Live Radio Show Interviews

karan singh grover’s interview

whoa.. thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
frenz m 4m DMG forum😊 n almost al r crazy 4 Karan Singh Grover aka Dr Armaan der😊 our request 2 u 2 carry out Karan's interview asap😊 n in fact interview of ny1 4m DMG 'l be appreciated like shilpa anand, drishti...etc😃

Thankz😊

Edited by cuttieangel - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nayab- thumbnail
Hi!

Yeah me too... Please try and get him to come and talk to India-Forums Radio... Please... It's my request to the interviewer/person in charge... Please get Karan Singh Grover (Armaan of Dill Mill Gayye) to give an interview to IF...

Thanks

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes
cute14us28amy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah it's my humble requesttt.....Plzzzz bring Dr. Arman aka Karan Singh Grover on IF......We r dyin for his interview...plzzz get him ASA.....plzzzzzzzzzz??? 😳 😛 😃

Tc
Amy

❤️Armi Luver❤️
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! All we crazy fans really want him to cme here/... n if nuthn else we want him to cme on the IF radio n pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee also read our fan mails to him... please gt him here n ask him one question frm me... Do Armaan n Riddhima gtbak or nt/.... 😳 PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE gt him... we love him.... he is the most versitile actor n the king of expressions... dyin to see him n evn Shilpa Anand (Dr. Riddhima.... we'd really appreciate it...!!! 😳
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Please get KSG on the radio!!!! 😊
kamx2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea! Please get his interview! And also, shilpa anand, and drashti dhami, and sunaina gulia and mayank anand!
Sammy__ thumbnail
Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz get his interview.
ksgrox123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!! !!!
sum1!!!!!!!we want an interview of ksg!!!! 😳 ❤️
pribhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Please get KSG aka Armaan of Dill Mill Gayye to give an interview to IF.......😳 😳 and it would be awesome if with shilpa anand aka riddhima from dil mil gayye too 😳 ...

we would love to listen to an interview of them...they should kw hw poplar they r on IF...like DMG forum has reached almost 1000pages in the last 9 months....and we r upto the 50th heaven of AR/KS in the forum...we would love to c their reactions to kw all these that shows the number of fans they have on IF from round the world 😳 😳 😳

its a sincere request...we really love them and wana have an interview to kw more abt them 😳

tc
priyanka

Edited by pribhu - 16 years ago
krazzy_dmgian thumbnail
plzzzzzz get karan's interview...... we would love it... 😊