Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktejasvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Please get Karan singh grover...........of Dill Mill Gayye to give an interview to IF................plssssssssssssss its a request....................we really love him ................... 😛
khyati_sui thumbnail
Please get KSG's interview! 😳 😳
YEH PLZPLZPLZ!
bring KSG 2 IF ...weve been waiting for ages..and were the msot hot n happening DMG forum in the wholw of IF..wat ksbkbt or kggk cudent do in over 5 years weve done it ! so plz bring him..we hav a large amount of fans plz ! at least bring shilpa..or being both of them !
it wud b the best best present ever..and all of us wud apreciate it soo mcuh !
thanks xx
Mamtaa37 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyya

Yesss...indeed. I am sure many people would be very happy with the idea and the intervew if possible of KSG & Shilpa - if you can 😃

So, from us DMG..and KS fanatics...could you please try to get an interview of KSG aka Dr. Armaan's interview...also if possible..and interview of Shilpa Anand as well..with him. 😃

Thank-You

Mamtaa
xxx
Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz karan's interview..........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!! !! 😃
CRAZY FOR KIDS thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
May i know who is drishti???? from DMG 😕
dolly katke thumbnail
@crazy 4 kids@- drishti is muskaan in dmg.

hey! if any can contact or inform karan singh grover abt india-forums , then plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz inform him ,cause here there r thousands of fans waitin 4 his interview & replies. i beg of uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
please can u get us karan's interview....m dying to listennnnnnnn to himmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

we request you all in charge ...pppllz can u'll getttt ksg's interview!?! 😃 😃
*<KILL@_GYAL<* thumbnail
ya plz gt KSG Interview been w8tin 4 agez 😃 😃 😃
Born-star thumbnail
ya plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i want karan interview too 😳 😳