Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluanju thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
mein to soch na hi band kar diya hai DMG ke baare mein
neha29sep thumbnail
shilpa ka last epi matlab mera bhi ladt epi and with this forum also i'cxant watch dmg any more and cant login to this forum after the day she left. 😭
Originally posted by: nisha4dan

Yaar kuch bhi ho the last day of Shilpa in DMG will be the last day of mine watching DMG.Hogi Sukriti achchi apni Jagah pe but i can't watch anybody in Shilpa's PLACE.

Exactly.. I have nothing against the new gal.. but I can't watch anymore after Shilpa's gone.
pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dis is it nw! if i see any psts abt shilpa or abt dat new gurl den i m pmin sunita di?! boz dere has already mde a pst abt shilpa n stuff in sticky topics den y r u mkin a new topic? i m sorry 2 say bt its messin our forum soooo much n plus its mkin lots of pple upet wid dis discussion! jst leave all dis stuff! n if u need 2 share ure opinions den plz do so bt in shilpa's topics in sticky topics! i hve had enough of dis! its been 2 wks n dis forum is a mess! 😡 Edited by pwincess kanzi - 15 years ago
last day shilpa ka jab hoga hum bhi us din dmg ko bye bye karay gay kunki karan k saath koi aur ritz suit nahi karay gi .sukriti tu bilkul nahi .
Fabolous_Dreamz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think sukriti iz nt too bad.....so guyz i fink we sud give her a chance....
meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
itz so confusingggggggggg 😭
Riya07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
we're going to witness it next week...if the new riddhima comes or not but i have my fingers crossed and still praying for the old ridz to come back 😳
sweet=me thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisha4dan

Yaar kuch bhi ho the last day of Shilpa in DMG will be the last day of mine watching DMG.Hogi Sukriti achchi apni Jagah pe but i can't watch anybody in Shilpa's PLACE.

Yup...totally agree!!! OMG sukirti looked 🤢 in Ridz's avtaar...ewwwwwwww.....Shilpa come back asap and save the show!!!!

Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tina, you just don't seem to want to accept the fact that Shilpa is GONE! And guys stop bashing Sukriti, she's fine! And she doesn't even look that bad!