Sapne kuch unkahi si - Prt 1&2Upd [Pg 2]

Cool_Dipti thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

This is the story of four youngsters ..Raj[ Rajeev khandewal ] ,Pari [Aamna Shariff] ,Yash [Iqbal kahn] & Preethi [Neha Bamb].The four are well educated, qualified & are the youth of this generation..who experience every comfort ,every pleasure ..except the pleasure of freedom....freedom to express their thoughts & fulfill their dreams. Raj & Yash come from a Rajput family & so are taught to obey the elder Men at their home ..whereas Pari & Preethi had lost their Parents in their childhood & were adopted by a very soft-hearted man[ Mr.Lalit Deshmukh] who was a great friend of their father. To this act of Mr.Deshmukh were Pari & Preethi always greatful & never took advantage by asking him anything much which resulted in many of their dream left unfulfilled. But what will happen when fate throws the cards of love in the lives of these four? How long can they  keep silent? ..can they always please him? ..even if that results in  sacrificing their love...or this time will they cross their limits & take a turn to please themselves by falling in love with their greatest enemies ? & go against their Uncle? but what is there for Mr.Lalit to be against Pari & Preethi fall in love? why does he want to stop them? why does he dis-agree to Raj & Yash as Pari & Preethi's choice? Why is he desperate to seperate them? what is the mystery behind all this? What is the dark secret which he has kept hidden from Pari & Preethi all these years? ..What will happen when they come to know? Will they still stand firm in love..or will their dreams again be shattered , unfulfilled , unexpressed & unsaid..Kya woh phir se rehjayengay...

INTRODUCTION

Raj singh Rathod   -  The  eldest ,determined & obident son of Rathod  family who is known for his  achievements.  Being educated from London , he has inherited a very dignified sense of  social interaction & behavoir. He is the lamp of his family &  pride to  his father . He is known for his sharp business acumen  & social skills! He is also known to  handle the biggest of business deals  with great ease. Behind this extremely sucessful name "Raj singh Rathod"  is a very  simple person "Raj" who says it is necessary to dream , because he acknowledges that dreams were the reason for his success...He loves his mother more than anything  yet There was no thing  ,no person ,no circumstances to whom he ever gave up ..but what if  there will be one day  ...one person ..to whom he'd dedicate his entire life? ..With whom he'll fulfill his dreams ...

Yash Singh Rathod -  He is the  second & youngest son in the family ..& has great respect for his brother . He is known for his attitude of flirting with every girl in the collage ..but unfortunately it is his brother who wins them over & he often stand astonished with  what he sees. He is basically a romantic person  & watches a lot of romantic movies &  imagines a lot of romantic things ...&  thinks of life to be a love story..but will this dream & imagination of his turn out be ful-filled or remain as a dream forever?

Samrat singh Rathod  -  He is the father of Raj & Yash  Rathod . The Chairman of Rathod group of companies ..He helps Raj in the Business . He is a complete Rajput  ..a faithful follower of his father.

Seema Singh Rathod - The very cheerful yet obidient wife of Samrat & an ideal mother to Raj  & Yash. She is very close to her elder son Raj.

Dushyant Singh Rathod -  The head of  Rathod family & the owner of Rathod empire.He is a widower who  is also a complete Rajput & has brought up his son & grandsons with the aim to always keep the name of their family high. He is selfish  &  strongly believes in his traditions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lalit Deshmukh -  The very well known friend of  Dev Dixit   ..he  was a very highly-valued & soft-person at heart who was known for his friendship.......all through his life ..he only  respected one relationship .. only ful-filled one relationship...that was of friendship...Dev & his wife anjali died long ago..but Lalit prolonged his friendship by adopting Dev's children Pari & Preethi  dixit & by giving them his name .

Pari Deshmukh  - The very  beautiful   daughter of Dev & Anjali who is now the daughter of  Lalit . She has always kept her Uncle above everything & everyone. Never has she asked him for any of her desires to be fulfilled other than her needs...Her elegant & pleasant attitude often makes Lalit proud of having given her his name.She has always been sacrificial by attitude & comprimising with things is in her blood. She holds duties first .  She has a sister who is younger to her...Preethi Deshmukh ...Pari has always brought Preethi up with right values ..Many a times Pari feels lonely & burdened apart from all the love showered by her uncle ..she often wonders why her Mom& dad  had left her..There are many dreams which  are too big turn true..but what if life gives her an opprtunity to make them true?

