[Jee Le] Walking through the halls - 15 - Page 6

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by mahi4u

hey

first

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you      😃

n da 1st prt:

it was

🤔

😈

AWESOME

juz amazing strt yaar 👏

cont super sooooooooooonnnnnnnnn
luv ya n tak care
mahru

Thank you sooo muchh!!! 🤗
I'm glad you liked the part.. And this friday will be a new part.. I'm gonna be introducing new charectars..
nice start
luved the way u described all the three stories
but i luved ak the most
waiting for all of them to meet in college and become friends
u potrayed soooooooooooo much in 1st prt.......... emotion, revenge, frndship everything.................... amazng.................... update sooon.... n plzz send me a pm if u can 😊 😊
Originally posted by kvn1983

belated happy birthday may god fullfill ur all wishes and very fabolus update please continue it soon

Thanks so much hun.. i will be continuing really soon!! 😳
hey Kimmu...

i just caught up with the 1st part.. sorry 4 the late comment... anywayz,,., it was a gr8 part

angad was a sweetheart.. i love him 4m the satrt as usual... he's reli sweet, and its good 2 c kripa getting attracted 2wards him on thr 1st meeting...
well, he's a flirt, as usual, but its nice 4 a change 2 c him not passing a move on kripa

armi nd ridz r a different story, as usual... 😆 ...loved thr oppening scene in the bb court... hmmm.. armi is sure planning something... daal main kuch kaala hai 😆

plz update soon.. nd pm me f u can

xx

*double posted*😳

Edited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago
Originally posted by sweet honey

hey...wonderful prt plz cnt soon 👏 👏
n happi bdaii 😃

hey thanks alot! i'm glad you liked it.. keep reading and thanks.. 😳
Originally posted by perfectpiscean

Really nice part!

I liek ur ff a lot!

Do continue soon!

*~*Marisha*~* 😳

Thanks alot.. glad you liked the part! I'll continue tommorow.. i'm editing it today.. its pretty long! 😳
Originally posted by coolvini4u

that was a dashin start.......kewl........thanxxxxxxx a lot 4 dis update.......plzzzzzzz continue soon n pm me

Thanks so much for the comment!! I'm glad you liked it so much, and yea I'll pm you 😳
awesome part kimmu; i just noticed the first part; i loved the way yu introduced all chracters; it was sweet; i loved angad and kripa's interaction. armaan and ridimaa's meeting refreshed there first meeting in Dmg and ranbir is just f nny; it was a lovely pat; you did an awesome part 😃