Rushvi. I'm sure Karan has a reason for what he's doing...lets hope so. I guess all the worrying has made Rushvi tired already. I hope so, otherwise he'd just be mean!😕😳

Aww how sweet, Maya didn't even realize that there was hardly anyone left because she was so into Rahul 😳 😳 😳 . Achha? Rahul wants to carry on the evening and get coffee? 😉 😆 😆 . They both didn't realise...😆 and yes...of course he does...anyone wud with their fiance right?😳😆

Aww Rahul keeps making sure if she's okay with it. Of course she is, she is madly in love with hime!! That was such a sweeeet romantic scene between them. Very nicely done Meeru 😃 😃 👏 . LOL Rahul didn't let Sharad call Maya to wish her...poor guy 😆 😆 😆 . Well at least he called her just before her B'day ended. Aww her B'day is over...but from now on Maya and Rahul will always be together all day for the rest of her B'days 😳 😳 . Poor guy needs re-assurance!😆 And I'm glad you thought so!😳 he wanted her all to himself in the evening 😳 Yes, we can hope so atleast!😛

Ooh so Rahul and Maya are going to stay longer so Karan and Rushvi can solve whatever's wrong. Such sweet thoughtful friends!!  I just thought it'd be a good way to give both couples some proper time!😉

Shut up with all that "there's no way this part could've lived up to the last one" 😕 😕 😕 . This part was amazing!! I loved it!! 👏 👏 👏 . Can't wait for the next one!! 😃 😃 😃  but you know it's true....that last part was amazing!😳😍 And I'm glad you liked this one...next one, maybe today or else wednesday!😛

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Sorry for not continuing for so long, but I'll try again soon! 😃
Meeru di, why is this on pg.14? And why are your comments being displayed 4 times in a row each time u comment? I think you should let Vijay bhai know about it if you didnt know earlier :)

Arrggghhh! I hate this layout!! Do you like it? There are SOOOO many things that need to be done, especially all the links that lead to the HP not found page. Grr! I'm going to try to comment soon i'm really sorry! I've been unbelievably busy lately.

NVm Meera di, its now on pg11, i think theyre trying to fix it :)

But i still hate this layout! Its so confusing and its causing so many prolems!!

indiandoll89 thumbnail
It's okay Priya! Yeah, this new layout was making things weird before....now it's all okay!