Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
👏 👏 👏 Mindblowing bhomi tere liye jadooo ki jhappi   👏 Mahir & Chehal in dono ke liye 🤗 aaj ke jamane mein koi itna nahi karta kisi anjaan ke liye . dono lo hog meri taraf se🤗 🤗
bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

👏 nice part.........very few ppl do so much for strangers 😳

Hi Vandu dear.. am glad u liked the part.. yup apna Mahir ..Mahir hai😉

bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

👏 👏 👏 Mindblowing bhomi tere liye jadooo ki jhappi   👏 Mahir & Chehal in dono ke liye 🤗 aaj ke jamane mein koi itna nahi karta kisi anjaan ke liye . dono lo hog meri taraf se🤗 🤗

Hi Monika .. awww itne sare hugss..jahppi woh bhi jadu ki.. wow!!! lucky me am to flying in the air.. luv u dear for poruing so much o fur warmth over me...😳😳😳even meri jadu ki jhapi for u. for been such a wonderful reader, friend...🤗..yup chehal and mahir hope u liked the names.. n imgaine Angad n kripa.. hai with those two kids.. awesome na.. ehheh..😆

bhoomikauttam thumbnail
Part IV (last part)

Mahir is driving back from there…
Mahir: Thankfully we could find some relatives or else it could be so difficult for the children.
Chehal: I agree, They r so small only 7yrs old. I hope their parents get well soon.
Mahir & Chehal looks at the Ganesh idol in front of the car…they pray. Mahir then observes the wallet of Ashutosh that's with him.
Mahir: Oh! I forgot to give his wallet & driving license back. Its better we give them, the police may well need it.
Chehal: Yes, Let's go!
Mahir & Chehal drive back. They reach & handle the wallet & license. Naanaji thank them. A whole lot of friends of both couple pour in, the room is abuzz with the relative coming, they even bring food, coffee for Naanaji, that's when Mahir & Chehal realise they had actually had come for dinner.
Mahir: Chehal we had forgotten our dinner. Now its 10:40pm, am sure u may be hungryJ. Mujhe to bahut bhuk lagi hai.
Chehal: Even I am hungry but now where to go. This hospital is far away from any restaurant.
Mahir: Should I bring something from the hospital canteen.
Chehal: Let's go & eat something there.
Mahir: Ok!