Preethi Deshmukh - She is the second & youngest daughter of Dev & Anjali. She also has tremendous respect for her uncle.She loves her di...& shares all her feelings with her...she never seemed to miss her real parents much..yet she felt bad on their absence.

Pari & Preethi's parents -

Dev Dixit

Anjali Dixit

Edited by Cool_Dipti - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varallikka thumbnail
πŸ‘
nice yr..wud luv to read do cont na
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
who is Aryan? Yash? as you mentioned wit Iqbal??

good concept of the story.

Is it based on any TV serial or just your own?

Title sounds sorrowful..hope this story has happy end.

Waiting for part 1

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: varallika

πŸ‘
nice yr..wud luv to read do cont na

I always mis-read your as mineπŸ˜› and realise you have diff id...still our ids sounds similar.😳

~*~kom@l~*~ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi dipti(is that your name?...my best friend's is dipti too lol
awesome intro dear...conti. soon
what's iqbal's name in your story? Yash? or Aryan?

komal<3
le_me_star thumbnail

sound a really interesting story πŸ˜‰!!!....soo nice of lalit to accept his friend daughter as his own n give them the love they deserve 😊!!! .....yash flirts wt girls but raj win them over πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›!!!!...nice intro.....continue soon plzzzzzzzzz......can't wait for the first part!!!!!!!!!!

Cool_Dipti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*~kom@l~*~

hi dipti(is that your name?...my best friend's is dipti too lol
awesome intro dear...conti. soon
what's iqbal's name in your story? Yash? or Aryan?

komal<3

Im sorry yaar ...I guess I confused u all!πŸ˜† ....I made the correction...Iqbal's name is Yash..πŸ˜›

Cool_Dipti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallanki

who is Aryan? Yash? as you mentioned wit Iqbal??

good concept of the story.

Is it based on any TV serial or just your own?

Title sounds sorrowful..hope this story has happy end.

Waiting for part 1

No ..its mine.πŸ˜›..yes its different that I do watch a lot of tv serials ..but the concept here is mine..

Cool_Dipti thumbnail

Part - 1

Preethi - Uncle....good morning! πŸ€— [She runs and hugs Lalit]

Lalit - Arey Preethi. πŸ˜› ..howcome ur up so early? Its usually Pari who comes to me every morning! πŸ€”

Preethi - oh! ..I thought I was the second one as usual..Why? ..Am I first to hug you today?..wheres Pari di ?

Lalit - I don't know..is she not there in your room?

Preethi - No uncle... πŸ€”

Lalit - strange ....Pari...beta Pari ..[Lalit calls out aloud]

Meanwhile someone walks in the terrace ..Dressed in saffron coloured salwar ..with bangles in hand & anklets in the legs ..The wind blows heavily ,she moves the string of hair which falls on her eyes & then feels her fingers are wet with her own tears .She goes & leans against a wall & slowly brings her hand foward & looks at the pic & says :-

Pari - Happy birthday papa..[ her tears fall on his picture] .. 😭

Meanwhile ..she hears the voice of her sister & uncle calling out for her..

Pari - Gosh...they're coming here...main kya karoon ...is tasveer ko kahan chupaon? . [She tries to quickly hide the picture behind her but...before she cud]

Lalit - Pari..you're here!...thank God..& what is that in your hand??

Pari -Nothing uncle...nothing at all..

Preethi - Di!...dont hide..show us na..

Preethi pulls the picture & sees it & becomes still...Then Lalit takes it and sees ..

Lalit - Oh..Dev's picture....

Pari - Nahi uncle...I was just...

Lalit - You don't have to give me explanations Pari beta..I know its Dev's birthday today.... 😳

Preethi - Oh yes!...main papa ki birthday kaise bhool sakthi !

Pari - Uncle...Im sorry main is tarah terrace main aakar...Im very sorry..I don't know what u must be thinking about me..

