Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

note:all the info has been collected by himanshu thnx to him

sum infos:
prithviraj raso's last chapter was written by chandra bardai's son jalhan in 1210 after prc died in 1206 a.d

guys d another info is dat samrat prithviraj chauhan was born in chaitra shukla paksha saptami

Maharaja Prithviraja chahamana DOB:24.10.1168,   Queens name:Samyukta Gahadvala Prithvi's cousins:Hariraj,Govindrat,Samar singh,Udayraj,Jaichand.          Kindoms ruled: 1.Himalayas in north to narmada-mahanadi in south. 2. Gujarat in west to Benal in east til d end of ganges in bay of bengal. 3.In North East upto Assam bounded by Brahmaputra. 4. In North East,upto Bhatinda.  Dynasty:Chahamana,                  Age:around 24(at d tym of death)              He was the 2nd last king to sit on d throne of delhi.At 13 he succeded d throne of delhi in 1179 ad n ruld frm twin capitals of delhi n ajmer.At 12,he kild Bhimdeva Solanki.

prc ki birthdate ke baarey main kuch nahin keh sakte coz if i will say it den a big discussion nd controversy will happen.coz these britishers have created so many confusions dat we were unable to find out his birthdate but after great research nd hardwork i was able to read some parts of raso satcharitra book wich is extinct nd from veer puran also i collected data .nd wen i made calculations d date came near 18 april 1156 i know dat i may be wrong but wen i counted it came near to it

when he died he has  5 children 2 from sanyo

thrs a cotroversy prc dnt die wen the knife was stabbed n he has ran away sumwere intoo mountains n died around 45

if u will calculate from 1156 to 1206 how will be 24? dis age 24 has been given by britishers nd i have no trust on demcoz wen i read about aryans in vedas i found british full wrong nd about age of prc the famous historic book of bundelkhand kirti sagar wich is based on folksongs nd parmal raso written in d time of prc says dat prc was of 34 wen he married sanyo
some objections by ppl
"i have no trust on sagars if they followed prc raso den why dey left so much things di,the bitter truth is dat prc is not available in ull its only few rags r dere.di i on d basis of amar chitra kathas,prc raso,prithviraj vijaya,veer purana,parmal raso,farishtey ndsome folklores of sindh nd rajasthan i made my researches.di,prc fought battle in 1191 ad but he was imprisoned by muhammad ghori for so much time nd ye sab main nahin modern researches kehtin hain 2008 ya 09 main hi 1192 ke baad ka sikka mila jis main prc aur md ghori ki tasveer thi aur toh aur britishers ne toh history hi badal daali unhone toh yahan tak keh diya ki prc ne aatma hatya ki thi aur md ghori ko khokhars jats ne mara tha jo ki ek bahut bara jhooth hain di delhi main aaj bhi kai aise sikke milte hain jo 1192 a.d ke baad ke hain aur jin par prc aur mdghori ki tasveeren hain prc ki death 1206 main hui thi isska sabse pukhta sabut ye hain ki uss vaqt koi means of transportation nahin tha uar chandra bardai sadhu ke vesh main gazni shahar gaye the prc ko bachaney toh agar hisaab lagaya jaai toh 1 saal toh unko pahunchne main hi lagega ya usse zyada maan liya ki vo vahan pahunch bhi gaye to kya vo vahan ki bhasha jaante the vo seekhne main 2 saal ka vaqt hue 3 saal,fir baat aati hain chandra bardai ne nikalne se pehle raja maharajaon aur prc ke min se zarur pucha hoga kaha jata hain ki vo thund ka vaqt tha jab prc ne trai ka doosra yudh lara yaane ki saal ka end.iss prakar md ghori ke mahal tak pahunchne main kya chandra bardai ko samaya nahin laga hoga?md ghori apne rajya main nahin rehta tha usski nazar india ke baad khurasan par thi jiss se usne apne bhai se cheena matlab ek ya do saal vahan larai main laga,sindh main uss waqt ashanti thi khokhar jat bahut utpat macha rahe the toh kya unko shant karne main ussko time nahin laga hoga,meri family thakuron ki family hain aaj se 1000 years ago hum kabul kandhar ke beech ke kuch hisse par raaj karte the hum hindushahi rajputon ke vanshaj hain hum log agar main apni parivaar ki vanshavli ki taraf dekhun toh md ghori ke time sindh main aaye aur southern sindh main arbi amiron se larkar unke raj par rjya karne lage ye md ghori ke vaqt ki baat hain toh aap bataiye ki kahan se prc javani main marey 1166 bhi maan liya jaaye toh bhi age dekhiye na maine 45 ya 40 kaha hain ho sakta hain vo 30s main aaye lekin 24 kabhi nahin ho sakti. "

Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
guys  here is the story of rani padamavati (princess of vidharba)&rajrajeshvar prithviraj chauhan.
princess padmavati was a very beautiful girl.his father ruled over vidarbha&neighbouring sides.their capital was devagiri.maharani padmavati belonged to yadava dynasty.when padmavati was of 16 years ,one day she was walking in park .a parrot saw her on seeing her he became totlly blind we can say.he thought her lips as bimbafal a type of fruit&bit it.padmavati's lips became red by blood.she caught him&took him to her room.there she aked the reason for biting her.the parrot became sorry&said that he had,nt saw a beautiful girl like her till today.he also told that she is made for prc.he was from delhi so he explained the beauty of prc hat he is like the indra of earth.his face shines like sun&so on.padmavati falled in love with prc on hearing his beauty.many years later she sent a letter to prc before a day of svayamvar.in her letter she wrote that she will die if prc will not take him with her.she told to take her in same manner as shri krina drove rukmani from shiva temple.she also sent her kundli.when prc heard that he worried but for saving padmavati from loklaj he decided to marry her.he did same as padmavati described in her letter when prc was coming back to delhi after taking padmavati ghori attacked on him but prc became victorious&left him on the fine of 2lakh gold coins.
this was the story of padmavati&prithviraj

meghaparti thumbnail
thanks for sharing dear
Amor. thumbnail

ten great historical leaders who are known as dashveers

they are-
chandragupta maurya
,ashoka
,samudragupt