They enter the hospital canteen. Order some Biryani, Cold drinks & Samosa's.
Mahir: I still can't believe we r having our dinner at a hospital canteen. Kya socha tha..(smiling in amusement)
Chehal: Kya socha tha? (asking cheekily)
Mahir: Dinner at a nice restaurant, delicious food with soft light music around. Talking to each other, trying to get to know each other well & see where we ended having dinner.
Chehal: Yes, even I imagined that way. I took a whole week to decide on the venue. (Mahir smiles)
(Mahir & Chehal looking at each other thinking in their minds)
Mahir: Now I know why my heart melts when she smiles, her beautiful expressive eyes, the slight dimple when she smiles, muskurahat mey woh jhukti palkein…..J she is so simple yet so beautiful…
Chehal: He looks so handsome, his confidence in the way he talks, his intense sharp eyes which touches ur heart. There is some charisma in his personality….dekh kuch kuch hota hai…she smilesJ
Mahir: Chehal, how did u felt meeting me? (Chehal a bit surprised) What happen, I think its high time we chat about ourselves (talking very confidently with a smile) what did u know about me, or do u want to ask something?
Chehal: I did understand that u r a very helpful & caring person. (with a sparkle in  her eyes)
Mahir: I hope my mom hears this, she feels I am not at all helpful. I never help her in kitchen na isiliye.(smiling)
Chehal (laughs): but u should!
Mahir: I guess u r right! J
Chehal: So u came to know anything about me as well (broad smile)
Mahir: Yes, firstly that u r very pretty, then I got to know u r very sensitive & humble. If I can help a person, then I am sure u have a beautiful heart & smile to heal the person. ( this time, his eyes were a bit emotional)
Chehal blushes, then looking into his eyes, she feels shy, She knew whatever Mahir told was straight from his heart.
Mahir & Chehal feel extremely nice & close while talking to each other. They felt they knew each other well enough to understand what they felt looking into each other's eyes.
Chehal: U have ur own musical store. So interested in music, singing…?
Mahir: I am very fond of music, from childhood I loved to dance on Amitabh songs, (Chehal Smiles & soon giggles, Mahir notices & smiles & carries on….) wanted to learn guitar as well but my father who's into army always felt embarrassed. So he was not ready for me to learn dance, singing, or anything related to arts. Did my CA. Worked but my passion to music was so much. Later I found this option which suited my interest & pleased my father as well.
Chehal: I like listening to music, but me & dancing..no way. I, as well as people around me dread that sight..(Mahir smiles). Do u want ur would be to be as passionate as u r about music.
Mahir: No! I only want her to understand my emotions & respect my passion.
Chehal was glad as well as pleased to see his matured thinking.
Mahir: U r into Marketing of cosmetic products, so u too enjoying ur work.
Chehal: Yes, From my childhood I was very keen on the kind of things applied on face. Me always asked about what it is made of. During my graduation I did it as part time. Now full time. My parents always encouraged me. This company & brand is good & there's lots of scope for growth .
Mahir: That's nice, but Chehal u ur self don't seemed to be applying much cosmetic. (smiles….)
Chehal: hmmm, may be….the cosmetic is too good, it gives the natural effect…(both laugh & smile..)
They have finished their dinner. Mahir asks Chehal, whether she will have some desert, icecream. The waiter comes & says, at this time they have no icecreams, they can have energy drinks..Mahir & Chehal Smile…
Mahir: Energy? (looks at Chehal)lets think its our desert for the day.
Chehal: (still laughing) ok…with a cute smile..J
Both drink the energy. Looking at each other. They were enjoying themselves. Mahir is about to take the bill, Chehal as well holds it, both their hands touch holding each other. They soon took off their hands, the bill fell down & Mahir picks it up & pays the bill. Both look at each other, there is glow on both their faces. Both felt the slight touch of hands as extremely romantic. They walk out of the hospital, both equally excited & happy. They get into the car.
Mahir: Let's hear some music, ab yehin music sun le J(he ons the Fm radio & drives. Chehal is looking outside , the cool breeze, she keeps settling her hair from the face, smiling. Mahir is also lookingn at her in btw & smiles. ...The song on the radio……..Kehdu tumhe , ya chup rahu dil mey mere aaj kya hai…… Mahir feels he needs to tell her, what he feels about her before he tells his family. Mahir looks at her, she looks at him, both smile, & know what each other want to say…Chehal thinks but decides, first let me tell my family. She holds herself back. Mahir & Chehal r about to say ….& the Song on the Radio changes……Tumse mileke aisa laga tumse milke… armaan hue pure dil ke…ay meri jane wafaa….meri teri meri teri ek jaan hai, sath hoker na honge juda, tumse na honge juda……..
Mahir & Chehal can't control their laughter….they burst out laughing….
Mahir: So have u…aa..….

Chehal: …haan pucho…

Mahir: What have u decided?
(Chehal is silent, she doesn't know what to say, she has liked him. She keeps looking down. Feeling too shy to look into his eyes)
Mahir: I can understand, its very difficult to decide bas Pehli mulakat ke baad…but I can tell u my decision.
(Chehal was feeling shy as well as eager to hear, She looked at him, he was looking very cute. He was blushing …still expressing himself. )
Mahir: I feel, ….(he starts looking at her, driving the car slowly…Chehal looks into his eyes…)
Mahir: I feel ……I feel….(the song on the radio changes)..
……Nahi nahi abhi nahi , abhi karo intezaar, nahi nahi abhi nahi, main hun bekaraar…
Mahir feels embarresed. He switches the radio, there is silence, what to speak , Chehal was enjoying all this…..She was smiling, there was twinkle in her eyes. Mahir was a bit nervous. Mahir than spoke….
Mahir: Chehal, u r a nice girl, I feel u can be a true friend. That's what I wish in my life partner. I am happy to be with u not only in this short journey but also in our life's journey together.
Chehal's heart was beating faster, she was glad with his words, she knew now she had to say but she couldn't…
Mahir: U can take ur time. I didn't want to be late in expressing myself. (he is smiling …as he is relaxed he has spoken out)…he knew Chehal was happy as well . It was one of the most romantic moment for them. Both happily chatting & discovering their new fond love in their life, they reach Goel house. Chehal looks at him, Mahir smiled.
Chehal: I will call u later….(with her beautiful smile…she looked more beautiful this time. Her smile had the added sparkle, with a slight shyness)
Mahir: Ya, sure, I will be eagerly waiting…no pressures, ..take ur time…its life's most imp decision..
Chehal looks at him, the same confidence, caring attitude….She wants to tell him then & there, but still cant tell him…though Mahir had understood her feelings for him by looking at her expressive eyes. He was just too happy.

