prettylady thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
today's episode was by far the cutest thing i have ever seen... BUT the story has found a new twist

the rigged competition between Ragni and Dolly might be revealed!

who will dance the Taj competition (or whtever it was called lol), Ragni or Dolly?

and if the truth is unveiled... what will the response be? any predictions? we seem to be good at predicting the outcome =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eva JQ thumbnail
seems like my prediction is getting CLOSER 😆
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ lol

I kinda had forgotten about the rigged dance comp 😆

Dolly will not like the fact that she is out, and i hope somehow this dance thing will also give us some Ragvir scenes somehow 😊
prettylady thumbnail
what was ur prediction Eva????

well if it is revealed, Mamaji will be upset because they were hoping to get that money to save the house and Dolly will hate Sadhana even more... ripple effect baby!
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettylady

what was ur prediction Eva????

well if it is revealed, Mamaji will be upset because they were hoping to get that money to save the house and Dolly will hate Sadhana even more... ripple effect baby!

not about the rigged but about Raghini's dance career.

anyway, i think the call that Dolly got during their breakfast was from the dance competition organiser.they probably told her there was a mixed up during competition and she was not actually winning the competition. that made her really angry to Vasu and Sadhna.

i dont think they will find the truth soon.  Maybe they'd say it was a genuine mistake.. 😕

Edited by Eva JQ - 15 years ago
mesmerized thumbnail
i cant wait to see Dollys face whn ragini smiles at her with the "in your face witch" smile
😆
prettylady thumbnail
uh oh the truth is out there now... i'm nervous to see how Dolly is going to react... if she can get crazy over puri and sabzi just imagine what she'll do when she doesn't get to dance at the Taj Recital

Cover your heads Rajvanch because Dolly is gonna blow the roof off!

Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettylady

uh oh the truth is out there now... i'm nervous to see how Dolly is going to react... if she can get crazy over puri and sabzi just imagine what she'll do when she doesn't get to dance at the Taj Recital

Cover your heads Rajvanch because Dolly is gonna blow the roof off!

she will run amok and kill whoever crosses her path, the true maniac in Rajvansh  family is Dolly..😆

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm more scared of Mamaji's reaction. I hope he doesn't do anything dramatic.
ashkaa thumbnail
I wonder how mamaji,sadna ranvir will react when they knw wat vasu did.dolly's reaction will be worth watching