Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GEETH20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Cant wait man.....😳😳

Pls update soon............................... :)

Jaanu

Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonam_s

Interesting!! 😊

Thank you

Krishna

Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail
Originally posted by: GAPS

Cant wait man.....😳😳

Pls update soon............................... :)

Jaanu

I'm so happy that you can't wait to read the up-coming parts, but the problem is that it will be mainly view not written becaue I won't be able to discribe Robbie's feelings or Kasturi's feelings.

Krishna

Nisha_106 thumbnail
I finally just caught up and its mind-blowing and also nice promo... 👏 will be waiting for more 😳

Nisha
mimi0295 thumbnail
hey Krishna! OMG I love the promo! U have got to update soon! Waiting!!!

---Mimi
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha_106

I finally just caught up and its mind-blowing and also nice promo... 👏 will be waiting for more 😳

Nisha

Thanks Nisha

Apnki Krishna
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi0295

hey Krishna! OMG I love the promo! U have got to update soon! Waiting!!!

---Mimi

How about now 😉 and this part is kinda sad for both Robbie and Kasturi?

Apnki Krishna
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail

Part Three

Recap: Robbie again misbehaves with Kasturi at her college library...

<<It starts off with...Kasturi slapping Robbie than running into Ma-Kali's mandir with Robbie Sir following her and (here is a small video cause its kinda hard to write this scene and its kinda hard to describe their feeling and how they fell with their point of view...so I hope you guys will like it.) and (you guys must be wondering why there is so much videos...well I kinda want to keep my viewers glued on this way, but if you guys don't like it than I'll stop. "Thank-you" for taking out few minute from your time for my fan-fic...)>>

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTQFh5TyFo8[/YOUTUBE]

Robbie was totally shattered after learning the truth that Kasturi is none other than his Nandani (who he met four years ago in Simla) and "I torched my love 'this much' that she hates me know after today's incident in her school library. How could you do this Robbie Sabharwal? How could you?"

<<From here – there will be two Robbies...meaning one is his soul and the other one is him (mainly he is sharing his point of view)>>

Robbie: Maybe because I couldn't stand anyone taking Nandani's place in my heart,

Robbie's soul: but this how you treat your love?

Robbie: I know I made a mistake

Robbie's soul: and a huge mistake that she is scared of coming near you

Robbie: I know

Robbie's soul: You don't know anything; If you did than you wouldn't have over-reacted when she slapped you twice in a row, if you truly loved her than you would have also felt her pain?

Robbie: I do feel her pain (he shouted)...each time (closed his eyes and remembered all the events took place between them...since the day she slapped him) when I hurted her...I also felt something, but I didn't understand what it was...

Robbie's soul: Oh really!

Robbie: It's the truth...each time I torched her – I also felt her pain, but I didn't understand what it was until now...because Shurya can always feel...Nandani's pain where-ever she lived,

Robbie's soul: than...why didn't you recognizes, your love... (Who was right in-front of you) your true soul-mate?

Robbie couldn't take it anymore and shouts-out allowed "shut-up" and his soul disappears like............thin air

<<Scene Two>>

Kasturi was still crying in the mandir – when Robbie comes (Kasturi starts moving backward in fear) and Robbie notice this and leaves from there ~saying~ "I know whatever I did today was totally wrong at your college by hurting your...self-respect, but it was your fault for interfering in my life, but if you can please forgive me" (Robbie leaves by wrapping his jacket around Kasturi).

<<Seventh week – Day 1>>

Adi returns back from his vacation with his family and hands straight to college where he gets into a small argument with Methali (Kasturi's younger sister) in the library regarding their marriage.

Methali: Adi, I'm warning you last time

Adi: For what

Methali: Sending your mother at my place for your relationship when I don't even like you

Adi: Do you think...that... I am dying to marry you? (Adi puts his arm around Methali's shoulder) My dear Methali; I am not dying to marry you so don't worry some...how this wedding will be called off by some karishma so chill-relaxes

Methali looked at Adi for awhile than leaves from there with confusion – because my heart says "there is hope left in not marrying Adi" than my mind says "there is no hope left in not marrying Adi, but soon she will be wearing his name singgaarr in few days or so" along with that Raunak and Kasturi Di are also getting married according to her parents, but Kasturi Di never liked Raunak than why did she agreed for this marriage when she hates Raunak?

Before going over to Sapna's place; Kasturi sat down in-front of her desk and took out her dairy and started writing in it.

May 27, 2008

Dear Dairy,

I don't know why I agreed for this marriage, but I know I didn't for my sister Methali, who is totally in love with Adi? But sometimes I think they hate each other, but someone told me that hatred also have love inside it and I know that Methali deeply inside loves Adi, but brushing it off by her hatred for him.

I don't know what is going to happen in my life, but I know that me and Shurya weren't made for each other or else by now...he would have entered in my life again. In away...Robbie Sir is right – there is no such thing as love because love can only give pain not happiness. (Tear drops on the page while she is writing it)

Oh...god...! Please help me with my confusion in "who I love?" I mean to say... why do I feel that Robbie Sir is slowly taking Shurya's place in my heart? I don't know why, but I feel like his eyes are trying to say something – but what? Since the day he found out that I was getting married to Raunak Sir...he was totally shattered by the news. Also why can I feel his pain like the way I feel Shurya's pain – all the time? Maybe I am thinking too much about Shurya and Robbie Sir, but I don't know why but my heart cries for Robbie Sir when he is in pain...

<<Scene Three>>

Robbie was sleeping in his room when he saw Nandani (young version of Kasturi, who he met four years ago) sitting in-front of him saying "Shurya, you promised...that you will never let any third person come between us... (Than Kasturi appears in-front of him with young version of her too) and they both says "you promise that you will never let anyone come between us, but than why are you letting me go far away from you" than both of them disappear like thin air.

<<Middle of the Night at Kasturi's place (also its raining outside)>>

Kasturi was getting ready for bed when Robbie Sir comes through her bedroom window saying "he needs to talk to her"; Kasturi opens her widow; lets him in and gives him a towel to dry himself up. Before Robbie could say something he gets flashback of a girl coming in-front of a bullet...

Kasturi: Sir, are you alright?

Robbie holds his head in pain; Kasturi trying to understand what is happening to him... and who is Sanyogita? (The name Robbie just shouted) 

I think i'll stop over here! But please let me know how I did?

Apnki Krishna

Edited by Yuvraz-Krishna - 15 years ago
PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok hey krishna
wowwwwwwwwww what a part
ok the video of course its a gud idea i jus luv hw uve done it 👏
awwwwwwwww robbie found out the truth 😭
awww robbie why daynt u tel her ure her shurya 😆 😆
Ok methli and adi fighting nothing new 😆 😆
yh u got tat right kasturi methli loves adi 😆 😆
Ok who is sanyogita???????
robbie dts so kul dt u went 2 kasturis house but cum on clear ure misunderstandings with her

Krishna u dun awesome ure parts keep on getting better each time.
keep up the gr8 work
& update soon cnt w8 2 read what hapens nxt
👏
Yuvraz-Krishna thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

ok hey krishna Hi
wowwwwwwwwww what a part Thank-you
ok the video of course its a gud idea i jus luv hw uve done it 👏 Thank You
awwwwwwwww robbie found out the truth 😭 Yepp! but it also brings pain along with it...
awww robbie why daynt u tel her ure her shurya 😆 😆 He will tell her soon after he finds out something else that was hidden from him...four years ago.
Ok methli and adi fighting nothing new 😆 😆
yh u got tat right kasturi methli loves adi 😆 😆 Yepp! Methali does love Adi, but her hatred over-comes her love for him 😆
Ok who is sanyogita??????? You will find out soooooooooooooooooooooon I promise because if there is Sanyogita than there is Prithvi....😉
robbie dts so kul dt u went 2 kasturis house but cum on clear ure misunderstandings with her Yepp! He went their to clear things up but his flashbacks took him over. 😉

Krishna u dun awesome ure parts keep on getting better each time.
keep up the gr8 work
& update soon cnt w8 2 read what hapens nxt Thank You so much 😃
👏

Give me couple of days...to clear out few misunderstanding about Sanyogita cause my recent track is focused on re-birth of two lovers, who bond get stronger by their marriage.

Apnki Krishna