Meri Jaan Ho Tum (AK) Part14 / pge 40

nuts123 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys.. this is my first fanfic so plz bear with me. I 've read atleast 2 dozens here nd finally decided 2 write my own. This was my first attempt, and I'm not reli into writing stories, I'm more of an essay person..lol' sad or what. It will be a romantic story between AK of course'.. nd also I don't knw any places in india, well the obvious cities, so most the stuff wud probly b made up... like the scenery nd wetaher, etc

(inspired by; Pallavi25 and Bheegi... pallavi di inspired me 2 watch kyph in the 1st place, through her fics bhalobasha nd godfather😳)

INTRO

Kripa Sharma was born in Mumbai but had been living in Delhi nearly all her life. She had to move from Mumbai when she was 2 years old because her mum, Gayitri Sharma, was suffering a lot financially due to a lot of depth her father, Surya, had loaned before his death. Surya had passed away only a few weeks after his so-called-friends were ready to sell his house to get back their money. Gayitri brought Kripa up the best she could, with the little money she had from her part-time  job and from what Surya had left her, she sent Kripa to one of Delhi's top schools. She tried to give Kripa everything she needs, but both her and Kripa knew that that was very much impossibly as she knew her mum could never be able to afford the expenses if she insisted on buying the designer clothing just like her friends wore, even when they were in primary schools, so she never cared.

But Kripa, being a very intelligent girl, settled in well with everyone, even amongst the very rich. Mostly because she preferred not to mention her personal life with anyone, except those that were really close to her. So this was basically the reason she never got picked on at school, no matter how she dressed or how shy she was.  She preferred to stay really reserved and hardly went out with her fiends to parties and definitely stayed away from the night life her friends shared. Her friends occasionally teased her about her sad, boring life but she never took it o the heart and had ignored their comments as a joke. Kripa was of course very beautiful and stood out amongst her friends for her simplicity and her innocence. She had had the perfect body and looks that any guy would fall for, but the one guy she once liked didn't think so as he couldn't see her properly in what she wore. Not that she hadn't been asked before, she had been asked several times when she was in year 8-9 but she refused. She had fallen for someone when she was in year 8, but that someone special preferred girls in mini's and Kripa wasn't the type of person to change for anyone. Well, at least not then.

Now, that Gayitri had been working full-time she had been transferred to Mumbai, which she preferred in a way as she thought Kripa needed to build her confidence and needs to go out more and enjoy her life rather than staying at home and working on college work most the time. Kripa was quite shocked, rather angry, at her mum's decision but decided to go against her wishes and follow her mum's guide; after all she was doing it for their good. And anyways, her only cousin and her best friend, Harshini, also lived in Mumbai and attended the same college as to which Kripa had got a place due to her excellent report and results from Delhi. Harshini and Kripa had been the closest friends since Kripa was 5. Harshini would visit Kripa during her holidays and would insist taking Kripa along with her to Mumbai. But Gayitri had always thought against it, until now.

Kripa, now 20, is a very simple yet a beautiful girl. Her face has a natural glow and makes her look her best whether she's happy or sad. That's the one thing that annoys her about her personality, as most girls at her age would do anything for that natural look and were of course always quite jealous and would gossip behind her back since she had moved to college. Kripa is still very shy and looks very innocent but has started to build up her confident with strangers. She had always dressed really simple with salwar or churidaar suits no matter how many times her friends or their boyfriends would insist on her dressing style.

She loves singing, especially classical or old Hindi songs and wanted to against it as her mum thought it wouldn't bring in much money in the house. But Gayitri being a really caring mother knew her daughter's wishes. So, Kripa attended singing lessons outside of school and college, she was really happy and was loved her life, no matters how many ups and downs she had faced. This was the one reason why she didn't want to move. But Gayitri had found her another teacher so she could continue with her lessons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angad Khanna was the playboy of his college. He had all the luxury of life as his father, Dilip Khanna, owned a large business firm. His mother, Naina Khanna was a house wife, though she never stayed at home. She had always found an excuse to go to late night dinners with her friends or kitty parties since Angad was very young. And Dilip, of course, had always been busy with his work that he didn't have time to look after his son. Though they both loved their son, they would never express it to him. Angad would always get jealous when his friends parents would come and pick them up or take them home from school or give them goodbye kisses. Angad had to rely on the driver to do that job. He would pick Angad up every day from school and take him home. Angad never had anyone to look after him properly and give him the love he wanted. He had always had a nanny looking after him as Naina thought this would make her look classy amongst her rich friends.

Now back to his image, he's the hottest guy of his college and the biggest playboy or flirt, whatever you call it. He's the guru of his gang and his friends respect him and follow his lead like their his chamche or something.  They would do anything to appease their boss and would go to any extent. Angad is a 22 year old science student in his 4th year. He has a new girl by his side every week, if their lucky every other week. He would spend a few physical pleasure moments with them and dump them before they got close to him emotionally. He had a rule in his life; never trust anyone as he knew most the girls he had dated were only after his money, as he was one of the richest guys in the college, as well as being the hottest. 
He's very arrogant and self- centered and believes that he has the right to own everyone and the have the right to do what he says.

Angad had erased the memories from his past and had decided long time back not to make any commitments with anyone. He would of course tell his girlfriends how much he loves them but he and they both knew the truth. Most of his girls knew Angad the playboy and would never make any commitments; those were the rich or the brats. But some of course fall for his charms and others, for his money. That is thing Angad hated the most, even though he dated may girls and liked half the ones, he never found that someone special for him. He has learned in life that noone cares for anyone, and so he feels as if he shouldn't either. He burries himself in his music and his guitar as he also loves to sing and does indeed have a great voice, like Kripa

<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK guys this is it' I spent ages on this part, I know its not very interesting, well I know its really boring but I promise the next one would be better. I know this was a really long charcter sketch but I had decided to write it as the first part, but it was getting reli long asnd the story hadn't even started, so I decided to keep it as the intro. Please leave ur comments/ suggestions, etc.. I wud reli lyk them'
Part 1: Kripa's first days of college, and ragging (I think' not sure yet)

needs editing...πŸ˜•.. will do when i have time
Intro           Page 1
Part 1         Page 3
Part 2         Page 5
Part 3         Page 6
Part 4         Page 8
Part 5         Page 9
Part 6         Page 12
Part 7         Page 14
Part 8         Page 15
Part 9         Page 18
Part 10       Page 23
Part 11       Page 27
Edited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
liked ur concept
waitin for u to start
i'll definitely read it 😊 😊
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey pl conti great start i am going to read sure πŸ‘
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome intro, I like it. You started off very nicely. I'm looking forward to this. By the way whats the title?

nice sketch; nicely detailed

Faiza 😊
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing concept
great charachter sketch
cant wait 2 read the next part
continue soon
nuts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeya123

liked ur concept
waitin for u to start
i'll definitely read it 😊 😊

thnnxx hun😊
nuts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

hey pl conti great start i am going to read sure πŸ‘

thnxx...😊
nuts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *F^a^i^z^a*

awesome intro, I like it. You started off very nicely. I'm looking forward to this. By the way whats the title?

nice sketch; nicely detailed

Faiza 😊

hey... thnxx..😊. i haven't yet thought of a title... feel free 2 suggest 1..lolπŸ˜†
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome storyline cont soon plz!!!!!!! πŸ‘
nuts123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iqbals4ever

awesome storyline cont soon plz!!!!!!! πŸ‘

thnxxx.. i'll try 2 upd8 2mrw😊