FF : Zindagi Ka Safar

mannyz_1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys!! I'm starting another FF. ok plz guys don't bash me up, I know I hardly update my others but I promise I will update. For those who read my " aisa kyon hota hain bar bar?" FF it is about to finished, I think.

Again I thought of a completely different idea. The first part might be sad so guys plz control J plz tell me if I should continue more

PART 1 : Betrayal

"HAHA! See now I have ALL the MONEY!" Sunitha looked greedily as she took the money from the table. Seeing their sad faces she turned to them. "Sorry sweeties looks like luck's on my side" She smiled as she left.

…………………………………………………………………………………

Slumping back on her sofa she closed her eyes. "What a night! Man these kitty parties always tire me out, well atleast they're fun!" She took out the bunch of money form her handbag. She laughed. "I can't believe Raj can be so stupid, did he ever get to know that I only married him for his money? Nahin na? So just enjoy hun!"

……………………………………………………………………………………

On the other hand a small 7 year old climbed on a stool in the kitchen being very quiet. "Armaan bhaiya jaldi karo na I'm very hungry!" He looked down at her sweet 5 year old sister crying. "Don't cry, Muskaan plz don't decko bhaiya will get it ok?" She nodded. Next to her was their other brother Atul who was only 3 years old. Armaan quietly took the biscuit jar from the top shelf. He couldn't reach there but then he got it.

Unluckily the jar fell on the ground.

……………………………………………………………………………………

"What was that?" Sunitha stood up and went to the kitchen. She stared at the broken glass in shock. "How dare you steal in your own home!" Muskaan cried even more. "Mummy I was hungry bhaiya was just getting the jar for me and…." Sunitha looked at her. "I can't believe this! I come out of the house for only 6 hours and I see this! Did you know how expensive that was? No...I'm not going to leave you lot, you'll surely get punished!"

She left the kitchen. Muskaan and Atul screamed and ran to Armaan hugging him tightly when they saw Sunitha with a long cane.

Armaan thought "No… its enough now, she has already beaten us up many times, I won't let her touch my brother and sister" Sunitha came upto them, she raised the cane when Armaan held his hand up and holding it, stopping her. Sunitha stared at him. "Mummy, I've had enough, you will have to pass me through first if you ever try to touch Muskaan and Atul!"

Sunitha grinned. "Oh really then? Then I will pass you, you'll get another punishment for speaking like that to me!"

She raised the cane again but this time someone else held it. (Imagine in a dramatic way) The cane goes down and it reveals the face. It's Raj. Sunitha stood there dumbstruck.

"Papa!!" The children screamed as they clinged on Raj crying. He was like an angel for them. Looking at his face red and hot with anger she tried to speak. "Honey? When did you come? I mean you were supposed to be in Canada na?" Raj looked down at his children and then at her.

His eyes were expressing all what he felt. He knelt down to his children.

He gently wiped their tears. "What kind of a father am I? I thought I was leaving my children in safe hands, I went to Canada to work as a doctor in Saanjeevni. How come I couldn't know what my wife was doing behind my back?"

Sunitha stammered. "Lis...li…listen… honey…i… you're getting it all wrong…I" Raj held his hand up. He got up and held her tightly. Sunitha felt pain as she felt his finger nails dig through her arms. She opened her eyes seeing his eyes full of hatred.

"I loved you… how could you do this? You played with my feelings! You gave me three children and I thought I was the happiest man in the whole wide world!" He tried to control his merge of tears. She gulped.

Armaan was looking at them. He could understand what his father felt now.

"You married me because of my money? I went to Canada only three weeks ago and you wasted it all! Kitty parties and gambling. I feel ashamed of myself that I even loved you! And how dare you touch my children, how dare you beat them up! GET OUT NOW!"

He took her hand and dragged. Sunitha was in tears. "Raj listen..." Raj opened the door. "Get out! And don't you ever show your face to me or my children again!" He closed the door with a bang. After all the commotion everything went silent. He closed his eyes now he couldn't control his tears. He leaned against the door and slid down burying his head in his hands. In that one moment his life had been shattered. The love of his life betrayed him. Muskaan came upto Raj. "Papa!"

He looked up and her still crying. He hugged her tightly. All the other children hugged him to. "I'm sorry bache; I didn't know this would happen;" He smiled. If he went weak the children would too. "Now I'm here no-one will ever hurt you again huh?" They smiled weakly.

Now for Raj his children were everything.

On the other hand Sunitha was walking on the road. Her tears had dried up on her face. "You will regret what you did to me Raj . You didn't do this right!"

plzzzz do comment soon friends!😳😳

Edited by mannyz_1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabi2010 thumbnail
wow great introduction yaar do continue
it seems interesting 😊 👏 👏
yayyyyyyyyy i'm ist nwayz
Heyyyyy mannyz!!!!
WOW!!!!
NYc start!! 👏
buh it waz choooooooooo sad! 😭 😭
da kidz get beten up!!!
AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
well hope u cont soon
wen u do plz pm me thx
Luv ya n TC
Ash..
^^^ok mayb not da ist 1 luks lyk sabi comented ist!
lol...
mannyz_1 thumbnail
awwww thanks ash i will pm you soon when i post the next part! and sabi!! glad you liked it. 😛 😛

and yeah they do get beaten up. iknow quite sad! age age decko hota hain kya. i still need to show ridhimaa's family! 😳 😳
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow yaar nice concept! really loved it...

poor atul, muskaan and armaan! i feel bad

cant wait to read more! plz continue soon!
mannyz_1 thumbnail
i will do sweety soon. 😳 😳 i'm happy you like the concept! 😃 😃
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
amzin amazn amazin consept
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooood
123abc123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
woooooow
dats great
lkin da story line
plzz updte soon
urmila_17 thumbnail
hey wonderful introduction loved it
i think arman will get affected with this in future to believe in marriage
but i have small doubt is sunita real mother of arman,muskaan and atul if yes how can she do that to her to her own children but raj is very good
hey if u dont mine try to pm me after ur next part
pls continue soon