Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patroclus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Actually,today,I was listening to the Radio n there a person said that It would have been luvvly if SONAM wud hv got togethr with RANBIR and got married!!!

I was really touching and a drop of tear rolled down my eye
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I liek this movie idea...

Sonam and Ranbir are puuurrrrfect as Rahul and Anjali- great friends, anjali is a tomboy hangs out with boys, rahul is a flirt always dating pretty girls πŸ˜† but unlike kajol-anjali this one dreams of boys and do look at hot guys πŸ˜† rahul is protective and does not like it when stupid guys hit on her and she pays attention to them. anjali enjoys rahul's changing gfs and sometimes she even becomes their good friend. πŸ˜†

enter tina...now who shall we cast as tina!!! i can't think of anyone who will be prettier than sonam...but let's say it's katrina kaif. she is pretty and we will hire slb to train her in acting   πŸ˜† ok then enters tina. rahul falls in love at first sight! anjali just goes "oh no not again" but this time it was for real. rahul was serious. anjali became less and less imp in his life...and anjali started feeling the pang. woh phone nahi karta, basketball nahi khelta, sms ka jawab nahi deta, batein tak nahi karta milna tou duur πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

after fighting with herself for a while she admits to herself she actually likes rahul but it's too late. rahul confesses to anjali that he wants to marry tina. πŸ˜†

since this is gonna be slightly different than the old one....anjali is upset but she decides to take it in her stride and move on and still be friends with rahul. rahul somehow figures out she is in love with him. rahul loves tina and nothing can change that but he does not want anjali to love him as it will only hurt her in the long run, so he avoids her and cuts off all ties with her and marries tina and moves to a different city.

years go by. anjali gets to know abt rahul from their common friends and vice versa. they know of each other's existence but are not in touch. anjali has not forgiven rahul for his behavior and is very happy with amun (let's cast neil mukesh in this and make becky and rainz dream come true) πŸ˜›

ab kahani mein twist...i suck at twists...but here goes...tina is suffering from some fatal disease ( no not leaukemia or AIDS or cancer sthg different πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )...yes no friends told anjali abt this. but once she heard she hated herself for hating rahul and ran to rahul to be by his side at his trying time. which is when they confess to each other how much they have always loved each other. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† pura ka pura ekta serial!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tina is in the hospital. rahul attends to her. anjali looks after their child. amun helps anjali. then tina dies. anjali doesn't know what to do. rahul convinces her to marry amun coz he is so nice and will keep her happy.

in the end amun decides to back out...and let the two get married!! story kaisa hai!! oh someone write a fanfic now!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ( i was thinking of making it tragic...like u know...tina won't die...but rahul and anjali will confess their love for each other...and then since life is such they will go back to their respective partners and always keep each other in their hearts...but thought well yeh tou flop ho jayega yaar!! ) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so came up with that lousy fatal disease!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ok what you all think?? i have no idea where this story came to my mind. i started writing and i kept writing...now only if i could write that paper for the class like this :P πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

how abt the tite "tujhe yaad na meri aayi" ??
Edited by admail_bd - 16 years ago
Vampire26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: admail_bd

Sonam and Ranbir are puuurrrrfect as Rahul and Anjali- great friends, anjali is a tomboy hangs out with boys, rahul is a flirt always dating pretty girls πŸ˜† but unlike kajol-anjali this one dreams of boys and do look at hot guys πŸ˜† rahul is protective and does not like it when stupid guys hit on her and she pays attention to them. anjali enjoys rahul's changing gfs and sometimes she even becomes their good friend. πŸ˜†

enter tina...now who shall we cast as tina!!! i can't think of anyone who will be prettier than sonam...but let's say it's katrina kaif. she is pretty and we will hire slb to train her in acting   πŸ˜† ok then enters tina. rahul falls in love at first sight! anjali just goes "oh no not again" but this time it was for real. rahul was serious. anjali became less and less imp in his life...and anjali started feeling the pang. woh phone nahi karta, basketball nahi khelta, sms ka jawab nahi deta, batein tak nahi karta milna tou duur πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

after fighting with herself for a while she admits to herself she actually likes rahul but it's too late. rahul confesses to anjali that he wants to marry tina. πŸ˜†

since this is gonna be slightly different than the old one....anjali is upset but she decides to take it in her stride and move on and still be friends with rahul. rahul somehow figures out she is in love with him. rahul loves tina and nothing can change that but he does not want anjali to love him as it will only hurt her in the long run, so he avoids her and cuts off all ties with her and marries tina and moves to a different city.

years go by. anjali gets to know abt rahul from their common friends and vice versa. they know of each other's existence but are not in touch. anjali has not forgiven rahul for his behavior and is very happy with amun (let's cast neil mukesh in this and make becky and rainz dream come true) πŸ˜›

ab kahani mein twist...i suck at twists...but here goes...tina is suffering from some fatal disease ( no not leaukemia or AIDS or cancer sthg different πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )...yes no friends told anjali abt this. but once she heard she hated herself for hating rahul and ran to rahul to be by his side at his trying time. which is when they confess to each other how much they have always loved each other. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† pura ka pura ekta serial!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† tina is in the hospital. rahul attends to her. anjali looks after their child. amun helps anjali. then tina dies. anjali doesn't know what to do. rahul convinces her to marry amun coz he is so nice and will keep her happy.

