~*~*~Sumeet Sachdev’s Fan Club ~*~*~ - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Your more than welcome for the videos HP. It was my pleasure. Im so
glad that you liked them 😛 😛 😛
I agree with you HP, I don't think anyone could doubt it was anyone but
Kabir. I loved Sumeet's acting today. He was simply superb! Probably the
best acting he has done in the serial and better than anyone else. 👏

Thnx alotttt fr the vid baby..!! 👏

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by HPCRAZY

No problem Kat😛 But it was a very sad yet very beautiful episode today; Undoubtedly one of the very best episodes of Khwaish (if not the best😊 even if it was kinda confusing & unrealisitc at the same time)Oh,I loooooooooved Sumeet in today's episode🤗.In addition to looking serenely handsome in that white sherwani😳,his portrayal of emotions was simply fabulous👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼(At the risk of sounding like a wanna-be ,pseudo critic😆 )I would say that it was one of his best performances ever👏 A must-wach episode,Kat😉

so very true HP..it was one of the BEST episode of Khwaish...n Sumeet was mindblowing..i just saw the episode on youtube..and seriously i was so touched..sumeet's expressions were fantastic..specially with Haya, baby Kabir and him running to save his Ammi..wow..hats off to him!!
must watch episode..👏👏👏

Originally posted by BabyStone

I agree with you HP, I don't think anyone could doubt it was anyone but
Kabir. I loved Sumeet's acting today. He was simply superb! Probably the
best acting he has done in the serial and better than anyone else. 👏

Hey Baby..thanks so much for the KHKH videos..n also thanks for considering mine and kat's wish of letting us know the links to sumeet's parts..waiting for more episodes if there r any..

agree with u totally..today's khwaish episode was his best acting ever...mindblowing..best of all the cast of khwaish..

i posted teh latest part to my fanfic it is a little short but it is leading up to something big hope u like it
Okay Mizzdesi will go nd check the new part rite nw..!! 😳 😊