Posted: 15 years ago
Puffing away through the setbacks |  2008-05-26

SRK has become a magnet for disasters.

The King Khan looks like a hit and run victim these days, he is facing failures galore.

His fluffy knights in gold plated armor went down in flames and he could do nothing about it except be a high profile cheerleader by the sidelines. To add to the misery his newly launched show Kya Aaap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hai, on which he invited all the telly buffoons, has bombed badly.
(But we are sure its illegal progeny, Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Champu hai will be worth a watch). Also postponing shoots had caused him serious monetary losses.

He spent blindfolded on buying the Shoaib's and Hussey's, and then again spent a lot on their lazy boy's and masseurs, which seems to have cost him dearly.

So the bottom-line is dancing with hot chicks, getting big sponsors, giving live shows, etc.... Won't work unless your team start's winning.

He foolishly spent more than a crore on the music album of his team with a music video which is worse than the "Jai mata di" videos by T-series.

He made sure that he gets half of the profit shares in all things associated with his team, be it advertisements or sponsorships.

Now he will pay half of the losses....

He was unable to attend the match between Rajasthan Royals and his Knights on the 20th due to the filming of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. When the riders were finally slaughtered, all his cronies gathered at Mannat to console him.

Our  birdie says, "SRK was upset that he could not be with his team but he encouraged them very well. He knew that it was a do or die kind of situation on that day. He was physically shooting but was mentally absent and when he heard that his team has lost, he immediately rushed home".

Now people are crying over the fact that numerology didn't favor the team, their color was a bad influence, Shoaib didn't play, they lost two matches to rains, boo hoo.....

They finally won yesterday against "Huggie" Zinta's Kings 11 Punjab, but for all you know she probably asked her team to loose, to make her good friend SRK feel better.

His television show is also a big failure and readily takes the blame on him.

While shooting for the show at film city he interacted with a select group of journalists and said, "Even in my films, it is said that it will get a good opening because I am the star of the movie. If I consider the same yardstick, a star of my caliber should have brought enough audiences before the television set. If there is no opening and lack of appeal for the show despite my presence, then I think I am responsible". "Maybe the format was not appealing, but we were bound by the original format (Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?)".

Maybe he should follow his baldy pal and start a blog where he can share his miseries with the rest of the world and complain about his team, that might make him feel better.
omg leave him alone for gosh sake!! we will find out how well show does when ipl finishes considering soaps trps are down what are gameshows hate this stupid writer look at his journalistic skills πŸ˜†
IPL is not over yet..KKR has to play one more mach -against Jaipur(tough but winnable)Mumbai looks as though it will lose tonight against Jaipur.Chennai lost 2 in a row..SRK has the largestnumber of sponsers..only he is supposed to break even this year!And if he doesn't then ..

He is co-producing RNBDJ with yashraj also producing Billoo Barber which is supposed to be based on a south blockbuster.Rajnikant is doing his version too(must be a great story!)

As for Panchvin Pass,Srk and the kids are doing a fabulous job,he looks young and dashing !I doubt if it is going to hurt him!

He will be just fine,don't you worry!
Come on it was bound to happen one day or the other... He had so many successes in his life, boo hoo now its time for some failures unfortunately...
don't really care about IPL.............its all money....... 😊
well its ok about the ipl but i love him in panchvi pass and i think its an awesome showwwwwwwww

Originally posted by pg17

Come on it was bound to happen one day or the other... He had so many successes in his life, boo hoo now its time for some failures unfortunately...

ditto

all i can say is that he deserves it! serves him right.   πŸ‘

hmm, this is not even that big of setback

i am not even his fan, but one thing is for sure..for all his successes, he has worked hard for it!He didn't have his Famous father backing his failures!

I don't think much of him as an actor, but one thing for sure..he has worked hard to achieve all these! He will bounce back..there is no denyingπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by piya_y116 - 15 years ago
But still he is the BEST n More deamnding πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