KDMHMD Tribune: April 5-April 12: Vol 2

natasshafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello everyone! If you don't know me, I'm Sana.πŸ˜ƒ And I'm here to welcome you to our 2nd edition of the weekly KDMHMD Newsletter!!

So, to get you started, been busy? Didnt have time to watch KDMHMD or didnt have the courage to watch it? Than dont worry, we have the summary, of the whole week, in just one paragraph for you.

.::.Summary.::.

Heer knows that Prem, Lalit, Preet, Gaytri are staying in Balwants house, where Heer and Meher are. Heer sees Prem, and goes to a Shiv Mandir and cries her heart out, about her parents, and Prem listens. Prem tries to see Heers face, but she runs away, and Prem, gets hold of her payal. Prem comes back home, he finds a party annoucing his and Ashlesha's wedding, and is shocked, and tries to tell Lalit that he doesnt want Prem tries to get married, but too late. On the other hand, Ashlesha considers Preet -Prem.

To catch you up on the updates...

Thanks To: Wida, Coolkitty_23

April 7April 8April 9April 10

Thanks To: Sadaf45

April 7 April 8 April 9 April 10

Picture Update

Thanks To: Saneuk

April 7 April 8 April 9 April 10

And now, lets go on to something more fun, how about the Star/ Scene Of The Week?

So presenting to you, Star and Scene Of The Week, based on member votes.

Heer- For acting superbly in crying her heart out in Shiv Mandir over her parents and Prem, and hiding from Prem, even though she loves him and not letting Meher alone.

When Heer knows that Prem is behind her in Shiv Mandir and puts her duppata on her one eye, and the dupaata flies on Prems face, and Heer runs away, while Prem follows her, and he gets hold of her anklet/payal.

Now, presenting something new...

.::Rockstar of the Week::.

This week, the rockstar is none other than PREET! The way he hung out with Ashlesha and his style, it was just too dreamy!😍

.::Song of the Week::.

The song of the week this week, voted by our members in KDMHMD is none other than the beautiful HUM MILE NA MILE! And here's the video of the actual song from the movie, just for you all to enjoy!

Click Here To Watch Hum Mile Na Mile

Moving to something fun, lets go on for the NL Contest Of The Week...

Firstly, here are the last week's NL COTW Winners...

Q: Why did Ekta make Additi add another D to her name and what character does Additi play in KDMHMD?

A: Ekta added another D to Additi's name because when she had arranged a Pooja for the show, the Pandit there said that if the main lead female would add another D to her name, the show would be successful.  Additi plays the role of Heer in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, who is the main lead.

Winners

πŸ‘sdcaπŸ‘
πŸ‘InsanityπŸ‘
 πŸ‘::Prem$_Priya::πŸ‘

Here's your prize, feel free to use it for the week!

For this week's contest of the week, I'll give you two titles of three different characters in KDMHMD. All you have to do is name those three characters! Easy right?!

#1- The one and only vamp
#2- Romeo of KDMHMD
#3- The busniess-minded brother

PM all answers to KDMHMD_Entries and the winners will be announced in the next volume.

Here, are some important posts for all to look into:

.::.Dil Of The Week: Come & Grill Nnn.::.

Post your messages for Harshad's 25th B-day!

Prem-Heer Caption Contest *Results*

*Credits*

NL Concept/ Idea: *Shifali* & Natasshafan

Summary: *Shifali*

Star/Scene Of The Week: *Shifali*

Contest: Natasshafan

Labels: *Kruthi*

Banner: Tani91

Salaam-Namaste label: Tumhari_Khushi

COTW Winners sig: *Kruthi*

Song of the Week Credit: *Kruthi*

So, adios from the KDMHMD Newsletter team, and we hope that you enjoyed reading this as much as we enjoyed putting it together. But remember, we will be back, again, with a yet better addition.

If you have any suggestions/comments/concerns or anything else to say about the newsletter, please feel free to PM me or Shifali! We'd love to hear from you and listen to your comments...πŸ˜ƒ

KDMHMD Tribune NL Team
-Shifali & Sana-

Edited by natasshafan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Awsome NL Sana πŸ‘

Loved the ROTW, SOTW and Star OTW πŸ‘
delo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the beautiful NL
Am glad u added the link of Harshad's b'day messages too 😳
Nazara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Newsletter Sana! Keep up the hard work! 😊
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome NL!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘...I like "Rockstar of the week" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..Preet deserved it!!! And yayyyy!!!! Everything I voted for is on there!! πŸ˜ƒ...and Yayyyyy!!!!!! again I got the answer for the contest!! 😳 😳...Good job everyone who made it!!! πŸ‘...u guys rock!! 😳
BabyGirl0828 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr. Newsletter
Keep up the gudd work
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Outstanding work,Sana!πŸ‘

Liked the concept of "ROTW"!πŸ˜‰
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2