in the end amun decides to back out...and let the two get married!! story kaisa hai!! oh someone write a fanfic now!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ( i was thinking of making it tragic...like u know...tina won't die...but rahul and anjali will confess their love for each other...and then since life is such they will go back to their respective partners and always keep each other in their hearts...but thought well yeh tou flop ho jayega yaar!! ) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so came up with that lousy fatal disease!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ok what you all think?? i have no idea where this story came to my mind. i started writing and i kept writing...now only if i could write that paper for the class like this :P πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰its nice wonderful loved itπŸ˜†but tinas role can be played by our very own pp auntyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰kyun aditiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sanjana.888 thumbnail

Originally posted by: missgoody

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰its nice wonderful loved itπŸ˜†but tinas role can be played by our very own pp auntyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰kyun aditiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

wowwwwwww supercool ,,loved it,,but no tragic ending nooo,,,,plssss mujhe dubara mat rulaao,,,,😭😭SAAWARIYA hummmm abhi bhi ending dekhker,,,roti hun,,,,ads no tragic plsssss,,,,

sanjana.888 thumbnail
guys i want ki ye fc run kare,,,but u all r soo slow πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• hum 9 pe hi hain,,,,
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: admail_bd

Adssss! I declareeee ' Tujhe Yaad Na Meri Aayi' A supadupaa HITTT! Blockbuster HITTT..!! πŸ‘

WOW! Kaash this was made into a film and Kaash this happened in real llife. Not the part where Tina (whomever, is protrayed in real life ) dies of something bad, will wait till Ads figures out the dieseasee πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Sigh! WAH! Neil and Sona 😍😍..but ultimately SonaBir at the end!..Perfectttt!....Yeh toh Hona ni Tha.! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I thought u had loadsaaa work to do and still have time to dream/mke up story of SonaBir eh..! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sonabir = procrastination!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks to anu for the inspiration!! :P

Bir baba looking cute!!

-------------------------

The Charming Ranbir Kapoor features on the cover of Hello! Magazine this month 

By Bollywood Hungama News Network, April 23, 2008 - 14:54 IST

It's said that 'You need to kiss a thousand frogs before you find a handsome prince'. Well, this saying may hold water for everyone except for Natasha, Kavita, Niamat, and Dia! We know that these names are all Greek and Latin for you. But when we will tell the 'reality' behind these names, we bet all the girls definitely would like to trade places with them! The 'unraveling' of the 'Miss-steries' goes as this: the above mentioned names belong to none other than the bevy of good-looking models who (we believe did not kiss a thousand frogs), but still managed to be with none other than Bollywood's new-found Prince Ranbir Kapoor! It's all happening in the anniversary April issue of the lifestyle magazine 'Hello!'

The Mag has got the 'Prince' Charming Ranbir being bestowed with the 'Fresh Face Of The Year' title. Not just that, it also has our very own King Khan SRK holding the title of 'Most Sought After Celebrity', the Bachchans as the 'Celebrity Powerhouse', Saif and Kareena as 'Awesome Twosome', Karan Johar as 'Most Invited'. Though not much or exclusive has been written about these 'title holders', one thing is for sure, their photographs does make the issue a collector's item! 'Hello!' After all, how can anyone settle for anything lesser than the Best for the anniversary issue! Worth a watch and watcha' worth!
Vampire26 thumbnail
aw hws lookin soo cute kitna saru 😳 😳 thanks adi πŸ˜›
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Hmmm.Biru baba does look decent amidst the beautifull ladys. He sure had a fun time.. πŸ˜†
Vampire26 thumbnail
The S-class beauty will cost close to Rs 90 lakh

For You, Dad! Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor was planning it for a long time. His preparations are finally coming to a culmination. The actor who made his debut last year decided to gift dad Rishi Kapoor an S Class Mercedes. And before he left for a shooting spell in Switzerland recently, he booked the car for papa dearest.

Not a surprise

Before leaving for the shooting schedule for Bachna Ae Haseenon with Bipasha Basu, he was heard telling his sister and close friends that he wanted to buy his dad a car. However, Ranbir hadn't decided if he should get a BMW or a Merc. He finally made a call after sister Riddhima suggested a Merc."

The model Ranbir has chosen is in the range close to Rs 90 lakh. What makes Ranbir's gift sweeter is that it's a non-occasion gift. The doting son is very close to his parents. And now that he's earning in the crore-plus bracket, he wants to spend some of that money on his parents.

The car will be delivered to Ranbir once he returns from his Swiss schedule. Ranbir has initially planned to keep it a surprise, but the whole idea went kaput when Rishi sneaked up on one of his conversations. "It isn't a surprise anymore, but Rishi is definitely thrilled to get a gift from his son."

now thats what i call a sincere son bas he shuld give up some things......like.... he will be the best son in the wholle world πŸ˜† 😳