Teen Problems - Read about Archie's life - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
OMG! i luvd it its such a great story..and i bet thur r alot of ppl out thur tha cud relate to this .. i kinda feel like tha sumtimes

i luv reading th stories on this site..cept wen thur really gud and they end or if thur not updated:(  ..keep up the gud work👍🏼
awww sneha that was some brilliant stuff :)...loved it to the core..the last part was soooo just touching...keep up d gud work :)
..that was fably (i dont even knw if it a word) but i would surely says.....many pplz can b related to this problem
..it was sad...how parents treat their elder child differently thn younger once.....

keep it up!!!
thank you sooo mucchh everyone :)
It is nice story....

End of the story, is the beginning too.

I am not married, but i do have parents.
And i feel, This is the right approach.  Without fighting, and attacking them, ask them directly, and talk with them. Bcoz sometimes parents know all this, but they don't realize how much all this is affecting the child.

I know abt my cousin,  her mother used to love younger son more. And one day she talked with her mother and cried abt that.  Sometimes parents do forget and don't realize all this. they think, the younger one shud get more love.   And after her talk with her mother,  her mother realized it and really felt very bad.

I liked the last line,  it is not the usual line, " u don't love me," or "u love her more than me".
she asked a very nice question.
Very nice story.

I hope, all ppl who read this story, will become good parents too :-)
And all teens will get inspiration from this, that whatever they feel, they shud talk with their parents abt it.
thanks a lottt huduga...!!!!!:)