May 1st update: Mad, Mad women!

chalia thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys, here is a short update as today has nothing (nearly nothing at all)

1. Bua on a Rano selling spree😡

2. Gaurav goofs up

😈Veera plots some more

Yesterday Veera stole a sheet of paper from Balraj's desk. By the way it was his death certificate. Evil woman😡 decides to use to irritate the Khuranas some more.

Yesterday, after Sohni tells Gaurav off and leaves him standing shell shocked in the street, Veera drives by and tells Gaurav that she understands his misery. If he wants to redeem the situation he must go to her house at 4pm. Mysterious request and stupid Gaurav takes the bait.

Ladke wale are coming to see Rano. Bua is all excited, running to and fro like a monkey on hot bricks. In the process she drives Amrit and Beeji crazy. They complain to one another in vain but bua is unstoppable and sooooo irritating. For once i wanted to strangle her and 😔cheerfully at that! 

Veera, Cha and Chi are gloating over Balraj's death certificate and talking about how without it, nothing is possible for the Khurana women. Diabolical laughter and evil expressions there!😡

Rano and Sohni are with the bank manager (the same one that Bua conned and got to open the locker and steal jewellery) who is making a serious attempt to read the papers in a file. All this to transfer the joint account into Amrit's name. After much deliberation the manager says that it is not possible to transfer the account because Balraj's death cert is missing. Sohni says that she personally put it into the file. But not there and so it was a wasted journey.

Rano and Sohni reach home and a hyper Bua irritates Rano to dress up properly and wear matching bangles etc. Rano is least interested. Veera arrives with gifts for everyone and Bua opens the door asking her how she knows about the ladke wale. Veera acts ignorant and Amrit says "oh since when do you need an invitation to come here?" Bua demands a gift for herself and when Sohni and Rano come downstairs, Veera asks them to go with her to her car to fetch the gifts. At the car Veera tells Rano that her gift is in the back seat. Rano is horrified to see Gaurav sitting there like a cat thats got the cream. By then the ladke wale arrive and Veera pushes Rano into the back seat of the car with Gaurav and shuts the door. Gaurav holds Rano's wrist and threatens her that if she doesnt come out of the house in one hour, he will come in.

The ladka (this one is a kadhoo!) and his parents are entertained by Bua who sells Rano to them by extolling her virtues, as in cooking, house keeping and chai making. Rano comes with Sohni and Veera and Kadhoo gives her an eyefull. Rano and Sohni go to the kitchen to get chai. The future MIL takes one sip of the chai (actually sohni made it) and approves of Rano. Kadhoo smiles approvingly too.🤣. Rano runs away with bua's "sharmagayi" comment.

Munda kamaal arrives claiming that while he was doing his routine round of the Khuranas' house 🤪 he saw this boy lurking in the shadows. Lo and behold! Its poor Gaurav. Munda asks the women if this boy is one among the riff raff who stoned their house? To this Bua says "ofcourse". Gaurav is led away and the rest of the women stare in speechless shock. Kadhoo and his parents leave after bua forcefully hugs the MIL.

Upstairs Rano and Sohni cannot understand why Gaurav was caught. Veera enlightens them about Bua's blunder and lies and they are shocked. Downstairs Amrit and Beeji chide Bua for lying and spoiling Gaurav's life. She does not think that she erred. Bua asks them to be happy and dream about the wedding. Rano comes down and says "i am not ready for this marriage"!

There is nothing to rave or write about performances in this episode. Just a filler!

See you guys tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

thanks for an awesome update of a below average episode.👏.will edit later... tired as after 7 hrs of computer in office i immediately switch ed on my laptop..dad asked me to give rest to eyes 😆

Edit done with..Evening..snacks..nd watermelow..Gulp😆...now..chalia...where this Veera got so much of brains👏😆...hope she passed on her genes in rishi as well...he will need those..while fighting with his mom😆..i like intelligent brainy fellows...🤓 with spex on..😉😆....but..dont relay on them..always!!..you never know...when you need them HOPELESSLY ..they might not pick up the fone...nd sms later...😡😆 saying..Sorry😳 😆...nd then...listen the never ending..lecture😆i like it...😆

oh ya..another prediction of mine...went into the trash bin..i thought those were property papers...😆wow..i am applying in guiness bok of records😆

Edited by Nishtha - 16 years ago
chalia thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Well nish, all the while you tell me rishi is adopted and not veera's kid. now wheres the genes bit coming from. He is "seedha saadha, bhola bhala, natkat nirala and blissfully bechara and oh so idiotically blind not to see his so called mum's true colours. Me jubiliant that my lectures are cancelled. yipee!