Akshay to zara zara kiss kiss Katrina at

missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Akshay to zara zara kiss kiss Katrina at IIFA

The organisers of IIFA have managed to rope in both Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif for the finale piece at this year's event in Bangkok.

The electrifying couple will perform dance routines from their hit films and provide an insight into their next big flick, Singh Is Kinng. The gala piece itself will be lavish and have tons of background dancers, colourful ensembles and some pyrotechnics. According to a source, "The IIFA highlight this year is, undoubtedly, the Akki-Kat act. Everyone wants to make it happen. The two have been the biggest acts of the past year. The two performing on stage together for a live audience is a very big deal." It has also been reported that Katrina and Akshay will be dancing to the saucy song 'Zara Zara Touch Me' from Race.

This will be the first time that the pair will have performed live on stage, and comes amidst confirmed news that Salman Khan will not attend the event. Katrina's boyfriend has decided to give the gala event a miss, the first time in its short history that he has, and will instead spend time thousands of miles away shooting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b_queen thumbnail
wow gr8..cant wait..luv this jodi 😊
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love them two as jodi. can't wait to c it when it air on tv.
Where is iifa taking place and when??
Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆 bet sallu won't be watching this one.. zara zara jealous 😆
MamtaB thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zara Zara , i love that song. And Akki and katrina would look hot.
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea yea Salman is not attending because the grand Ambassador is Amitabh who will be there with his Khandan AKA Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek. 😉
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx a lot 4 sharing with us