Please leave jai alone

-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Right time for me to speak up๐Ÿ˜ก now what is wrong with you guy๐Ÿ˜• first of all this is just a soap๐Ÿ˜ก and secondly whats wrong if jai is going romantic at the age of 63๐Ÿ˜• and in which book does it say that you cant romance at that ag๐Ÿ˜† please show me that book๐Ÿ˜ก because a would like to show it to my husband aswell๐Ÿ˜† whos always in that mood๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Isn't Walia closer to the age of 70 ๐Ÿ˜•

I think that problem is the way that the guy is flirting with someone that is unknown to him. The guy needs to calm down ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, if you need any such book, I'll gladly write one - "The theories of Mango: The sure-shot route to spiritual enlightenment" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

God bless.
banibanijai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i completely agree with mango bhai. its nothing wrong in a man at later 60's love life. the problem is at this age he is loving a person unknown to him. Jai yet to feel pronita is bani, then at this age he flirts with unknown woman, yeh tho practically rubbish. Edited by banibanijai - 15 years ago
-Sara. thumbnail
You keep your book to your self ๐Ÿ˜† because you are a bramchari anyways ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey.. it seems hes bored of meera ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

i think he flirts with Pronita thinking it is Bani.. they are similar like or whatever.. so he thinks
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ... hey I like ur topic ... really nice!!! ... ๐Ÿ˜† ... I actually don't mind seein JW flirting with Pronita... ๐Ÿ˜† ... it's finda funny... ๐Ÿ˜† ... and I think he sees glimpse of Bani in Pronita that's why he's being friendly towards her... but he is yet to realize it... that's all... ๐Ÿ˜† ...
Lord-Mangeshwar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Shazia Di is discriminating against me just because I'm not married ๐Ÿ˜ญ

At least Brindha Di is on my side ๐Ÿ˜ƒ At least she help me promote my book and make it sell ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyways, I think that on KS, age is just a number... whether a character is 17 or 70, there is nothing that one can do which the other cannot ๐Ÿ˜†

God bless.
-Sara. thumbnail
I think it is because he feels some sort of attachment towards her ๐Ÿ˜ณ its not like last time though ๐Ÿ˜• this time it is tottaly diffrent ๐Ÿ˜ญ maybe because of the face change he feels this way ๐Ÿ˜†
-Sara. thumbnail
God cant even take a joke ๐Ÿ˜†
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this time it's totally different coz we have a different creative director...not Nividita... ๐Ÿ˜† ...... I think her name is Mitu.... so things are bound to be different... before Nividita there was this guy... I don't know his name... but I think his phase was better compared to Nividita or Mitu's phase... Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago