Actors don t have competitors, says Alekh

reva_roy thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Angad Hasija aka Alekh is not at all over the moon but is very much grounded over the fact that he has been nominated in 3 categories for Star Parivaar Awards - Favourite Naya Sadasya (Male), Favorite Jodi with Sadhana and Favourite Beta for his serial Bidaai.

His character has been   appreciated in the serial so he was  quite confident of getting  nominated and he thinks that, "I have already got my award just by getting nominated and I am not thinking about winning the trophy at all".

"The actor's job is to perform and not think about whom he/she has to compete with. As far as I am concerned I do not find anybody to be my competitor. I enjoy whichever character I play," says Alekh.

On the other hand, Alekh is quite excited that he will be performing on the awards nite and is practicing hard to get his act right. However, he refuses to give details about the performance and in fact wants the audience to watch the performance and enjoy it.

Edited by MURALIDHARAN99 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afreen_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs
i hope he wins 😊
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Angad always says nice things   😳

My fave jodi Alekh/Sadi 😳

Cant wait to see him perform, hopefully with Sara 😉
Eva JQ thumbnail
if Angad comes to IF to read our postings.. I would like to congratulate him for big his achievement.. 👏 .. Angad is down to earth and humble guy/ luv him😳

its OK if Angad doesnt win any award. He already won our hearts 😛 😉 😆 ...

luv Bidaai ❤️ 😳 Guys if you dont win SPA.. you are still numbre uno show... bravoooooo 👏 👏 👏 Edited by Eva JQ - 15 years ago