Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Gol Maal Hai Sab Gol Maal Hai

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Vineet found out there is some fraud (Hera Pheri) being done in keeping the accounts.

I think it is Naveen who is stealing money from the company, but hope Vinu should be careful and bring this to the notice of someone like Indrajit otherwise with Vinu's background being accused of stealing from his company may land him in trouble at the Rajvanch as well.

Maybe when things turn against Naveen he may end up accusing Vinu of stealing from the Company.

Edited by pinkykhan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ good theory

I think that Ranvir will come to know about it, since he will be joining the office as he told Sadi he would today
prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ oh yeaa lennie ur sooo right!

i wonder if indrajit is also involved in the fraud 😲
Lennie thumbnail
^ i doubt it, but who knows - i mean he goes to the office everyday doesnt he look at the accounts 😕

Also i think its Naveen who is behind it
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think its Naveen as the company belongs to Indrajit and he does not need to muddle the accounts.

Just hope that Vinu does not get caught up in the fraud that Naveen is doing.

Yea it could be possible the Ranvir finds out but is side tracked by Naveen as maybe Naveen will be the 1 training Ranvir.

Lennie thumbnail
^ that could happen as well

It was surprising how Naveen reacted to Vinu, so it is Naveen as we all know he wants money, and also Avni as well.

Or maybe Naveen will spin a lie say sorry and tell Vinu, that he shouted at him coz he didnt want the workers to think he will give special treatment to Vinu as he's family, so he did that natak in front of everyone, also meaning he lessens Vinu's suspicious and worry on the accounts 😕 Edited by Lennie - 15 years ago