~ * ~ Shru- Tham- Nish ~ * ~ - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by thameem

Awwwwww....wow!!!! πŸ‘ great Nishi.......thankzzz for such a nice chat club........ I am happy......now I can post some pics jokes songs shayeri......and what ever I want to or you and shruthi want's to ...let's share here.....

congrats to you Nishi πŸ‘
congrats to you shrutiπŸ‘

okie here's a pic I want to share which I came across in I F's some other section.....have a lookπŸ˜‰ it's a creative idea of face paintingπŸ‘

^^^ cool thameen !!  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  here are some pics I took from my camera  πŸ˜‰ except they are a little blurry πŸ˜† hehe all of my pics are blurry when i expand them πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

its a bakery close to my house !!

and my violin risa 😳 i know it doesnt look like a full sized violin its just the pic is small πŸ˜† and yes ! i still have the tape cuz i still cant seem to put my fingers on the right spot 😭

wow, nice pics, thameem and nishi! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ will be back with mine later!!
Originally posted by *Nishi*

^^^ cool thameen !!  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  here are some pics I took from my camera  πŸ˜‰ except they are a little blurry πŸ˜† hehe all of my pics are blurry when i expand them πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

and my violin risa 😳 i know it doesnt look like a full sized violin its just the pic is small πŸ˜† and yes ! i still have the tape cuz i still cant seem to put my fingers on the right spot 😭

wow! u play da violin?!πŸ˜› so do i!πŸ˜‰
@shruti- ok !! thanks ! i will be waiting for urs πŸ˜‰

@ vidhi- cool !! i didnt know u played ! how long have u been playing ?? which song are u on now ?? suzuki or other ?? πŸ˜ƒ

@shruti- ok !! thanks ! i will be waiting for urs πŸ˜‰

@ vidhi- cool !! i didnt know u played ! how long have u been playing ?? which song are u on now ?? suzuki or other ?? πŸ˜ƒ

i am playin seens like ab almost 3 yearz now! and well actually i take class at school and we lay all kinda muzic!πŸ˜‰ and yeah sometimes i play suzuki but barely!
*Nishi* wrote:

Originally posted by shruti_5

wow, nice pics, thameem and nishi! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ will be back with mine later!!

thank you shruti....πŸ˜ƒ

yeah ..Nishi your pics are fine.....I like the voilin....who plays it?

btw, here's  another pic ....hope you all will like itπŸ˜‰ don't be scaredπŸ˜†

it's a dancing catπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by thameem - 15 years ago

Originally posted by soni_gal

i am playin seens like ab almost 3 yearz now! and well actually i take class at school and we lay all kinda muzic!πŸ˜‰ and yeah sometimes i play suzuki but barely!

sweet πŸ˜› i think ive been playing for 3 yrs also ! wait no... it was 2 πŸ˜‰ yh one yr i played and then the next yr, my teach got pregnant again and decided to stop teaching 😭 and ever since then till now i still dont have a teacher πŸ˜† heck im still on minuet 2 🀣 but i try to play  more advanced music πŸ˜‰ but im not very good so i cheat and go on youtube to see how its supposed to sound πŸ˜† well im at the end of suzuki book 1 πŸ˜› i rly wanna learn more but for now, it'll be just this πŸ˜†

Originally posted by thameem

thank you shruti....πŸ˜ƒ

yeah ..Nishi your pics are fine.....I like the voilin....who plays it?

btw, here's  another pic ....hope you all will like itπŸ˜‰ don't be scaredπŸ˜†

it's a dancing catπŸ˜ƒ

lol, πŸ˜† thats a funny pic! πŸ˜† its cute, though!

sweet πŸ˜› i think ive been playing for 3 yrs also ! wait no... it was 2 πŸ˜‰ yh one yr i played and then the next yr, my teach got pregnant again and decided to stop teaching 😭 and ever since then till now i still dont have a teacher πŸ˜† heck im still on minuet 2 🀣 but i try to play  more advanced music πŸ˜‰ but im not very good so i cheat and go on youtube to see how its supposed to sound πŸ˜† well im at the end of suzuki book 1 πŸ˜› i rly wanna learn more but for now, it'll be just this πŸ˜†

hehe.. datz ayt! well im in advance orchestra rite now and den might go up a level but its really fun!πŸ˜‰