~Arjun/sanjay fc....mohe rang de... - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by lulu_gr81989

Hey i wanted 2 share this info on Arjun wen i visited d lrl sets πŸ˜›

wen i had gone 4 d 1st time there , only 3 actors ie raj, pri n gaurav were there. i was really happy 2 see them but dissapointed that i could not meet d other actors. 😭 so wen i asked abt arjun the AD told me that arjun was worjin d entire nite n packed up only at 7 in the morn. the was d AD talked abt arjun, it was like with some of respect πŸ˜› n admiration πŸ˜ƒ the AD said he was with arjun d entire nite n not once did he complain or anything like that. He does his wrk with full honesty n went home. I was really shocked wen i heard that. in fact i became a fan of him after hearin that πŸ‘

then after some days i again went 2 d set n saw d cadets along with suriji n neelu. i saw arjun is d most funlovin person. he was speakin n laughin with everyone includin unit members πŸ˜› ofcours he is closest 2 pri as he was 95% of d time with her only, laughin, jokin, flirtin n they even danced 2gether 4 sometime 4 fun 😊

he was soo funlovin n fresh n energetic even though he was wrkn frm mornin n i went 2 see them in d evenin that it rly refreahin 2 see such a hardwrkin at the same time funlovin person. Hatts fo 2 him πŸ‘ i rly rly like him esp after i met him πŸ˜›

hey thats soo cool to hear...!! btw, when did u go? which parts were they shooting?? nice to know arjun is so hardworking and still is as energetic and has fun...i guess he knows how to enjoy life...im not surprised though...he seems fun loving...modest, friendly, down to earth...and yeah hardworking too!πŸ˜† see rani thats why he can afford to sleep till 11 on his holidays!!

and im not surprised to know abot arjun laughing and joking with the unit members and with priyanka!πŸ˜† i can so well imagine them!!

hey...when you went did u take any pics? can u share them?

hey rani post prevoius 2 fc link on 1st apge πŸ˜‰
yeah i agree...i wanted to tell you the same...to please post the links to the other 2 fc's...

Originally posted by ro_armaanlover

CONGO ON THE NEW FC GUYSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
πŸ‘
πŸ₯³

congo 2 u 2

Originally posted by lrl rocks

wow...new fc of arjun πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ congrats every1 😊friends keep rocking arjun fc 😳 rani 1st page was awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ gr8 work dear πŸ˜‰

really?..thanks

Originally posted by soooperfan

hey thats soo cool to hear...!! btw, when did u go? which parts were they shooting?? nice to know arjun is so hardworking and still is as energetic and has fun...i guess he knows how to enjoy life...im not surprised though...he seems fun loving...modest, friendly, down to earth...and yeah hardworking too!πŸ˜† see rani thats why he can afford to sleep till 11 on his holidays!!

and im not surprised to know abot arjun laughing and joking with the unit members and with priyanka!πŸ˜† i can so well imagine them!!

hey i went last year. they were shootin d scene where aalekh proposes neelu n d others come n tease him. i had already posted my entire experience along with d pics long long back in lrl froum. i had gone 2 d sets on april 18th last yr. so  its exactly one yr now.

arjun's an awesome guy.all were hvin soo much of fun shooting that scene that frm morn 2 eve they were shooting that scene only. rem that scene where harshad n vik fall on arjun that was a hilarious scene. they took soo many retakes for that n the 3 boys had blast shootin that fallin sceneπŸ˜†

ya i knew al wat happnd....πŸ˜†....he was in oderly's dress...ek video clip upload kiya tha lulu di ki frnd ne...dats hw i got 2 kno ki aalekh ko oderly banna padega....

u kno wat happnd wen he was shootin 4 marriage scene wid neelu lolz

Originally posted by lulu_gr81989

hey i went last year. they were shootin d scene where aalekh proposes neelu n d others come n tease him. i had already posted my entire experience along with d pics long long back in lrl froum. i had gone 2 d sets on april 18th last yr. so  its exactly one yr now.

arjun's an awesome guy.all were hvin soo much of fun shooting that scene that frm morn 2 eve they were shooting that scene only. rem that scene where harshad n vik fall on arjun that was a hilarious scene. they took soo many retakes for that n the 3 boys had blast shootin that fallin sceneπŸ˜†

thanks 4 sharin di....

i kno wat he does on sets.....n wat happnd while he was shootin 4 shadi wid neelu sceneπŸ˜†

yeah i agree...i wanted to tell you the same...to please post the links to the other 2 fc's...

ya w8

Originally posted by lrl rocks

pullu:  haila tera new fc jun...

just see jun ne tishu se kaise brand name hide kiya hai daru ki bottle kaπŸ˜†