Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys well u guys must of heard about the hurricane rite well i live where it will b coming so i have to evacuvate man!!! this sucks i have to leave my house and the thing that is sad is that one of my friends came up to me and sai :whatever happens i love u if i die plz remeber that crazy girl ___________ she told me not to write her name!!!!pray for my family and friends plz!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
OMG.....im soo sorry i will definitley pray for u and ure family and everyone else that will get affected....one of my cousins friends family has to evacuate too....im sooo sorry.....i hope everythn turn out ok for u and ure family
neha9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mini786

hey guys well u guys must of heard about the hurricane rite well i live where it will b coming so i have to evacuvate man!!! this sucks i have to leave my house and the thing that is sad is that one of my friends came up to me and sai :whatever happens i love u if i die plz remeber that crazy girl ___________ she told me not to write her name!!!!pray for my family and friends plz!!!!!!!!!!!

awww dont say that, nothings gonna happen to anyone! I'll pray for sure!

Serial_Addict thumbnail
AWWW.....I'll pray for yuhh and ur friendd too....I'm so sorry, and don't worryy, everything's goign to be okay...
Tansha thumbnail
nothing will happen to anybody..we'll all pray wiv all our hearts..
sukh thumbnail
nothing will happen to anybody..we'll all pray to god wiv all our hearts..

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
notin will happend ill pray to ❤️
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i am sooooooooo sorri to hear dat!!!!!
im sure nothin will happen to u or ur family!!!!and ull b safe!!!!plz dont worri god willing nothin can happen to u!ill pray 4 ya!
take care
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Awww..i am praying... dont worry everything will be fine 😊
pooja kapoor 6 thumbnail
u dont worry nuthing will happen too u or ur family ill pray for u guys even thogh i dont no u 😔