Too Much At Stake // PM, AK // Chp 5 Pg 10!

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago

TOO MUCH AT STAKE

Salaam Namaste friends!  My name is Rabia and this is my second story here.  Please read through the intro, character sketch and promo for chapter 1, and let me know if you would like me to continue.  If I get a positive response, I will post the first chapter within the next two days.  Thanks in advance!

Chapter Index

Introduction, Character Sketch, Promo 1 - Below

Chapter 1, Promo 2 - Page 2

Chapter 2, Promo 3 - Pg 3

Chapter 3, Promo 4 - Pg 5

Chapter 4, Promo 5 - Pg 7

Chapter 5, Promo 6 - Pg 10

Introduction

What starts as a young woman's search for her identity ultimately becomes a race to uncover a mystery bigger than she had ever anticipated.  Three other individuals unexpectedly find themselves involved in this dangerous quest.  As a mysterious entity desperately attempts to put a stop to their efforts, the four of them must learn to trust one another in order to overcome the obstacles.  Ego clashes, romantic feelings and fears of betrayal within the group further complicate the situation.   Whether or not they will ever discover the truth, these four lives will never again be the same. 

Character Sketch

Mukti Deshmukh (22): A quiet, sensible and studious recent graduate from Indian Institutes of Technologies in Delhi.  Just as she is preparing to move to Mumbai and start her first job, she comes across a dark secret about her family that turns her life upside-down.  She immediately sets out to find the one man who can answer her questions and bring the past into perspective.

Prem Basu (25): His fun-loving nature makes it difficult to believe that he has chosen a career as a criminal prosecutor.  Since his days in law school, he has been a charmer, stealing the hearts of a number of his female classmates.  Though he seems like a complete Casanova, at heart he is a romantic, waiting for the woman of his dreams.

Angad Khanna (26): An ambitious and successful businessman settled in Mumbai.  His entire childhood was spent in an orphanage, but his luck took a positive turn at the age of 15 when a wealthy childless couple adopted him.  He later earned an MBA and took over the management of their industries.  He is satisfied with where he is in life, but can't help occasionally wondering where his biological family is.

Kripa Sharma (24): A bubbly and vivacious girl from a middle class family.  She's a talented singer who wants to make it big in the music industry.  Unfortunately, financial and health problems in her family compel to her accept a position as a secretary for Khanna industries.  She tends to be absentminded and klutzy, but can always get out of trouble with one innocent smile. 

Chapter 1 Promo

(twenty-two years ago)

Namrata glanced down with adoration at her newborn daughter.  "Is ke janam ne humein itni himmat di hai ke hum apne ateet se peechha chhuda saken," she told her husband.  "Humko azaadi mil gayi, mukti mil gayi.  Isi liye main is ka naam Mukti rakhna chaahti hoon."

At that moment, Sakshi frantically rushed into the room.  "Maalkin, kuch log is makaan ki taraf aa rahe hainLagta hai unhone humein dhoond liya hai." 

The phone fell from Namrata's hands as she realized the significance of Sakshi's words.  But within seconds, she understood what she had to do. 

Holding Mukti up towards Sakshi, Namrata spoke with firm resolve.  "Ise leke peechhe ke raaste se nikal jaaoAb sab tumhaare haath mein hai, Sakshi.  Meri Mukti ko bachaalo."

Edited by SuhanaSafar - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raym thumbnail
wooow pm ff sounds intereting 😛
mintfresh thumbnail
sounds interesting
plz cont soon 😊
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 intro. cont soon.

~Sana~
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
I loved the title, so couldn't stop myself from seeing this!
~ The story sounds great with a lot of twists!
~ Cont soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
guju_girl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey really cool intro and promo 👏 sounds great can't wait for the first part 😊
jdsean thumbnail
Interesting concept. The title is cool too. Can't wait to see what u come up with. Continue soon 👏
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interestin consept
waitin for u to start
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the comments everyone! Will post the first chapter soon.
mandy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg anotha PM ff can't wait 2 read it dere 1 of my fav couples as well as AK 😳 got da best couples in dis ff lukin 4ward 2 da 1st part 😛