* << Amber Dhara Forum ScrApBooK >>*

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ€—Dearest Amber DharaForum MembersπŸ€—,

When Amber Dhara Started on 23rd september 2007, little did we know that after some months only, the show would come to an end!πŸ˜•

It's confirmed now that  "Amber Dhara" is going to end soon ( on 25th april 2008), and this forum will be archived.

* Confirmed - AD is ending on 25th Apr *

When we come to the end of a show,  we all will have memories here good or bad but still memories will be taken with us.

Some might leave the forum when the show ends, some will stay ..but before  that lets share our experience with the forum  and our thoughts on the show as a whole.

Its been 7 months that we all have been gathering here daily, once the show ends surely the section will be different from now but while we all are here today let us share the experiences and say that something which you always wanted to say....

So  let us create our own section's slambook and recollect the memories in this section!
This thread will always be there to look upto whenever u want.πŸ˜‰

Original idea by Ms Bholi Bhali in Ymlh section.

Rules:
    NO spamming No offense posts/NO bashing
  1. No tears😭😭

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

Tell us what you think of AD forum and what will you miss the most here.

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.

Your thoughts on ***Amber Dhara Development Team Members***( Maha, Nadia, Gracella)

If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken.

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us.

Please no offensive replies here or do not hurt any members, the show is almost ending now so lets use this time in a better way.πŸ˜›

Thanks to each and every member in this section for their contribution through out..you all made this forum what it is..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
We will surely miss the times we had together and you all will be remembered πŸ˜Š

Lots of LOve,

***Amber Dhara Development Team ***
( Maha, Nadia, Gracella)

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please do share your thoughts, memories, views πŸ˜ƒ

LOve,
Gracella
-Nadii- thumbnail

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes. 

- That will be all the great love scenes beetween Amber and Akshat.. And also the touching scenes beetween AD😳 Sister love

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.

- That must be when I got promoted for this section as viewbie😳 

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!

- Hmm, Dhara😳 I like her as her charachter is very soft and loving. She is very caring & cares a lot for her family.    

Tell us what you think of AD forum and what will you miss the most here.

- I like AD forum, all the members here😊.. Most will be discussion , contest and ofcourse all the members who visited this section daily😳

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are.
- That will be all the members,, there are so many so can't write downπŸ˜†

Edited by NadiaIqbal - 15 years ago
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
AMBER DHARA TITLE SONG -- Will miss
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0r5BE_OTZ7E

These are some of my fav scenes XD

When First Akshad Is introduced
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BxiPaxt2QVE

Amber Dhara's First Stange Performance
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VNAWr87bMW0

A sweet Amber Dhara Sister Scene and A cute Akshad-Amber Scene:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PKNkY2f9log

Amber-Akshad Cute Scene
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OfEEW6rrNhk

Amber Sings "Asha Hai" With Kunal, Dhara plays guitar
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IICQ5gRty4E

My fav Pics.
Amber and Dhara --  Will miss these sweet and good natured girls!

Sonya -- Didnt like her character but I find her very pretty!

Edited by Payal25 - 16 years ago
i luv it when akshat decared his luv 4 amber OMG! it was cho sweet
shijhu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gracella

So  let us create our own section's slambook and recollect the memories in this section! wowwww great idea gracieπŸ‘
This thread will always be there to look upto whenever u want.πŸ˜‰

Share Best moments in the show. Unforgettable scenes.there were too many but da most was when akshat hugged amber n told her i love u 😳 

Share Special Moments on the forum. Moments you can never forget.the best moment was when i met gracie nadii maha as true frds then when i was made coolbie of da section there r so many memorable moments 😳

Talk about your Favorite Characters in the show. BUT NO FIGHTING, JUST SHARING!!i love amber da most then comes dev shukla cuz da way he carries his role is xtraordinary

Tell us what you think of AD forum and what will you miss the most here.i will miss da whole show especially tues n weds my update days ..........subah se hi iused to pray aaj koi guest na aa jaaye us time peπŸ˜† which happened many a times but gracie natasha and nadii were always there to help me out .....love u guysπŸ€—

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't. Ask them questions, comment on them, that how good they are. i like all da members 😳 gracie nadii maha natasha modish sukhi hani vinit mona meha khushi and da list goes on.............wot i like abt each member will take a whole day to write 😳

Your thoughts on ***Amber Dhara Development Team Members***( Maha, Nadia, Gracella)fantabulous is da answer da way they manages da forum tries to help each and every member u guys r rocking love u all

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us.

with love to all my forum members

jhumi

safeplacetoland thumbnail
I love the scenes when Akshat tells Amber ILOVEU and when Kunal guesses correctly what Dhara had made for dinner..AWW that was so cuteee
vinit_1242 thumbnail
Hey my love for Amber dhara is surely not going to end on 25th april by any way.. I liked the concept of this show a lot and I used to Adore both Amber and Dhara because they were the best. I even made a blog for them which they liked a lot and even the Producer appreciated my efforts..

After that I got a chance to meet them too which many of the members in this community know... here's my pic

SO its been a nice journey in this forum.. I even won the caption contest once.. I had a great time.. I hope that AD starts again and we all unite again to discuss ad.. cheers !! enjoy life !! 😊
desifairy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I loved everything about this forum and i am so SAD that amber dhara is actually ending.. i still cant believe it though.. well my fav were obviouly amber dhara because of their acting! They are better actors than anyone else i have seen on any channel or any other drama. NO OFFENSE! Amber dhara was my favourite drama in my entire life and i am really gonna miss it 😭 😭(sorry i had to put these smileys on coz i am really sad).!! Thanks to all the updaters coz they did all the good job of posting the updates really quick especially SHIJHU!! πŸ‘ 

Another THANKS goes to the Amber Dhara Development Team Members.. You did a great job, keeping away all the newbies who used to spam!! lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Desifairy

Edited by desifairy1 - 16 years ago
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought thhis was a great show, i started watching from the beginning and i though it was different and would be very interesting !!

I think all Characters did a great job, especially Amber Dhara, specially when they had to stay together all the time and how they managed it πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

**Will Edit and write more later** 😳