Lalit - Its ok Pari beta...there is nothing wrong in you remembering Dev..because even if I try to fill your dad's absence ...I still cannot give you what his presence can..right?

Pari wipes her tears & hugs him...

Preethi - Now will you both please stop with your emotional talks..before my ears burst! πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Pari - Preethi.. 😲 .[Pari calls in a stilled manner] shut up!. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† .[and they all laugh]

Lalit - Ok..now lets go down...I think its gonna rain.

Lalit ,Preethi & Pari walk down meanwhile it starts raining heavily...

RATHOD HOUSE

Yash - Ah!...I love rains! 😳 [says Yash with his hands outside the window] ..what about you bro??

There is silence..

Yash - Bro..Im talking to you!...Its raining..& its lovely isn't it?

Silence again....

Yash ;- Bro..are you dead...or something???

Raj - Not so fast Yash..

Yash - ah..I wish you were.. πŸ˜•

Seema - Yash!..what are you blabbering? 😑

Yash - Sorry Ma..I was just kidding...he takes all my girlfriends away..so what do u expect me to say ? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Raj - I never take them from you..they come to me on their own  [Says Raj lying on his bed with a novel in his hands]

Yash - Nothing there to feel so proud of bro! πŸ˜‘ ....πŸ˜†

Seema - ah!..you both will never change! [says Seema & walks out of the room]

Yash - you seriously dont like rains?

Raj - nah..

Yash - why?

Raj -They bring nothing other than slush in the roads.

Yash - Gosh!..you are that typical. πŸ˜• ...forget it!...rains should be admired..you know what they call rainy season as??....they call it as "Pyaar ka Mausam". 😳 ..&

Raj-  and also as Slush ka mausamπŸ˜•

Yash- Bro ..how can u?..
Raj:- Shut up yash..before my ears burst !

Yash - ok ok...I will not start with my love stories ..but you tell me..you seriously dont believe in love?

meanwhile ...

Pari - No Preethi..I don't ..Love cannot be described..its a feeling..it should be felt..

Preethi - how do you know its just a feeling? ..unless you've felt it ..how can you be so sure??

Pari -why?...have you felt it... 

Preethi - No di I haven't..

Raj - Then shut up..

Yash - but... 

Raj - shut up Yash!

In the evening...

Pari -   Preethi ... Im going to the DVD library...do you want to come along?

Preethi - No di...

Pari went walking all alone on the road ,a set of drunken men rode past her in a jeep & took reverse & stopped by her side..& started teasing her for a ride...Pari began to feel uncomfortable....she didn't know where to move...meanwhile a Toyota corolla sped the road & stopped past her...Pari saw a very well-dressed man getting out & walking towards her ..he came in front of her and said

Stranger - Neha..where were you??...

Pari is confused & asks him sofly ..

Pari -Neha??

Then he comes to hug her...she moves aside he catches her tightly & whispers into her ears..

Stranger - Act smart..& save urself from them..

Pari understands his intentions & says

Pari - Oh Raj!...Im sorry Im late...

Stranger - Shall we leave?..

Pari- She nodds uncertainly & gets into his car..

The gang of drunken men look at them & then depart...She sees behind & says..

Pari- Thank you ..thank you verymuch..

Stranger -Its ok...

Pari - Many I know ur name?

Stranger - Raj

Pari laughs & says..

Pari- Oh no..I mean ur real name...

Raj laughs in return...

Raj - my name is Raj ..Raj singh Rathod..

Pari looks a little amazed & then says..

Pari- oh...Im Pari ..Pari Deskmukh...

Raj- Hi pari..where do I drop you ?..

Pari - Oh no..I'll manage..

Raj- please..no formalities..

Pari-  ok....Moviebuzz DVD library..

Raj - Oh..I was heading there too!

Pari felt strange about such a co-incidence..she thinks "How can his name be Raj..whereas I just imagined b'coz I had to..or maybe a real co-incidence...then how can he too be heading to the same library to which I was" πŸ€” ...is he trying to ...before she finished thinking..the car stopped all of a sudden & the road was quite deserted...

Raj - Oh no...the tyre is punchured!

Pari gives a shocked look! 😲 ... 

~~~~~~FREEZE ~~~~~~ 

cute_samrah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! superb story con't soon