Chehal informs her parents, she liked Mahir & is ready to get married. Mahir gets to know from his family. Mahir calls her up…
Mahir: Chehal, so we r getting married..
Chehal: Really (laughing )
Mahir: U didn't answer me on that day…
Chehal: U knew my answer. (in her sweet voice)
Mahir: But still, us din even I was feeling kaise kahun but I did tell u …ab to..…kaho na….(there is so much love in his voice)
Chehal: kaho na?
Mahir: Kaho na pyaar hai…
Chehal: Ya, the film's music was a hit. Ur shop must have had maximum sales..(giggles…)
Mahir: Achaaa..theek hai. I will talk to u later I better check out my shop's sales…
Chehal: No listen…. ( she wanted to talk to him..it was an instant reaction)
Mahir: kya? Koi khaas baat..
Chehal: ya….i feel…
Mahir: feel?……

Chehal: I feel……..…………she sings…

…..Tumse mileke aisa laga tumse milke…armaan hue pure dil ke…aaa meri jane wafaa….meri teri meri teri ek jaan hai, sath hoker na honge juda, tumse na honge juda……..
Mahir was speechelss. Chehal's voice was so beautiful, She sang nicely. He wanted to hug her & kiss her. Chehal was blushing, she was feeling shy though Mahir wasn't in front of her.

After few months Mahir & Chehal got married.They invited Ashutosh & Apeksha for the wedding reception. They came with Umang & Tarang. That was the moment in the wedding which made Mahir & Chehal most happy.
Mahir: Chehal, we should have twins as well, but girls. See we have sutiable grooms(looking at Umang & Tarang) & he holds Chehals Hands. Chehal laughs, blushes  &  Mahir holds her close into his arms.
Chehal: Hamari Pehli mulakat meri zindagi ka sabse khubsurat din hai.
Mahir: Meri zindagi ka bhi.
Mahir & Chehal: Hamari Zindagi ka…(They hug each other)J
 Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence.
Love has No end.
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Great story Bhoomi! Emotions were portrayed well. I like how the two of them were able to comfort each other throught the difficult incident and come to understand one another.
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuhanaSafar

Great story Bhoomi! Emotions were portrayed well. I like how the two of them were able to comfort each other throught the difficult incident and come to understand one another.

Hi Rabia..... Am happy that u found this simple story great..😳.. ya tried that within that few hours how with that incident they can come to know each other from inside not just the reflection og emotions from out.. also the romance without the typical first meeting.... Am more than happy by ur appreication of my work..😃 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Superbbbbbbbb !! Another lovely story from your stable......You should release a collection of your short stories compiled together 😉 😳 😳
bhoomikauttam thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

Superbbbbbbbb !! Another lovely story from your stable......You should release a collection of your short stories compiled together 😉 😳 😳

Hi VAndu... oh ho... am happy that u enjoyed so much ..😳. release a collection of my short stories.. hey u all here r too sweet.. outside world may not appreicate this .. am just a learner and not that marured in leterature to go for realeasign them.. that too hinglish mey.. heheh.. .. pata kya.. someday main hi telly pe series nikalu inkeee.. lol😆. aur koi to nahi nikalega...😉..

will post the next one soon... luv u dear.. tc

seasplash thumbnail
hey bhoomi!!!!!!!!
i just now caught the rest part of ur story it was fabulous....very sweet specially the last lines---

Originally posted by: bhoomikauttam

Chehal: Hamari Pehli mulakat meri zindagi ka sabse khubsurat din hai.
Mahir: Meri zindagi ka bhi.
Mahir & Chehal: Hamari Zindagi ka…(They hug each other)J
 Marriage is not a word; it is a sentence.
Love has No end.

write a new story fast i will be waiting.....bt u didnt wrote one on angad n kripa😭😭😭....anyways but i enjoy ur these stories too so keep posting them😳
Edited by seasplash - 16 years ago
IsabellaCullen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum...thats the only word that comes to my mind..!!!

One more thing, i luv the names u choose for the characters... 😳