Poll Question :

Do you think Sonia is Good... or Evil???

Poll Choice
Good
Evil
Login To Vote
Posted: 15 years ago
I know its wayyy to early to tell... but just for fun... if you had to guess.... how do you think Sonia's character is going to turn out???

I didn't get a good initial vibe from her... there's something about her that makes me think she's not going to be good news for the Rajvanch Family... Let's see... what are all your views???
haha she's probably going to stay in the Rajvanch house... lets see wht she does!
yea i bet this week we'll get more insight on what she's like
itz too early to say
but i feel eventually she will turn out to be good for sadi & family
Now she is good and then after she will turn bad
^ thats what usually happens lol - so yeah she is evil lol

I dont know, she seems ok right now but i wouldnt be surprised if she turned out to be a money-grabbing (bad word) woman 😆

I just want to see Ragvir together eventually
I think she will be evil..

Today she was like wow Ranvir im impressed with all the business and wealth your family has..And uno, one day, it will all be yours and how will you handle it alone?(sense greed for money here!!) and ranvir was like, well theres Alekh and others to handle it...Then she started saying oooh no i dnt mind where i live with u as long as i have u, i want a simple life...

Watch todays ep...She is definitely bad!!!
yup she's bad news for the rajvanch family...

but i hope they dont make a hugggee deal over her smoking... i know its bad for your health and everything but lets not get carried away!
I think she is acting and she will show her true colours later on 😕 😕
she is bad..i dont think she loves ranvir very much... she loves rajvansh wealth n money very muccccchhhh 😆