Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wolum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Kim_

Nihaal selected Shambhavi to get a slap and also Shambhavi did it on his own self for NIHAAL the one who called her all those name, if someone would call you those names Nihaal called Shambhavi with would you get a slap for that person Shambhavi doesn't have any self respect is she really a girl πŸ˜•

and it was a task, as when nihaal slped vibhore ranvijay portraid as it wasn't hard enough, because he had told nihaal to warm his hands and then slap, he meant slap hard, and since all of them completed the task so obviously ashu thought that maybe slapping hard is the task as how ranvijay was saying right 😳
they had to have a deciding factor, so slapping hard could be a deciding thing, only if it weren't a girl πŸ˜› but that was Nihaal and Shambhavi's decision to go get a slap, isn't it,

I can understand nihaal wanted shambhavi to get a slap but I don't understand shambhavi going and getting a slap for NIHAAL's sake 😑

raghu shouldn't have kept this task if he was going to complain, he should have known the out comes and also he should have told ashu and nihaal to not to slap hard 😳

I agree to u. They should think abt the task before giving. At least next  time he will think before giving any foul task.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roadie fan

I am totally agree with u. I dont think that Ashu did this because he didnt like Sham or anything. He thought that the weight of the slap would be a deciding factor as Ranvijay told that You have to Slap hardly. This is actually the fault od Raghu becuase he should not give such task and if he give then he should mention that they should slap just formally and that would not make any effect of deciding the winner.

I do not agree with the two of you at all!

Ashu clearly said "agar Shambhavi ki jagah koi aur ladki hoti toh usse halke se maar ke side pe kar deta but Shambhavi thi and jaise voh bada bhia bolti rehti hai, maine bhi usse us hak se maar diya" 🀒 πŸ€’

Bravo Ashu, what a marvellous explanation  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‘

Anyone who had observed the look on his face after slapping Shambhavi wouldv noticed that it was of pure disgust!

May i ask all those people whor saying tht she deserved it why they think like tht? What had Shambhavi done to him? She never said anything mean to him. She never flirted with him, never abused him!

Even before the teams had left for their tasks, she had walked upto him and wished him all the luck!

Complete loser this guy is

He along with Sonel and Nihal were on 94.3 fm

The way he was speaking abt Shambhavi was awful! "1 kya usse to kaafi saare boyfriends mil jaayeng, aur ab toh zyada milenge, voh to hai hi aisi" 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’

Excuse me Mr Ashu, bada bhai hoke thappad maar diya 🀒, bade bhai apni behen ke liye aisi baate nahi karte! 😑

Maybe Shambhavi offered to get slapped coz she did no other task and did not want to be left out! Maybe she wanted to make up for her mistakes.

I hated the way Vibhor (complete loser), Sonel (cannot expect a girl to behave like this)and a few others laughed whe she got slapped.

Ankita is more mahaan 🀒She instigated Ashu by saying "kyun nahin girega? JEETNA HAI USSE" 🀒 

Poor Shambhavi didnt even react, if I were in her place i wudv given it back to Ashu there n then!

Sure, Raghu is to be blemaed for this task but i guess he didnt know wht a jerk Ashu was! He even admitted later tht he made a mistake but did Ashu admit he shudnt hv slapped her tht hard?

where has chivalry gone???? Where are all the REAL MEN? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

As a girl, as a woman, Im aghast! 🀒

I hate Raghu for coming up for this task but i love him for making Shambhavi slap the two morons later!

Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 15 years ago
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I do not agree with the two of you at all!

Ashu clearly said "agar Shambhavi ki jagah koi aur ladki hoti toh usse halke se maar ke side pe kar deta but Shambhavi thi and jaise voh bada bhia bolti rehti hai, maine bhi usse us hak se maar diya" 🀒 πŸ€’

Bravo Ashu, what a marvellous explanation  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜‘

Anyone who had observed the look on his face after slapping Shambhavi wouldv noticed that it was of pure disgust!

May i ask all those people whor saying tht she deserved it why they think like tht? What had Shambhavi done to him? She never said anything mean to him. She never flirted with him, never abused him!

Even before the teams had left for their tasks, she had walked upto him and wished him all the luck!

Complete loser this guy is

He along with Sonel and Nihal were on 94.3 fm

The way he was speaking abt Shambhavi was awful! "1 kya usse to kaafi saare boyfriends mil jaayeng, aur ab toh zyada milenge, voh to hai hi aisi" 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ€’

Excuse me Mr Ashu, bada bhai hoke thappad maar diya 🀒, bade bhai apni behen ke liye aisi baate nahi karte! 😑

Maybe Shambhavi offered to get slapped coz she did no other task and did not want to be left out! Maybe she wanted to make up for her mistakes.

I hated the way Vibhor (complete loser), Sonel (cannot expect a girl to behave like this)and a few others laughed whe she got slapped.

Ankita is more mahaan 🀒She instigated Ashu by saying "kyun nahin girega? JEETNA HAI USSE" 🀒 

Poor Shambhavi didnt even react, if I were in her place i wudv given it back to Ashu there n then!

Sure, Raghu is to be blemaed for this task but i guess he didnt know wht a jerk Ashu was! He even admitted later tht he made a mistake but did Ashu admit he shudnt hv slapped her tht hard?

where has chivalry gone???? Where are all the REAL MEN? πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

As a girl, as a woman, Im aghast! 🀒

I hate Raghu for coming up for this task but i love him for making Shambhavi slap the two morons later!

ya i agree with u. wat ashu did was baddddddddd 😑😑🀒

anyway i read an article in mid-day 2day. aapraently there was sum party or sumthing where all d roadies xcept nihal were there along with bani, rannvijay n raghu. n shambhvi was holdin hands with vibhor n they were coochie-cooin n all that.

i mean how can shambhvi b with a guy who laughed wen she got slapped

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Lulu, i would believed this if there was atleast a pic!

I would hv probably believed it if they had mentioned Varun's name

We all know how "reliable" mid day's news is πŸ˜†

kisne article likha tha? Vickey Lalwani? πŸ˜†
brynto thumbnail
cm on guys it was a task...!! 😑 why u all guys r showing sympathy to shamvi??if u r a roadie thn u sud b redy to do anythng & any time!!!thts da roadie spirit & i thnk ashu did da right job.
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail

Lulu, i would believed this if there was atleast a pic!

I would hv probably believed it if they had mentioned Varun's name

We all know how "reliable" mid day's news is πŸ˜†

kisne article likha tha? Vickey Lalwani? πŸ˜†

it was in society section not hitlist. it was not writeen as a gossip article but a journo who is jst coverin d event. But there were no pics, not even one.

ya but still it's mid-day.

Edited by lulu_gr81989 - 15 years ago
kbc2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ashu thot whoever slaps the hardest will win. Coz he seemed to be tensed up. It's the most Stupid task ever.
shining_glory thumbnail

I don't know about Vibhor but Sonel was shocked at first you could clearly see her mouth form an O..and as for the smiling part she keeps smiling 24*7.

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shining_glory

I don't know about Vibhor but Sonel was shocked at first you could clearly see her mouth form an O..and as for the smiling part she keeps smiling 24*7.

Not a very good excuse!

She cried (infront of the camera) when Prabhjot confronted her!

sanya_s thumbnail
Sonel wasnt smiling..she was just shocked!!!

And I hav been trying to support ashu ..but guess he was wrong to hav slapped so hard..watvr shambvi is..

he doesnt like her..dat's quite apparent!